Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watched entire sheeet. ali was above average in brighton. pitch is awful, rugby pitch

Comment

Watching Tau, he seems to already have a lot more attacking freedom compared to JB...

Comment

good news for ARJ, chossard invisible since coming on for mccalister.

he has performed much much worse than ARJ this year imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
          Watching Tau, he seems to already have a lot more attacking freedom compared to JB...
          They switched to an attacking 433 after the first subs. JB looked good in the few minutes in that formation.

Comment

FWIW it looked like AJ was playing better before he was yanked. But it seems everyone is struggling pitch is really to blame
            Percy Tau looks great but his soul has not been crushed yet.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

goal march from outside box. assist propper

Comment

who played better and created more opportunities? ARJ or Maupay? Clearly ARJ but Maupay stays on because he runs and sprints more. He LOOKS LIKE he is effective. Managers like players who work hard. They don't like players who hover around waiting to score a goal if there is an opportunity. ARJ has started running, sprinting, tackling more and that is a good sign and I am sure the more he does that the more he gets to play.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

GK from brighton messed up 1-1 at the last second.
                  30 min extra time.

Comment

If Brighton can’t win against a League Two team Potter deserves the sack

Comment

Pretty pleased it's gone to extra time and that Jahanbakhsh is off. At least he's not one of the players tiring himself out there.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                        Pretty pleased it's gone to extra time and that Jahanbakhsh is off. At least he's not one of the players tiring himself out there.
                        What? You worried he will get tired? thats funny

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                          Lol no, just that he would exceed the maximum minutes per month quota potter obviously has for him [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                            Actually he played well tonight and might start against man city on Wednesday
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              who played better and created more opportunities? ARJ or Maupay? Clearly ARJ but Maupay stays on because he runs and sprints more. He LOOKS LIKE he is effective. Managers like players who work hard. They don't like players who hover around waiting to score a goal if there is an opportunity. ARJ has started running, sprinting, tackling more and that is a good sign and I am sure the more he does that the more he gets to play.
                              I agree with everything you said. But they totally play a different position. With Wellbeck and the other hurt British koskhol, there are no 9’s on the team.

Comment

Brighton needs to win simply because more games on the schedule mean more chances for JB to play.

Honestly a win would probably not be in the teams best interest because they need to stay out of relegation and more matches = more injuries and more fatigue.

That being said I hope they win.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X