This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Brighton has joined the race to sign young starlet Moises Caciedo from Independiente del Valle in Ecuador.

I hope they can include JB as part of a swap deal and put us out of this misery. After all, I am sure Independiente del Valle doesnt have Solly March, which in and of itself is a worthy upgrade.
    LOOOOL.

Fat chance Brighton get the most highly rated South American talent of the past few years, surely the best central midfielder.

He’s got united,chelse,Ajax and many other real clubs all over him. Mage khar e mesle ARJ e badbakht e khodemoon bere Brighton.

Comment

Well money talks bs walks ultimately
      If he’s valued @ -about $5.5 mil & Brighton offers his club $4.5
      Then he’ll be shipped off to BHA ..!?
      It’s like ARJ & the interest from Lcfc .... Brighton basically outbid them & AZ couldn’t give two fks which of the interested clubs were most suited for Ali .. all they wanted getting to dollar for their man ..!

Comment

Hoping that Alireza has a good performance tomorrow. Has been a very good weekend for our players in Europe , 2 goals and penalty won for Taremi. Two assists for Gholizadeh , goal for Rezaei, goal and assist for Saman. Clean sheet for Hosseini.

Comment

Starting. Match kicks off in 1 hour on ESPN+ for US viewers (thanks to Diz for this information).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Starting. Match kicks off in 1 hour on ESPN+ for US viewers (thanks to Diz for this information).

Jahanbakhsh and March as wingbacks? Or 4 at back with white RB and march LB?

Good to see him start in a fairly mixed side but could this mean he could potentially be staying?

Comment

This doesn't look like a B team at all, will be curious to see how they perform
              Possible that he and Maupay are playing as 2 strikers up top

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                Jahanbakhsh and March as wingbacks? Or 4 at back with white RB and march LB?
                Good point. I haven't seen March start at LB before, so I assume it's a 3-5-2 with March as LWB. Not sure who's starting at RWB, but JB could be the most logical option (unfortunately, way out of position for him).

Comment

Lol Jesus Christ, Alireza as a wing with defensive responsibilities. we've gone back in time to the Chris Hughton time.

Comment

If ARJ works hard, runs, sprints, tackles, intercepts and play a good passing game and create opportunities, Then I am happy. It is not his responsibility to score goals and win the game obviously. But I hope to see a satisfying game from him tonight. Particularly against a weak team.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I am hoping that they play 4-4-2 with March as left back and Jahanbakhsh as right half/winger. 3-4-3 with Jahanbakhsh as a right wingback would not be so good.

Comment

It doesn't matter what AJ does tonight. If he scores 4 goals people will say the met a poor team. This burdies will always complain and AJ needs to find a better team. With this said, I really hope he ends up being man of the match tonight.

Go go go

Comment

Potter is so confused the poor guy. He's changed from smart coat back to tracksuit jacket and pants. Pretty much matches his tactic changing [emoji23]

Comment

Enthralling match so far.

Comment

Super Poor game. Poor pitch. AJ not that good TBH
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                                Brighton's Instagram account is turning into Iranian Vs South African fan's affection towards their players [emoji23]
                                Brighton fans were thinking Iranians were bad on social media... Now they're having to experience South African fans as well
                                Percy Tau supporters have been blowing up BHAFC social media for a couple years now...its super annoying. The guy is overrated.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X