Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FA Cup match vs. New Port County on Sunday 11:45am PST on ESPN+ (for US viewers)

Comment

Very interesting. He kept it professional, but basically said what he had been told by Potter and Bloom (to convince him to say in the summer) has not been what has actually happened. He notes that British football is very statistic focused and that he has created many chances. Either way he says he wants to help the team play well and improve.

Comment

Blah blah blah.

He gets convinced by this con artist every summer lol.

And I don’t think he should be moving to championship unless it’s a team like brentford or soemtjing with strong chance of promotion, being a key player

Much rather see him in midtable bundesliga side where I think he’d really shine again

Comment

Saying all the right things. You don't want to be waving your kir in the club's face at this stage and possibly face being discarded to the reserves (even more than he currently is) but also it's clear he's justifiably sick of being benched for absolute donkeys to take his place.

Seems he cares a lot about football back home, inshallah another player who can look to improve the hideous health of the domestic league in a few years time.

Comment

A move to Bundesliga would be great!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Bundesliga would be a great fit for Jahanbakhsh. When that tall former team mate of his (deraze bihonar) with his limited football skills Weghorst can make it at Wolfsburg then so can Alireza who is at least 10 times more talented than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Saying all the right things. You don't want to be waving your kir in the club's face at this stage and possibly face being discarded to the reserves (even more than he currently is) but also it's clear he's justifiably sick of being benched for absolute donkeys to take his place.

Seems he cares a lot about football back home, inshallah another player who can look to improve the hideous health of the domestic league in a few years time.
                English fans (actually most fans) like players who run around a lot and stick their foot in, tackle, disturb, intercept, and even foul. And when if they lose they usually will look at the players who don't play like that to lay the blame on. to them it is fighting like a lion heart. which is true and about 90% of your time on the pitch should be doing that. The 10% is skill, creativity, assisting, scoring. If you do the 90% you etch your name in the starting XI if you just try to do the 10% you will be blamed every time for losing or you will be scapegoated for other's contribution to the loss. So yeah you need to work hard or at least look like you are.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  I would not get too excited about "Potterball". The current "good form" (if you can call it that) has been mostly against bottom dwellers, with a bit of luck. The four wins have been against teams that have a combined record of 8-12-24 !!!!! Lets be honest, the team sucks. It lacks quality players in most positions. The only reason it is in mid-table is a bit of luck in getting an early easy draw and that EPL bottom rungs suck even more.

I would be surprised if they avoid relegation. But then again, the bottom of EPL may suck even more than Potterball, so may be there is a bit of hope.
                  Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  Yes, BHA management and Potter are an utter joke.

But rest assured, Leeds is not a direct threat to BHA, as BHA will fight relegation, and Leeds in all probability will finish mid table, well above the relegation zone where BHA permanently occupies.
                  Too early to say "I told you so?" Notice the dates!!!!

It helps when you have actually played the beautiful game once or twice...
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

He says what a lot of us have been saying he's played better than many who have had more playing time than he has. Which is a good point.

Sucky situation. But he made the wrong move to go there.
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I wonder what the management is going to do now that he's come out and said what he's been wanting to say all along, the Albion news website also reported the varzesh3 interview and obviously salty Brighton fans on there are wanting him gone (mostly blaming the club for signing a player not up to their level lol).

I don't know how on earth potter and bloom convinced him to stay considering the fact potter didn't play him at the end of last season....

Comment

His interview was picked up by the English press.

Albion's Alireza Jahanbakhsh says it is decision time

Alireza Jahanbakhsh says he is ready to make a big decision over his future.

The Iran international has revealed he turned down offers to leave Albion in the summer window.

But he says the season has not gone as hoped for since then.

Jahanbakhsh pledged total commitment to the Seagulls' bid to climb the table while at the club.

But he also said he “should not be satisfied” with a current situation which has seen his playing time limited.

Jahanbakhsh has been a regular off the bench but has only made two Prem starts, at Leicester and at home to Arsenal.

In an interview for Iranian media, he said: "One of the reasons I stayed was because I knew I would have a different season ahead of me.

"Unfortunately, I got a hamstring injury again and missed a few games.

"I had good offers in the summer, but in the end, after talking to the head coach and the club manager, they asked me to stay anyway and promised that things would get better.

"After the recent injury, I mostly played in all the games.

"I started two or three games from the beginning but I told them that this did not satisfy me.

"I was both satisfied and dissatisfied with my situation this season.

"The conversations that convinced me to stay were better than what actually happened.

"However, in every match, I try to be a good and productive player for the team, no matter how many minutes I play."

Jahanbakhsh believes he has done well in the time available to him.

He told varzesh3.com: "Every time I went on the field, I was influential considering the time I was on the field, and I had an acceptable performance compared to the other players with more time on the field. The chances I created were very obvious.

"In English football, numbers are very important and I am not a person to fall short. You saw that I tried so hard to be much better now than I was in the past, but I am 27 years old.

"I am at a time when I have to play a lot more and have better conditions.

"I have heard and seen in the media that my future is being talked about. There are offers for me in every window, but I have a contract with Brighton and everything must be done with their knowledge and with their opinion.

"I have always said and I will say again, as long as I am in the club I will do my best to help the team and change the situation in the best possible way.

"At this age I should not be satisfied with my current situation. Rest assured, God willing, I will make a decision that will help my football."

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/189...decision-time/

Comment

Sadly, most Brighton Fans want Alireza to Leave in the Winter Transfer window according to this Poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Sadly, most Brighton Fans want Alireza to Leave in the Winter Transfer window according to this Poll.
                            I think most JB fans want him out of BHA aswell

I hope for him he has a serious back up offer, otherwise his interview is a real suicide

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

This account has only about 300 followers.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Reading his thread on their forum, it seens fairly evenly split between the two camps.

God I'd love to see him stay in prem and prove the haters wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X