Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped watching the game to laugh at the over reaction that Brighton fans are giving to Zeqiri on twitter. You would think they had Mo Salah playing for them.

Comment

here comes the winner to save pothead off ck

Comment

oh mann

whatta misss
        open goal header skyed over the bar

pothead sigh of reilief

Comment

Still no wins In the last 13 home games. Potter shatters another record!!!

#potterball😂😂
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

FT 3-3 good comeback from brighton, guess potter got his subs right after all

Comment

That dogshit from Wolves has saved Potter from a possible mutiny. Pressure still on him massively and if I see Dan Burn in the prem again then just lol.

Comment

gutless approach in the 2nd half by Wolves bails out BHA
                Chalk up yet another Tie for BHA.... baby steps towards the Drop..!!?

tbf props to Pothead for finally play a game for the Win and put his team about offensively...!! finally scoring some goals ..... shame that Ali didnt get a chance to feature in this more attacking approach... you'd think he sure woulda faired much better than usual in today's game..!!?

Comment

7818C720-591D-46BE-8817-A55522EF6D45.jpeg

This comment shows how Jahanbakhsh is the scapegoat of this club. It doesn’t even matter if he doesn’t play.

Comments like this are disgraceful. Not even the person who posted the sub list values Jahanbakhsh.

This form of hate speech is a mentality. Notice how the guy who posted the hate speech felt his ’joke’ will be tolerated based on the fans low views of Jahanbakhsh. Jahanbakhsh has been their most patient and respectful player. He even performs better on average than their other players.

The hate speech even received a like from someone which proves my point.

Disgraceful.
                  #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                    [ATTACH]18880[/ATTACH]

This comment shows how Jahanbakhsh is the scapegoat of this club. It doesn’t even matter if he doesn’t play.

Comments like this are disgraceful. Not even the person who posted the sub list values Jahanbakhsh.

This form of hate speech is a mentality. Notice how the guy who posted the hate speech felt his ’joke’ will be tolerated based on the fans low views of Jahanbakhsh. Jahanbakhsh has been their most patient and respectful player. He even performs better on average than their other players.

The hate speech even received a like from someone which proves my point.

Disgraceful.
                    If a single comment about a player from a fan tells you all about a club, and him getting a like proves you a point , good luck with life and its perception mate.

No wonder why there are some bad sentiment about ARJ by brighton fans, if your club had spent a fortune for a player that hasn't delivered in a 3 year spell you would probably feel the same.
                    As i understand people here feeling bad about an iranian player that gave a lot of hope after his brilliant spell at AZ, we were all hoping for him to shine in football best league.

Hope he turns it around

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                      FT 3-3 good comeback from brighton, guess potter got his subs right after all
                      Even a broken clock is right twice per day.

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                        If a single comment about a player from a fan tells you all about a club, and him getting a like proves you a point , good luck with life and its perception mate.
                        No wonder why there are some bad sentiment about ARJ by brighton fans, if your club had spent a fortune for a player that hasn't delivered in a 3 year spell you would probably feel the same.
                        As i understand people here feeling bad about an iranian player that gave a lot of hope after his brilliant spell at AZ, we were all hoping for him to shine in football best league.
                        Hope he turns it around
                        Don’t tell me to tolerate ’jokes’ of terrorism and suicide bombing based on how I look or my ethnicity.

It should neither be tolerated or normalized.
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

JB is making 45,000£ A week. Nooshe joonesh. Screw the haters and enjoy your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                            Don’t tell me to tolerate ’jokes’ of terrorism and suicide bombing based on how I look or my ethnicity.

It should neither be tolerated or normalized.
                            you are right but we shall not be like other races snowflakes all around, tbf i don't give a single f about it.

Caring about how i am seen as iranian is the least of my problems. If these people had good education they wouldn't say that kind of things, and their education is also least of my problems.

Spending our time wanting to be respected by others is a joke. stop with that inferiority complex ffs

Bit off subject my bad

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              JB is making 45,000£ A month. Nooshe joonesh. Screw the haters and enjoy your life.
                              He's on more than £45k a month, try more around £50k a week!

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                                He's on more than £45k a month, try more around £50k a week!

I meant to say a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X