Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another crappy performance by a crap team.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Side note: I'm realising that I'm way too invested in Alireza's career. More so than any other TM player. Like I legit feel like shit right now. It's the same feeling I had at the end of the Portugal of match.

If as a fan I feel like this. I can't begin to imagine how he must be feeling right now. Even think when the camera was panning out at the of the match, I saw him crouching down and crying ( I might be wrong though, he might have just taking a second to compose himself).
      Last edited by The; 12-20-2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

still can't believe JB chose this garbage team over Leicester City.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Side note: I'm realising that I'm way too invested in Alireza's career. More so than any other TM player. Like I legit feel like shit right now. It's the same feeling I had at the end of the Portugal of match.

If as a fan I feel like this. I can't begin to imagine how he must be feeling right now. Even think when the camera was panning out at the of the match, I saw him crouching down and crying ( I might be wrong though, he might have just taking a second to compose himself).
          You’re one of many my friend. Especially for us here on PFDC we really value peoples character and JBs has been so easy to judge from the moment he started to get talked about in masses when he moved to Holland. It was so clear that he is nothing but a humble, hardworking, and genuine guy and has remained that way through all of his ups and downs.

I don’t think there has ever been an Iranian player I’ve rooted for this much and wanted to see succeed so bad. I still believe he can and will succeed playing at the highest level and he will bounce back.

Also @Salar if you’re reading this plz tell JB he is a total beast and that we all know he is going to continue to kill it the way he always has and today was just a bit of bad luck. Let us know how he’s feeling plz!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sheffield have 2 points after 14 games. Half their points came from BHA today, which was up by a man. Enough said about BHA/Potter there.

Having watched ARJ’s header attempt several times, I’m not sure he could have done any better. He’s not a tall player, and typically he would have waited for the volley to drop so he can chest/kick it in for the score. But the goalie was coming out arms stretched and would have punched the ball away had ARJ waited any longer to take the header. He did his best in a tough situation and was off by centimeters. As I’ve heard someone say before, football is a game of seconds and centimeters.

Comment

Yeah agreed 'The' it feels like absolute crap to watch it; between this header and the one where he couldnt connect his head to it right in front of goal a couple weeks back it is just too painful to watch.

Really no way to excuse it I mean you've just gotta take that chance simple as that. But the crazy thing is, we see these sorts of misses from all of the Brighton forwards this season. Connolly with horrible misses, Welbeck, Trossard had that one game where he hit the bar like 3-4 times? Theres some weird mental block over this team. Its like they are almost subconsciously content with near misses. Very very bizarre.

Comment

I can only help but smile as this crap team coached by a complete retard and supported by some of the most braindead, faux analytical fans I have ever seen spiral closer and closer to bottom 3. They’re so confused that their beloved xG isn’t matching their quickly championship status, and it’s lovely to watch.

As for alireza as I’ve said, I gave up hope when I saw his consistent comments about “I really liek it here, I want to prove myself, blah blah blah.” I see players like maximilian philip, same post as ARJ mkve on loan to Wolfsburg after a horrible time at dynamo moscow and suddenly show themselves on an attractive, strong team with real footballing ideas and quality. Then I see arj persist with this situation which wasted the prime of his career, for what I assume to be no reason other than a. Bad advice from that idiot agent, b. Financial worth of his Brighton contract.

In my book Gholizadeh is far superior and ARJ has become more of a bonus if he does well. It’s hard to expect too much with somebody who is so content with garbage mins at a relegation battling club 3 years in a row. Say whatever you want about azmoun and him being “loos” or liking Russia or whatever , the guys competitive drive would never allow him to sit on a PL bench for 3 years at a club this crappy.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I can only help but smile as this crap team coached by a complete retard and supported by some of the most braindead, faux analytical fans I have ever seen spiral closer and closer to bottom 3. They’re so confused that their beloved xG isn’t matching their quickly championship status, and it’s lovely to watch.
                  As for alireza as I’ve said, I gave up hope when I saw his consistent comments about “I really liek it here, I want to prove myself, blah blah blah.” I see players like maximilian philip, same post as ARJ mkve on loan to Wolfsburg after a horrible time at dynamo moscow and suddenly show themselves on an attractive, strong team with real footballing ideas and quality. Then I see arj persist with this situation which wasted the prime of his career, for what I assume to be no reason other than a. Bad advice from that idiot agent, b. Financial worth of his Brighton contract.
                  In my book Gholizadeh is far superior and ARJ has become more of a bonus if he does well. It’s hard to expect too much with somebody who is so content with garbage mins at a relegation battling club 3 years in a row. Say whatever you want about azmoun and him being “loos” or liking Russia or whatever , the guys competitive drive would never allow him to sit on a PL bench for 3 years at a club this crappy.
                  Isn't he under contract? He can't just decide one day to pack his bags and leave. Those PR type statements are what he's supposed to say so you don't end up in the doghouse and hurt your value even more.

It's never a good idea to air your dirty laundry through the media. You don't know what he or his agent have been doing behind the scenes to express their frustration, demand a move, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
                    Isn't he under contract? He can't just decide one day to pack his bags and leave. Those PR type statements are what he's supposed to say so you don't end up in the doghouse and hurt your value even more.

It's never a good idea to air your dirty laundry through the media. You don't know what he or his agent have been doing behind the scenes to express their frustration, demand a move, etc.
                    Yes, he should have demanded a move (loan at least) this summer after he was left out of 20+ matchday squads last year for no apparent reason. It wouldnt have been to hard for brighton to accept such a request from a player they clearly are not counting on.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post

I understand what you're saying and I agree with the fact that he needs to be acting the way he does for his professionalism, but if he genuinely wanted to move, he could have put in a transfer request or loan request in private with the club and still saved face etc. But there doesn't seem to be any of that what so ever over the past two years.

What annoys me even more is how he's in the situation he is in despite being on such a high contract etc, normally players would have some sort of status or minutes clause in their contract which would reflect their worth at the club. I'm surprised he doesn't seem to have a clause in his contract demanding minutes...

Comment

You imagine no one would be willing to offer him a suitable enough financial offer to make it worthwhile to Brighton, especially if rumours of him being offered to AZ and what not were correct.

At least our boy got a whole half of EPL football under him. Let us celebrate this wonderful achievement.

Comment

Ya he is priced out of a move. He won't give up his prem salary and no one will offer enough to make it worthwhile for Brighton. Maybe a Serie A team will put in a loan, they seem to love Prem underperformers

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                            I understand what you're saying and I agree with the fact that he needs to be acting the way he does for his professionalism, but if he genuinely wanted to move, he could have put in a transfer request or loan request in private with the club and still saved face etc. But there doesn't seem to be any of that what so ever over the past two years.

What annoys me even more is how he's in the situation he is in despite being on such a high contract etc, normally players would have some sort of status or minutes clause in their contract which would reflect their worth at the club. I'm surprised he doesn't seem to have a clause in his contract demanding minutes...
                            what are you complaining about , he's had minutes this season sadly...
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Damn... That's just an unlucky miss. Luck really hasn't been on our side lately has it? first Persepolis now this

But seriously, other than that miss I don't think ARJ played bad at all!!?? He had a few really nice runs, barely turned the ball over, and created a wonderful chance for Connelly.

As for our member The, I know the feeling. Sometimes we are hypercritical because we support these guys so much. We want them to succeed so bad and it hurts when they don't.

ARJ is such a professional guy. I really hope he finds success soon.

As for Potter, I was a fan of his before but it seems like his days are numbered. His attacking style of play leaves large gaps and holes in their defense.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                                what are you complaining about , he's had minutes this season sadly...
                                I obviously wasn't talking about this season alone, I was talking about his time at Brighton as a whole, ie his contract with Brighton

Comment

Working...
                                X