This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    JB fairly effective in the few minutes he was on. March completely ineffective in the 90 minutes. Guess who will start the next game in the Pothead world?
    I was Solly's biggest hater last season but if you cant see how good he's been this season then that's a bit laughable imo.

Comment

A draw and a point against the best team in the league. 2.2-0.4 xG superiority.

Comment

Wtf does March starting have to do with ARJ?

MaTt RyAn WiTh AnOtHeR lOsT cLeAn ShEeT bUt GuEsS wHo WiLl StArT nExT wEeK bEtWeEn HiM aNd ArJ?

Comment

Alireza did alright. Obviously missed a great chance with the non-header, but I mean both Connolly and Maupay messed up great opportunities.

As other's pointed out, he had a key pass in the build up to the penalty. And played fine otherwise.

Depending on how bad Maupay and Lallana's injuries are, it might give Potter no option but to give Alireza more playing time.

Comment

He was busy when he came on, should have done better with his header but I thought he played ok. Potter made a mistake with taking Connoly off for Lallana, shame to see him go straight off but he is so injury prone .
            I can see Alireza getting more game time going forward .

Comment

Oh man it would’ve been so much better had he scored that equalizer, goes without saying that it would’ve 100% bought him a starting spot for next week. Not sure how he missed that, was a great height for him and uncontested

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                A draw and a point against the best team in the league. 2.2-0.4 xG superiority.
                Ummm... still firmly in 16th place.

But hey if you count from the bottoms up, they are in fifth place. Awesome!!! That’s Europa leaugue level in the upside down bizarro world Pothead fans live in!!!
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Alireza did alright. Obviously missed a great chance with the non-header, but I mean both Connolly and Maupay messed up great opportunities.

As other's pointed out, he had a key pass in the build up to the penalty. And played fine otherwise.

Depending on how bad Maupay and Lallana's injuries are, it might give Potter no option but to give Alireza more playing time.
                  He will probably dig something out of somewhere in the club just not to play Alireza.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    I was Solly's biggest hater last season but if you cant see how good he's been this season then that's a bit laughable imo.
                    Completely agree. Also it shows what happens when your coach puts his trust in you and plays you every game. He is playing better and better with every additional game he plays. March is still the same player as last year but his confidence goes up with every additional game. Confidence makes you play so much better. He got this run because there wasn't much competition for the left wingback position.
                    I hope ARJ get a similar run of continuous games now with some injuries in Brighton attacking line.

Comment

I hope that just being more involved this season (good cup apps, assist vs united, more mins) is enough to get some better options involved in potential loan move.

BC he was so out of fixture last season only bundesliga team interested was Koln, who are super weak right now. Besides that just dutch teams.

A midtable Bundesliga side, La Liga side would be perfect for him to re-establish himself

Comment

Ummm... still firmly in 16th place.
                        But hey if you count from the bottoms up, they are in fifth place. Awesome!!! That’s Europa leaugue level in the upside down bizarro world Pothead fans live in!!!
                        Have you watched the game? Brighton played very good and deserved the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                          Have you watched the game? Brighton played very good and deserved the point.
                          Yes watched the game. I would say they played ok in terms of what is expected of their team and coach, which is very low. I would say lverpool played pretty bad . If you watched Klopps interview at the end you may understand why Lverpool looked lethargic.

But I said they are still firmly in 16th place. Is that not true?!! Am I looking at the wrong table or something?!
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

A consummate team player and professional

Comment

i am happy alireza played 71 min, that is a good news, at least he played , he can slowly start.

Comment

Yes watched the game. I would say they played ok in terms of what is expected of their team and coach, which is very low. I would say lverpool played pretty bad . If you watched Klopps interview at the end you may understand why Lverpool looked lethargic.

But I said they are still firmly in 16th place. Is that not true?!! Am I looking at the wrong table or something?!
                                Yep, you want to be looking at xPTS table if you want to get a better picture of a team's performance after only 10 games.

They're 3rd.

#teampotter #xCHAMPIONS #apologiesbypm

Comment

Working...
                                X