Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to hand to ARJ for making the jump to the Premier League; however, it appears to have been a bad move so far. I hope his recent exclusion from the team is due to an ever so slight injury and not due to performance. Not holding my breathe, though. I am a fan of his but he has disappointed internationally at TM and also at BHA for reason of his own and outside factors.

Comment

any updates on ARJ situation...?

after the confirmation of Mehdi to Porto, Ali's exit outa this shitt and destined for relegation club is the next big move i'm looking forward to..!!

his agent must be working OT trying to find him an alternative destination..?? this is the sorta difficult move where having a better connected and established agent woulda been a key for..!

Comment

Alireza will stay in Brighton this season.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
          Alireza will stay in Brighton this season.
          he will stay until the end of his contract!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

you guys are still hoping for a JB transfer and here I am biting on my watermelon, reading through your comments

Comment

He posted his annual club photos today. If he’s moving, he’s continuing to be amazingly professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                He posted his annual club photos today. If he’s moving, he’s continuing to be amazingly professional.
                he is moving nowhere $$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  he is moving nowhere $$$$$

Nooshe Joonesh.

Comment

The most.. THE.. most. Frustrating and annoying thread on PFDC.. I don’t think I remember another thread on PFDC as painful to endure as this one. Truly a disappointing and depressing thread.

I don’t want to hate Brighton because it’s not Brighton’s fault. But unfortunately, every time I see the image of that f***ing seagull I want to vomit..

Comment

he will stay until the end of his contract!

100% sure this is not going to happen...
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        100% sure this is not going to happen...
                        Who else will pay him that kind of money?

Comment

Who else will pay him that kind of money?

ARJ is NOT staying anywhere for the money....
                          So he doesn't need to get an offer thats as good as he has atm.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I am so impressed with his English. The way the dude speaks English with British accent, makes you think he has been living there for years. Watch this interview:

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              I am so impressed with his English. The way the dude speaks English with British accent, makes you think he has been living there for years. Watch this interview:

honestly the way he’s talking, im starting to think that he’s in graham potters plans. the way that he said “im back” with a sly smile is making me believe that he will play this season

Comment

Brighton’s recruitment this Summer has been limited to low financial deals and free deals etc and they have got rid of players and looking to get rid of others. The past two seasons has taught me not to get my hopes up or expect him to be in the squad and we will find out on Monday.

In other news this response someone put to Chelsea made me smile

https://mobile.twitter.com/BhaHarvey...14925770170368

Comment

Working...
                                X