Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like i said before Pothead's general playing scheme is very suspect and susceptible vs High (especially quality )Presses ..!!
    WBA didnt particularly press hard and well today but the simple fact that they injected numbers into brighton's half, stymied and disrupted their whole playing it from the back approach ..!!
    they really didnt even deserve a point from that game and shoulda lost.... but tbf i didnt see the first half..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      So much for brighton being revolutionized. WEst brom are the worst team in the league.
      I’d give that honour to Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        So much for brighton being revolutionized. WEst brom are the worst team in the league.
        As Iranians I think we can all agree that revolutions are over-rated!!
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I really think they should give Welbeck a shot. Maupay and Connally who did not play today, are not doing anything for them. A center forward in premier league should do more than just press and tap ins. They bring nothing else to the table. They have no headers, no creativity, no dribbling skills, not good in one on one with goalies, etc...

I can't wait to see Welbeck supported by two of ARJ, MacAllister and Trossard.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            As Iranians I think we can all agree that revolutions are over-rated!!
            marg bar revolutions from Potter to 1979

Comment

No matter what happens or how he does or how many minutes he gets.... if chance is given he should get the hell out of this club. Even during winter if not summer.

He could be used more often or score a bunch of goals in all his 5-10 minutes, HE STILL NEEDS TO GET OUT.

Comment

BHA at #16 in EPL with 5 points after 6 games, and ties a recently promoted team at Amex. Brilliant turnaround by Potterball.

Comment

I just fail to see the point of him even playing at brighton. Whats the MAX they can achieve, 15th? Maybe 14th? Thats the ideal scenario, likely is probably 16-17th. Even ARJ starting there he wont be able to contribute that much, statistically nobody will when you drop so many points.

I rather see him in smaller league but with EL level club, capability to really show himself and hopefully get to a point where he can try for another big transfer. its not impossible if the very average luuk de jong went from psv to sevilla at age 30+ and scored key goals in EL final. Imo holland if not ajax is not really attractive. But an EL level french side would be perfect for him, so would a wolfsburg level team in bundesliga.

Comment

Masaleye Brighton daghighan hamin ast... nemitonan bebaran, kheili nemibaazan amma nemitonan bebaran.

Khoobe ke Potter zire feshaar baashe, shayad majboor beshe tarze ferk kardanesh raa avaz kone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Masaleye Brighton daghighan hamin ast... nemitonan bebaran, kheili nemibaazan amma nemitonan bebaran.

Khoobe ke Potter zire feshaar baashe, shayad majboor beshe tarze ferk kardanesh raa avaz kone.
                      yep .... so long he keeps playing such overall game scheme then ARJ is likely gonna continue to be on the outside looking in...!

he is best suited to either to a more traditional attacking and wing n crossing british team or to a lesser degree to a counter attacking game..!!
                      the more space for him to operate the better he is poised to perform overall..!

Comment

Terrible performance today, Potter will start to lose the bit of credibility he has built up if this continues. 2 points from 2 games they should have won (palace and WBA). Not looking like the decent team we saw this time last year.

On the flip (and more important side) this is good for JB. If they need creativity, hustle, and goals up front they have the evidence already of who they can turn to.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is ultimately what happens when you try to pray possession football.
                          You have to be really good and really deep to score goals and also know how to handle teams that don't give a shit about possession and want just one chance.

There is no point playing that kind of football unless you're stacked and even then you have issues (Barca, Man City, PSG...)

Comment

Potter’s plan for ARJ:

1) play him in cup and U23 games only
                            2) no matter how well he does, don’t start him in EPL games
                            3) wait for an injury (“well Ali is out of consideration due to an injury”)
                            4) once he’s healthy again, repeat steps 1-3

Comment

Why are you all surprised? Has his team at any point in the last year been able to score consistently? Last year’s semi-ok start had to do with weak schedule, nothing else. Now reality is catching up with those people who bought in to the hype. A home tie with one of the worst teams in the league.

But I bet their “expected goal” metric was much better.😂
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I agree that he should go to a smaller league and rebuild. Of course "hindsight is 20/20" yet he should have taken the Leister City offer instead of Brighton back when. Az een emamzadeh moejezee haasel nemeesheh!

Go ARJ!

Comment

Working...
                                X