This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    We point our fingers at Pottcrack, but we forget that the real ding dong at fault here is who signed him.The Lizard Teheheeeee
    hughton was the one who really wanted him, he’d been tracking him since the championship

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      hughton was the one who really wanted him, he’d been tracking him since the championship
      Wait, what?! Really?? So Chris Hughton wanted Graham Potter to replace him?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Wait, what?! Really?? So Chris Hughton wanted Graham Potter to replace him?
        no i was talking about how he wanted arj

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          no i was talking about how he wanted arj
          Oh ok, I was thinking whuaaat?

Comment

bloom. all i needed to know

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
              This is great! It forces Brighton's hand to either accept an unfavourable loan deal OR simply provide him with more playing time; letting him stay benched or not make the roster but still get payed will be plain stupid.

I honestly don't except Alireza to move (and I wouldn't if I were him). He's got an amazing salary, close to London and get's to play football from time to time. As a footballer in uncertain times, imagine getting covid and it turns out to negatively affect your health with long lasting problems? Also, going back to the Netherlands in hopes of "shining" once
              more and securing one last good transfer to a better league will likely NOT happen. At 27, you can't take a step backward. If he was 23, sure, go back, get better and come back stronger but at 27?? It would make NO financial sense.

For professional footballers, Football isn't just a sport or a hobby; it's a job. Stay put and enjoy a plentiful and fulfilling life while the rest of your teammates struggle to increase their wages in the next 2-3 years due to the inevitable economic downturn.
              Ryan Babel paid 1 mln to his club to buy of his contract and went back to Ajax as a free agent at the age of 26. Played one season at Ajax and earned another transfer, eventually ending up at Gala and besiktas making millions. Not only was it a smart move financially, he even got selected for the NT and was a starter for Holland for a while.

Comment

Alireza not even in the match day squad for their Friendly.

Considering that Connolly and Tossard are out on national duty, this means he is either injured, or that he's in middle of being shipped out.

Either way, his time in Brighton is over.
                Last edited by The; 09-05-2020, 06:17 AM.

Comment

^^ THANK GOD
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    ^^ THANK GOD
                    Not a good thing if it's an injury. That would devalue him even more, making more difficult to move him.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Not a good thing if it's an injury. That would devalue him even more, making more difficult to move him.
                      I was referring to the part that he is on hiw ay out Ostad

Comment

Why does this seem to be a trend with Iranian players? Saman in Sweden and AJ in NL, both (respectively) best players in the league, and then be gah raftan with their clubs/ choices? Honestly, I wont blame Sardar for staying with Zenit, he's safe there and doing great with the best team in the league, assured CL play every season more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Alireza not even in the match day squad for their Friendly.
                          Considering that Connolly and Tossard are out on national duty, this means he is either injured, or that he's in middle of being shipped out.
                          Either way, his time in Brighton is over.
                          Definitely either one or the other, they only named 6 substitutes which isn’t a lot for a pre season friendly and two of those were goalkeepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Why does this seem to be a trend with Iranian players? Saman in Sweden and AJ in NL, both (respectively) best players in the league, and then be gah raftan with their clubs/ choices? Honestly, I wont blame Sardar for staying with Zenit, he's safe there and doing great with the best team in the league, assured CL play every season more or less.
                            Its not an issue specific to iranian players. You just gave a couple cases. Out of 10 transfers its very normal for 4 to not work out.

Comment

So no intrest from PSV or Ajax anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                                So no intrest from PSV or Ajax anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Both just informed, never had him as an hot prospect, but it can still happen since transfer window isn't closed yet.
                                I read ARJ his agent even offered him to AZ, who didn't need him....

Comment

Working...
                                X