This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion 2020/21

Since he’s still at Brighton and there has been little no real rumors regarding a possible transfer, let’s continue here. League opener will be against Chelsea on 14 september. Hopefully he gets more playing time this season.

When is the end of summer transfer !?oct !?
    I’m disappointed there hasn’t been any new Transfer links & no further movement on the earlier rumors ..!
    BHA must be playing hardball with negotiations & probably unwilling to accept a big financial loss required to release him on loan or transfer ..!?
    That’s what it feels like to me so far ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      When is the end of summer transfer !?oct !?
      I’m disappointed there hasn’t been any new Transfer links & no further movement on the earlier rumors ..!
      BHA must be playing hardball with negotiations & probably unwilling to accept a big financial loss required to release him on loan or transfer ..!?
      That’s what it feels like to me so far ..!?
      Yup October - I’m really surprised there hasn’t been more news around him from newly promoted teams in EPL or La Liga but since October is now the deadline looks like teams are taking their time and being way more calculated/analytical in their moves at this point in the year than they usually are given they can wait until the season kicks off and really asses what their team needs are. I think that’s playing a role on some level in a few of our boys’ quietness now JB being one of them.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion 2020/21

I don’t blame for Jb possibly staying at Brighton. He’s getting €2.5 million a year, he won’t get that anywhere unless it’s Qatar or Turkey which is a major downgrade from his current position. Knowing him he won’t leave until he succeeds at Brighton. A few series of losses at the beginning of the season might be enough to get Potter fired and increase his playing chances under a new manager.

Nonetheless I do hope he goes to a better team.

Comment

Potter getting sacked and being replaced with Ghalenoi is probably the best bet for ARJ at this time!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Kiarash jaan, I love you mate, but opening this thread is a curse 😂
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              Potter getting sacked and being replaced with Ghalenoi is probably the best bet for ARJ at this time!

Comment

ARJ will leave BHA before summer transferwindow closes, mark my words.
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  ARJ will leave BHA before summer transferwindow closes, mark my words.
                  Just a feeling or is there more behind it?

Comment

They will keep him for the first game of the season against Chelsea and ask him to stay in the box the whole game to recreate the best goal of last season.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      Just a feeling or is there more behind it?

little of both ATM
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

New hairdo for a new season. Alireza jaan, we wish you the best and success, you are true professional and gentleman.

Comment

"Brighton will not sell defender Ben White to Leeds - for any price - because they want to avoid strengthening a club they consider to be a direct Premier League rival."

https://twitter.com/SkySports/status...11038361272321

The clowns running BHA are a joke.

Comment

Family members in Köln telling me that they want him yet Brighton’s being too difficult with a proper deal

Comment

I haven't kept up with BHA recently, especially any relevant recent developments after the season's end with specific regards to the roster or tactics/ambitions in the coming season.

Is there any legitimate chance that ARJ may actually have a material role to play in the team in the upcoming season? Or will it likely be business as usual?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X