• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    so what that Green vest hinting at ..?
    permanent bench..?
    At this point I'm not sure if you're trolling or what

Comment

Just in case any one wasn't aware, the bibs are due to a recent policy Potter has brought in in line with the famous Yellow Badge policy of days gone by.

It was quite controversial as the owner of Brighton is Jewish but given today's right wing climate both in British politics and general societal feeling, the owner didn't have much choice but to let Potter have his way.

Iranian government currently discussing a diplomatic trade, we give them Nazanin and they give ARJ a 30 minute appearance tomorrow. Awaiting British response. Also, COVID is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Just in case any one wasn't aware, the bibs are due to a recent policy Potter has brought in in line with the famous Yellow Badge policy of days gone by.

It was quite controversial as the owner of Brighton is Jewish
        but given today's right wing climate both in British politics and general societal feeling, the owner didn't have much choice but to let Potter have his way.

Iranian government currently discussing a diplomatic trade, we give them Nazanin and they give ARJ a 30 minute appearance tomorrow. Awaiting British response. Also, COVID is a lie.
        It all make sense now... He's a bad guy and that's why he was given the nickname "The Lizard" because he's the real life MARMOOLAK

PSYCHOPATH
        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Though I hope AJB starts, he probably won't. And chances are that Manu will manhandle BHA, even at BHA's home, with or without AJB. Manu just has much better quality in every position.

Of course, it is football and anything can happen. I'm hoping for a match winning performance from AJB if he plays, though I'm definitely not holding my breath.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Just watched Potter's pre-match press conference and he didn't say anything specifically about Ali but maybe you can find some answers at 10:30

PSYCHOPATH
            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

This nonsense seriously needs to stop. I'm disappointed to see some of the more senior members (whose opinions I have found to be balanced and based on logic and reason) pull out the race card to explain ARJ's situation at BHA. I get it; we all want to see him do well and play regularly but ffs, some of you are so tribalistic, you're not aware just how silly your posts sound.

Here are some plain facts--these aren't my opinions or based on my emotions:

- Potter isn't racist. Saman Ghoddos flourished under him so stop with this nonsense.

- BHA is performing well under him. Now, let's define what "well" means here. It is true that their league position was virtually unchanged from the previous years but consider for a moment that the team is actually playing well and getting the kind of results that are expected (that is, any run of results that places the team as high as possible in the table). For BHA, that is somewhere in the 10-15th range. Furthermore, Potter plays a more attacking style of football than Hughton did and the fans seem to enjoy it. That is a fact. This is a topic that constantly comes up in the BHA forums: the fanbase is actually supportive and appreciative of Potter's performance as a coach. You and I can disagree but to those fans, their team, and the performances displayed by Potter and the rest in the last couple of years have been satisfactory.

- That last part brings me to my most important point: stop hijacking people's sense of enjoyment because your guy can't make the first team. Seriously, tribalism is an incredibly primitive behavior that has its roots in deep resentment and shame towards one's own sense of self. Your tribalism and constant support of ARJ on one hand, and berating of Potter and belittling of the club and its fanbase on the other are pathological. This is precisely why most BHA fans on the forums and on Twitter despise Iranians. Not because we're bad or they don't like ARJ, but because they know very well that most of you don't give a damn about the club. You couldn't care less if they got relegated as long as your golden boy gets minutes here and there. This is simply pathetic behavior.

- This is becoming a serious problem on this board and elsewhere too. I read through the other threads and see the same behavior; board members wishing harm on people and teams so our legionnaires can get playing time. How is that even a good thing? You do realize that every time you wish BHA to lose or get relegated, you're wishing your own countryman to lose as well, right? What kind of thinking is this?

- My final point is about ARJ; he isn't at the level of a regular Premier League starter. This, too, is an objective fact. Hughton didn't think so when he brought him over, Potter doesn't think so after over a year of working with him, the fans don't think so, and neither does any other coach or scout in the Premier League. When he gets to that level, he will be a starter at BHA. If he can't get playing time, he will get picked up by another PL team. How is it possible that Hughton, Potter, and all other Premier League coaches don't see his level, but our members with their grand experience of playing Sunday pickup games in LA do? You know the saying: "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Now, all that said, I should also say that I still believe in ARJ. More importantly, I know that he believes in himself and that's why he has decided to stay and fight, to improve, and make it in the best league in the world. The fact that he has refused to leave, and that he continues to stay positive and take his opportunities when they come should tell you exactly where ARJ's mind is. Let me tell you, it isn't the 50k quid a week or whatever he makes.

Comment

According to Livescore.com he doesnt start

Comment

Originally posted by noorani_esteghlal View Post
                  According to Livescore.com he doesnt start
                  Rooster will only be known an hour before the game

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Ali player 80 odd min only a few days ago so it makes sense if he is rested today to be ready for cup game in a few days time. I think BHA might lose today.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

The only time i wish Potter wins is against Man U!
                      YNWA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        Ali player 80 odd min only a few days ago so it makes sense if he is rested today to be ready for cup game in a few days time. I think BHA might lose today.
                        Hatta mohemtar az inke dar vasate hafte baazi kard fekr mikonam ine ke Brighton roberooye Newcastle BORD va yek bazikoni manande Connolly gol

zad va dobare yek bakhti dar tarkibe asli khahad gereft. In bar hadse man ine ke AGAR amalkarde bazikonhaaye hojoomie Brighton zaif bashe JB ya az

aghaaze nimeye dovvom ya dar daghigheye 60 varede zamin mishe. Dar jaame Carabao roberooye Man Utd 100 % motmaenam ke dar tarkibe asli

khahad bood.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Potter discussing about the players that played against Preston for today’s game.

“We’re okay. We just need to recover the boys that played on Wednesday [against Preston] which is normal, but I think most of them will be fine for the United game.”

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...mpaign=website

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            Rooster will only be known an hour before the game

you mean to say, chicken a to yek saat ghabl az bazi bayad shemord..!!?

doubt he'd be offered any significant minutes in today's game ..! its gonna likely be depending on game situation late-on in 2nd half..!!
                            think they'll either keep a tight match and muster a 1-1 tie, or they get blown out early and loose 3-4 goals ..., in that case expect ali to be brought on for sure..!!

Comment

Maybe there is a surprise also the BHA fans are demanding him to start...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Hatta mohemtar az inke dar vasate hafte baazi kard fekr mikonam ine ke Brighton roberooye Newcastle BORD va yek bazikoni manande Connolly gol

zad va dobare yek bakhti dar tarkibe asli khahad gereft. In bar hadse man ine ke AGAR amalkarde bazikonhaaye hojoomie Brighton zaif bashe JB ya az

aghaaze nimeye dovvom ya dar daghigheye 60 varede zamin mishe. Dar jaame Carabao roberooye Man Utd 100 % motmaenam ke dar tarkibe asli

khahad bood.
                                Although Ali is fit Match fit but Lallana is the man who will start and Ali will relieve him in that last 10 min or so and Ali will start on Wed and Lallana come in later. That is my prediction.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X