Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get it, he was MOTM against Portsmouth and full of confidence ready to take this game only to get benched for the full 90 minutes. This is getting so tiring.

Comment

I will never understand why he didnt use his option to change his Club this summer... destroying his carrer... nice!
      sigpic

Comment

3-0 Brighton , good goal Connolly. He shut me up a little after my earlier comment.

Comment

AJ will come on 91st minute

Comment

there you go. Conolly scores. If you give a player, even such a mediocre one, enough 90 mins in a semi offensive system eventually they can show you something.

Not sure why ARJ cannot be afforded the same chances. I guess his passport.

Comment

Connolly scored. Brighton up 3-0. I hate to say it but their formula is working

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                3-0 Brighton , good goal Connolly. He shut me up a little after my earlier comment.
                He's hardly done anything all game imo and tbh, that was poor defending that left him so much space to open his body and shoot... League one standard of defending that tbh and it's not been the first time Newcastle have been like that defending today.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Connolly scored. Brighton up 3-0. I hate to say it but their formula is working
                  its working alright.

4th league win of 2020.

Comment

JB about to come on for Connolly. 87th minute..

Comment

Ali coming on

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I have been watching the second half and I have to confess that I have never seen Brighton play such a free-flowing beautiful football. Potter is a good coach. Ok, ARJ is coming on. Great!
                        Go ARJ!
                        Go Brighton!

Comment

Here he is, depends if Bissouma gets sent off I reckon

Comment

Coming in for 2min. This is just useless...

Comment

That was never a red card , yes he has got him but he doesn’t know where his foot is . Unless he has eyes in the back of his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                That was never a red card , yes he has got him but he doesn’t know where his foot is . Unless he has eyes in the back of his head.
                                Red for stupidity... big chance for JB

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X