This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any link please?
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      any link please?
      http://cdn.livetv340.me/webplayer2.p...1331&ci=1&si=1
      BTW this live stream looks dead to me

PSYCHOPATH
      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
        http://cdn.livetv340.me/webplayer2.p...1331&ci=1&si=1
        BTW this live stream looks dead to me
        Sorry this link downloads about 50 gig ad on my computer first t=and then says not compatible.

Any other links pleaseeeeeeeeee???
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic

Comment

Look I know everyone is frustrated, but this is just the right player in the wrong situation and team. The timing of everything was distorted. If he had stayed at AZ Alkmaar one more season and transferred as Graham Potter's player, things would've been completely different.

ARJ is a fighter. He isn't a weak minded guy who quits and cries because he got benched. He works hard, trains hard, and proves himself when he gets playing time. If ARJ knew he didn't have a chance at this club I guarantee you he would have left.

He will hopefully come off the bench today, have a solid performance, and then start and play well against Preston next week.

Comment

Gross is the only Brighton player warming up.

I suspect he comes on for Connolly, and Tossard moves up front.

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
              ARJ's direct competition seems to be Trossard this season. Idk why people are complaining about Solly March? Do you want ARJ to play as LWB? Connolly plays as the CF.
              Trossard has delivered so far, scored their only goal in the previous match and an assist today. ARJ will get ahead of him when he starts to disappear in matches, like he did last season. Till then ARJ will come off the bench in EPL and start in cup matches.
              I think its pretty obvious that Trossard can play up front next to maupay and ARJ in behind, or some other combination of the three. It will not disrupt the balance.In fact trossard was a SS/CF during his time with Genk.

March started many games ahead of ARJ on the wing before.

Conolly has been ineffective since his debut game pretty much.

Comment

give me a link or ill watch IRIB TV and get further brain washed. please help
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

lamptey injured. Brighton switch to 4-4-2 with 4cbs as their back 4 lol. ARJ has much better chance to come in with this system as the RM that solly march is currently stationed at.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    lamptey injured.
                    RIP... Brighton's best player

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      RIP... Brighton's best player
                      Don't you mean, second best player?

On a side note, BHA has pretty much shown nothing since going up 2-0. NUFC has been the better team, Callum Wilson just missed a sitter. BHA is playing with fire.

Comment

Brighton can do with some fresh legs up front ... hint hint.

Comment

Lallana warning up.

Comment

could somebody tell me what March is doing positively at RM right now???

Quite literally just takes up space.

Comment

lallana for march...nice. Potter is a dirty piece of work. Listening to his interviews about alireza since his motm performance and now not giving him any game time should confirm that to the people on this thread that are still defending him.

Comment

It’s fine , come on who needs the Premier League. Alireza is going to win the League Cup for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X