This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
    jamesh kon baba. vaaseh man nemikhaad ostaad beshi. You sound like a western boy. vaghti tu jango tahrim va zolmeh gharbiha bozorg beshi va tu 6 saalegit bombaroono tajrobeh koni, then you can see more of truth of what I see. Its deep stuff that your kind dont really comprehend ad its ok. Stay in clouds where you are. bacheh mikhaad beh man dars bedeh.

WARNING

lotfan kal kal hatoon ro biroon az PFDC matrah konid.

//please keep your fights outside of PFDC forums. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      I'd be surprised if those Carabao Cup streams don't find their way onto the usual streaming websites (Hesgoal etc) so hold onto your money and check on Tuesday with the Brentford game.

Also, I think it's clear from this thread that a lot of people have racial hangups about being Iranian so can we start the Persian/Zard Lives Matter movement, please? ARJ is our George Floyd.
      wash your mouth / Khoda nash-nide Inshallah , ARJ is very much alive and kicking.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        BTW, seems like the only way to watch the match is through https://carabaocup.live/.

It costs 10£, and is only available to people in UK.
        I doubt there will be any live streams as I couldn't find streams for the non-televised games of last round.

If Ali is in the line up,I might have to cough up 10£ and watch it.

Is your argument is that because you lived through the war, that means Graham Potter is racist? I'm not sure I understand the connection there.
        You’re located in Canada right? ESPN+ streams carabao cup matches - that’s how I watched the Portsmouth match. A few bucks a month but we’ll worth it if you watch a lot of footy in general
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          You’re located in Canada right? ESPN+ streams carabao cup matches - that’s how I watched the Portsmouth match. A few bucks a month but we’ll worth it if you watch a lot of footy in general
          They had the cameras at that game , It depends if the Brighton game has been chosen as a live one by ESPN.

Comment

Even on the sidelines, he's a consummate team player and is truly happy for his teammates.

Comment

I think I remember hearing before that he is a Man United fan, I would love for him to be able to start against them in the League next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                I think I remember hearing before that he is a Man United fan, I would love for him to be able to start against them in the League next game.
                don't hold your breath

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                  don't hold your breath
                  Oh I don’t see it happening , I just want the guy to get a bit of break to at least start against the team he supports.

Comment

JB tanha kesi nist dar sisteme Potter jay nemigire.

Alexis Mac Allister ke yeki az behtarin bazikonhaaye teame omide Argentina ast aslan engar dar banameye morrabbi nist.

Va in raa begam ke Alexis az nazare HOOSHE footballi, az nazare paskaari, khallaqiyat va teknik chand radde behtar az Solly March, Alzate, Trossard, Connolly, va Maupay ast.

Vali khoob, bardaashte Potter ine ke baraye sistemesh khoob kaar nemikone.

In chizhaa dar donyaaye football hamejaa pish miyaad, JB badshansi avorde ke zire in morrabbi kaar mikone, amma tasmim gerefte ke bekooshe ta

neshoon bede ke bardaashte morrabbi na-doroste. Bayad behesh goft damesh garm chon kheili daare zahmat mikeshe.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

JB posted a poem on his Instagram (“nothing lasts forever...”) which to me seems like he’s leaving Brighton.

Comment

^i really hope so
                        otherwise the same ol shitt as last season awaits him at this utter shitt club if he stayed..!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          JB posted a poem on his Instagram (“nothing lasts forever...”) which to me seems like he’s leaving Brighton.
                          Or he's referring to the pain of being left out of the squad, riding the bench, or getting a single minute in the matches. I must say, his attitude and optimism is commendable. Many a young "lads" would be in massive depression in his situation.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Or he's referring to the pain of being left out of the squad, riding the bench, or getting a single minute in the matches. I must say, his attitude and optimism is commendable. Many a young "lads" would be in massive depression in his situation.
                            well remember he already went thru that depression. ARJ was in top form joining brighton but was not mentally strong enough to deal with his initial drop in form, being used in wrong position, pricetag pressure, goalless streak, etc and legitimately in his first season started playing like shit.

Now he has hardened mentally and found his form again (I doubt how much improvement in his overall play has taken play at brighton, besides gaining some bulk and putting in more defensive yards), but even to find this form and come out of the initial period of depression took 2 seasons.

Comment

Depression might be overdoing it

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I think that poem’s implication is more of what you alluded. Sounds like he implies that his long-lasting benched days will soon come to an end and he will become a starter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X