This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Last season we said the same thing and Brighton lucked out playing a weak Tottenham. Let's see
    fingers crossed Prince Harry gets sacked after losing to Tottenham. Seriously f*** this assclown.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      alireza is still injured?
      Yes, Alireza is injured until the end of the season under Graham Potter. He’ll get healed under their new gaffer.

Comment

Potter on Alireza:
        "Ali is great and real professional player" Ali is left out of squad
        "He is good enough to be in the XI" But not good enough to warm the bench. Ali is left out of squad
        "he is knocking on the door" Ali is left out of squad
        "he should score ordinary goals" After Ali scores a few spectacular goals. Ali is left out of squad
        “it will come too soon for him (Alireza).” Ali is left out of squad
        And yet more to come from Alireza's #1 fan!
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Seems like one of the comments Potter made yesterday has pissed off a lot of fans who otherwise kiss his ass. Basically he is dismissing poor results and claiming that should be expected.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...-Brighton-quot

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Seems like one of the comments Potter made yesterday has pissed off a lot of fans who otherwise kiss his ass. Basically he is dismissing poor results and claiming that should be expected.
            https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...-Brighton-quot
            Potter is trying to normalise losing so that the expectations are always low and if they win he will be praised. This is the way he has always been. Losing is normal with a smile, winning is a huge triumph that only puts him up with the great coaches around. Narcissistic!
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

In 50 years time they won’t be talking about ‘who shot JFK’ or ‘did we really land on the moon’, the real question will be ‘what really happened in Alireza Jahanbakhsh’s time at Brighton?’

Comment

He's talking like his team just got promoted, or if he just took over as coach. Dude, you've been here for 2 years, BHA has been in EPL for the last 4 years, how long will it take you to "establish"?

Comment

Remember when Brighton won that one game and the Brighton fan came in here gloating like they'd won the trebel? Remember when we pointed out they would be treading above relegation and he probably wouldn't be back for a while bragging about this championship quality team? Pepperidge farm remembers.

This team and this coach are poor. ARJ should've gone to Leicester, probably the biggest error one of our players has ever made choosing this Mickey Mouse team.

If I read correctly, Potter has won 4 out of the last 26 games? Obviously a master tactician, gonna replace Sir Alex as the GOAT soon with those stats. Potter icing ARJ out of the team and breaking his spirit is the cherry on top of his masterpiece of high-quality coaching. Pretty sure Ghalenoei could win 4/26 in EPL. Of course you only get such opportunities in EPL when you're an overhyped Englishman.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    Remember when Brighton won that one game and the Brighton fan came in here gloating like they'd won the trebel? Remember when we pointed out they would be treading above relegation and he probably wouldn't be back for a while bragging about this championship quality team? Pepperidge farm remembers.

This team and this coach are poor. ARJ should've gone to Leicester, probably the biggest error one of our players has ever made choosing this Mickey Mouse team.

If I read correctly, Potter has won 4 out of the last 26 games? Obviously a master tactician, gonna replace Sir Alex as the GOAT soon with those stats. Potter icing ARJ out of the team and breaking his spirit is the cherry on top of his masterpiece of high-quality coaching. Pretty sure Ghalenoei could win 4/26 in EPL. Of course you only get such opportunities in EPL when you're an overhyped Englishman.
                    With some of the proper routing Potter has had (5-0 vs. Man City comes to mind), Ghalenoie would have actually done better by forfeiting the match, taking a 3-0 loss, and maintaining a better goal differential!

Comment

Is Alireza fit for their next game ?

EDIT : he is out https://twitter.com/olt_sports/statu...063010307?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        He's talking like his team just got promoted, or if he just took over as coach. Dude, you've been here for 2 years, BHA has been in EPL for the last 4 years, how long will it take you to "establish"?

This is exactly what I mean. He has been trying to excuse his failure one way or another ever since he has taken the helm. So far he has got away with it. But I it seems Brighton fans are getting fed up with it.
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

#TeamPotter will be the ones laughing as Brighton cruise to safety this season. The stats don't lie, they're operating at a far higher level than a lot of other teams and this will come to be reflected in their league standing as the season progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            #TeamPotter will be the ones laughing as Brighton cruise to safety this season. The stats don't lie, they're operating at a far higher level than a lot of other teams and this will come to be reflected in their league standing as the season progresses.
                            You are making a huge assumption that they will remain at this level and all other teams will do the same as well. Even then no guarantee but the start of any season is often misleading as new signings start to mesh in and fitness improves.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Neither Maupay or Connolly in the game day roster, yet neither is Alireza. wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Neither Maupay or Connolly in the game day roster, yet neither is Alireza. wtf?
                                Injured.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X