This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
    Didn’t they play against Wimbledon yesterday? What is The difference between EFL Trophy and EFL cup!? [emoji2962]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trophy for u21
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Our man has the 3rd highest xG90 in the league, clear and definitive proof he's better than Salah and KDB. If that isn't enough for Khamenei to issue a fatwa on Potter I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

Our man has the 3rd highest xG90 in the league, clear and definitive proof he's better than Salah and KDB. If that isn't enough for Khamenei to issue a fatwa on Potter I don't know what is.
        I understand the sarcasm you always have in your posts and at times it's funny, but what's the point in bringing people's beliefs into it and mocking it?....

Comment

If your aim was satire, you missed by a mile.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Apologies for any offence caused, be it against your religion or sense of humour. I was just sharing a relevant statistical quirk.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
              I understand the sarcasm you always have in your posts and at times it's funny, but what's the point in bringing people's beliefs into it and mocking it?....
              Where did the religion mockery happened, did i miss something?
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Apologies for any offence caused, be it against your religion or sense of humour. I was just sharing a relevant statistical quirk.
                Appreciate the apology and thanks for the stat, nothing wrong with the stat you posted tbh

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  Where did the religion mockery happened, did i miss something?
                  The whole fatwa thing. I didnt think it was that bad, but i can see how someone may get offended.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Cup tie in a few hours, Ali to start. If he puts in another good shift, he will probably get minutes against United on the weekend and play them again in the Cup next week! Hoping for a good performance by him.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      The whole fatwa thing. I didnt think it was that bad, but i can see how someone may get offended.
                      Oh no. We have to make sure no one is offended. Can you imagine if someone get offended? Dear lord.

Comment

By the way, he is now represented by one of the biggest football agencies in the world, Stellar Group which is a massive upgrade for him.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          Cup tie in a few hours, Ali to start. If he puts in another good shift, he will probably get minutes against United on the weekend and play them again in the Cup next week! Hoping for a good performance by him.
                          I don't see the starting lineup yet (too early). I presume Ali will start, but it hasn't been confirmed yet...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            I don't see the starting lineup yet (too early). I presume Ali will start, but it hasn't been confirmed yet...
                            Selfishly - I want him to start today and build more confidence by putting in more contributions against a lower level team.

Logically - if he doesn't start today, that probably means he's in Potter's plans for their EPL fixture this weekend.

I don't know I'm torn....
                            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                              Selfishly - I want him to start today and build more confidence by putting in more contributions against a lower level team.
                              Logically - if he doesn't start today, that probably means he's in Potter's plans for their EPL fixture this weekend.
                              I'd go for starting today and getting playing time and exposure. "Logically" doesn't apply to Potter. He would happily let Ali eat bench this weekend even if he didn't start today.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post

Preston is a decent Championship team, not that much lower than Brighton's level. If Preston fields a strong team, it will certainly not be a walk in the park for Brighton...

Comment

Working...
                                X