Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should stay where he is for now. He can only get better and playing in the Premier league appears to be his best option. When he was with AZ he played well for them but did not have the same scoring success for TM and the same is now true when he is with BHA. Same results for TM. Not a lot of offense from him. Leaving may complicate his chances at TM unless a really good offer pops up, he should stay.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the.../19381324.amp/

If this reported move for stuttgart wing nico Gonzalez happens...probably pretty high. He is actually a very solid winger who would suit their play style/england way more. That would leave them with trossard, gonzalez, conolly, gross, macallister for the wing/cam areas which is probably enough.

Somehow I don’t see him taking initiative to leave though, would probably have to come from the club signing another player and asking him to consider finding a new team
      they should throw ARJ the other way in order to sweeten and bring the transfer over the line..!!

Comment

Nicolás González nemire Brighton, ya mire Fiorentina ya bashgaahe digar.

Khoob shod, yek bazikone javoone khoobi ast ke dar TM Argentina baazi mikone - nabayad dar Brightone tokhmi baashe.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Nicolás González nemire Brighton, ya mire Fiorentina ya bashgaahe digar.
          Khoob shod, yek bazikone javoone khoobi ast ke dar TM Argentina baazi mikone - nabayad dar Brightone tokhmi baashe.
          Probably got warned by Alexis Mac Allister to not join BHA
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            Probably got warned by Alexis Mac Allister to not join BHA
            Emkaanesh hast, hehe.

Mac Allister dar teame Olympique Argentina kheili ghashang baazi mikone.

Eshtebaahe bozorgi kard raft Brighton, omidvaram team avaz kone.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

After watching Alireza play for TM this month, it makes me so sad to see how the “lack of playing matches” has affected his form. He wasn’t the same Alireza. I say it’s now or never for him. Make the best decision for yourself and for your football this summer son!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                After watching Alireza play for TM this month, it makes me so sad to see how the “lack of playing matches” has affected his form. He wasn’t the same Alireza. I say it’s now or never for him. Make the best decision for yourself and for your football this summer son!
                I keep thinking about the fact he was the best player in Holland and became topscore, I remember how he either scored or assisted in each match, that's what makes me more sad..

Comment

I'm not really sure what you guys are on about? He's never performed oustandingly for team melli. Don't get me wrong I think he's a good player and should be a starter but he's never been able to recreate his perfomances in Holland anywhere else because since leaving he hasn't had the opportunity to face such soorakh defense whilst playing so close to goal.

If anything I think he plays better for team melli now than he did before.

Comment

If he stays at brighton i dont care anymore, im sure he will lose his TM spot also in future then

Comment

In my opinion, Jahanbakhsh has never performed in TM the way he did in his club for these reasons:

- in TM he has had a lot of defensive duties, especially under Carlos. Where in Holland, he seemed to mainly be tasked with attacking duties
                      - Defending in Holland is pretty terrible honestly, and was easily able to exploit this when he was playing with such confidence
                      - And lately, lack of playing time has made him rusty, and lowered his confidence.

-> Overall there is no argument that lot of talent, and he is trying to stay in Europe. But if he wants to save his career, he needs to move to a European team where he will be a fixed starter. Otherwise I think he will be phased out of TM in a couple of years
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Lets stop repeating that he did well in Holland because the defenses were poor. Even if the defenses were poor, that only means that it is harder to become the golden boot winner if everyone can score. Remember, he scored more than everybody else!!!

The fact is Potter ruined him as a player. He is much more tentative on the ball. He has lost his strongest attribute which was his directness. He had many assists in addition to his goals specifically because of his directness.

I hope he moves to a team where he can rediscover what made him a special player.

p.s.

Average goals per game EPL 2.7
                        Average goals per game in Eredivisie 3.0

Not that different!
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          Lets stop repeating that he did well in Holland because the defenses were poor. Even if the defenses were poor, that only means that it is harder to become the golden boot winner if everyone can score. Remember, he scored more than everybody else!!!
                          The fact is Potter ruined him as a player. He is much more tentative on the ball. He has lost his strongest attribute which was his directness. He had many assists in addition to his goals specifically because of his directness.
                          I hope he moves to a team where he can rediscover what made him a special player.
                          p.s.
                          Average goals per game EPL 2.7
                          Average goals per game in Eredivisie 3.0
                          Not that different!
                          I agree with you that Potter didn't use him to his maximum potential, but that was just simply because he didn't rate him for his system. I mean from the beginning it was just a bad fit because ideally he should have gone to a team where he would have gotten the ball far closer to goal. Like playing him at RWB was almost criminal for someone so technically gifted but physically so so (I think a good example of the absolute opposite type of player that fits at wingback would be Mohamadi for instance). You reference average goals per a game for both leagues but how disproportionately one sided are those goals for the top 3/4 teams in Holland?
                          I just had a quick look at last season's stats and check this:

1 Ajax 34 28 4 2 102 23 +79 88
                          2 PSV 34 21 9 4 74 35 +39 72
                          3 AZ 34 21 8 5 75 41 +34 71

1 City 38 27 5 6 83 32 +51 86
                          2 United 38 21 11 6 73 44 +29 74
                          3 Liverpool 38 20 9 9 68 42 +26 69

Even though they played 4 games more each (in total being 12), the top three English teams combined scored 27 less goals then the top three Dutch teams. Personally I think that says a lot about the general quality of the Dutch league.
                          Last edited by AliDaeiNumber1Fan; 06-22-2021, 11:01 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

After Cambodia game, everyone was on the case of Gholizadeh and how he had two bad games in a row and how he was not the player that people thought he was, etc, etc... Then he makes one good pass in the Iraq game, and now everyone raves about Gholizadeh...

Same thing except the opposite with Jahanbakhsh... In Hong Kong game, people could not stop talking about his dangerous passes in the final third to set up our strikers. And then he is given bunch of defensive duty in Iraq game and he does not produce much offensively and people say that he should not be invited to TM again...

I can say the same thing about Amiri and how people did not like him being invited as he is getting older and he never produces offensively and we have much better players, etc... and he has a couple of brilliant games and everyone is biting their nails when he is not available for Iraq game.

I even thought that the hard stance against Hajsafi was softened after his assist...

Lets not judge players based on one game and particularly their last game. Jahanbakhsh, no doubt would benefit from more regular playing time, but as is, he is still plenty good to be invited to TM and possibly start or be an impact sub, depending on our strategy. Same with Gholi and Amiri... I still have my doubts about Hajsafi though!!!!

Comment

Hajisafi party right now! Lets give the dude some credit after bashing him so hard for so long, he stepped up with an important performance and assist.

Haji Haji Hajisafinho!
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                Hajisafi party right now! Lets give the dude some credit after bashing him so hard for so long, he stepped up with an important performance and assist.

Haji Haji Hajisafinho!
                                Yes we gotta give credit where credit is due…without a doubt his best TM performance in recent years. Could have and should have had multiple assists
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X