Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now this thread has officially handed over the title for most depressing thread to Beiro...unfortunately

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      now this thread has officially handed over the title for most depressing thread to Beiro...unfortunately

These two threads are neck and neck at the moment for the all time most depressing.

Comment

Alireza Officially out for Leeds United.

Tariq Lamptey, Danny Welbeck, Adam Lallana, Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Aaron Connolly will miss the match at Elland Road.
        https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...o-leeds-united

Comment

Salar, ba in rafighemoon too Brighton daran che kar mikonan?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

this thread has been dreadful and depressing for far, far longer than that of Beiro's .....!
            besides as a fan i'm not all nearly as gongho about following the whole of beligian league, especially compared to EPL..! Plus the fact that regardless of my personal admirations for the man i have never rated his overall Caliber as keeper..!! granted i also thought that ARJ in general was being vastly over-rated by us pre his move to the most competitive league in the world.

if Ali doesnt make a change this winter/at the latest this summer, (or unless pothead getting the boot) as fan i'll be too annoyed to even bother keeping track of his career in this depressing current club situation ..! even now this thread is slowly becoming like that of the players in Gutter League... i only click on it in hopes of hearing of news to his departure from the club ..!

Comment

Tariq Lamptey, Danny Welbeck, Adam Lallana, Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Aaron Connolly will miss the match at Elland Road (Leeds).

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...o-leeds-united

Comment

Even as an Alireza fanboy, I'm surprised by this:

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Damesh garm. I didn’t know he was that high up, but in terms of creating chances he’s way better than his teammates. I’m sure Brighton will take advantage of this by bringing in a guy who can pass horizontally well.

And of course very few comments from the very reasonable Brighton fans
                  Last edited by Nokhodi; 01-16-2021, 07:06 AM.

Comment

well, the small sampling (overall minutes played..!)probably helped him clinch this first place award over others in the league ..!!
                    but to me that is the Essence of his Quality as a footballer and for most part has been really his Most Valuable Asset to most all teams he's played for in the past..!!
                    even in Eredivisie his Most Consistent best attributes were his impressive Assist Figures, especially the quality of his assists provided..!!
                    he made a World Beater outa many average strikers whom he collaborated with in attack..! in fact he probably woulda amassed much more impressive assist figures had he been partnered with higher caliber finishers in his Eredivisie spell..! i recall so, so many of his quality services provided which went to waste by clumsy and subpart finisher who were leading the line..!

Comment

This alone will make his haters cry who think he’s not good or good enough for prem. I just always stop and think what could have been if he wasn’t so sensitive/emotional and went with the better financial and footballing offer from Leicester
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Of course our boy had to miss the game against Leeds. The team that doesn’t give a damn about defense.

Comment

He deserves better than Brighton. He is Premier League material.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Of course our boy had to miss the game against Leeds. The team that doesn’t give a damn about defense.
                            Doubt he's starting Percy Tau is up there.

They are leading 1-0 Mcallister assist to Maupay.

Surprised Mcallister even got this start. he hasn't been good at all but its paid off.
                            Trossard been awful this whole time gets the 2nd assist for Maupay tap in.

AJ needs to leave. And to be honest its both sides fault for his failures.
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Damesh garm. I didn’t know he was that high up, but in terms of creating chances he’s way better than his teammates. I’m sure Brighton will take advantage of this by bringing in a guy who can pass horizontally well.

And of course very few comments from the very reasonable Brighton fans
                              Does this also mean he is also a poor finisher? Clicked the link but cant find details on this.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

BHA up 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X