Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tariq Lamptey, Danny Welbeck, Adam Lallana, Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Aaron Connolly will miss the match this weekend.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...on-on-saturday

Comment

So when is he fit again, anyone read anything about this somewhere?
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        So when is he fit again, anyone read anything about this somewhere?
        The only update was from Potter yesterday. He said out for a couple of weeks, so I reckon it will be another month or so.

Comment

No suprise that Maty Ryan was going to go this transfer window but surprising that he's gone to Arsenal on loan

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
            No suprise that Maty Ryan was going to go this transfer window but surprising that he's gone to Arsenal on loan
            Not so surprising considering he will be a back up for Leno.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
              I guess the point is that some might argue he's not even good enough to be a backup in the EPL. Also he needs playing time to build his value/confidence back.

Comment

So with all these injuries at Brighton you can only conclude that this club does not look after its players well. What they did to Jahanbakhsh when he was doing great when they signed him was an indicator for many of us here that this club is not great. Two managers both of them failed. It may also be to do with the entire management. Potter is doing well in getting the players play decent football but the rest of their work i.e. physical training, diet watch, etc, programmes is obviously not that great resulting in decent football but injuries and unfit for purpose players etc.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                  I'd say it's surprising considering he won't just be behind Leno but also behind runarsson. Considering he wasn't happy at being dropped by Brighton, you would have imagined he'd want to go somewhere to fight for no 1 goalie position but to go to Arsenal and pretty much always be on the bench or maybe not even on the bench, that's surprising I'd say

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                    I'd say it's surprising considering he won't just be behind Leno but also behind runarsson. Considering he wasn't happy at being dropped by Brighton, you would have imagined he'd want to go somewhere to fight for no 1 goalie position but to go to Arsenal and pretty much always be on the bench or maybe not even on the bench, that's surprising I'd say
                    That was my thoughts too. Bit of a weird one this , good for Brighton as they get someone off their wage bill for a while (guessing Arsenal are paying it) who isn’t in there first team plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      So with all these injuries at Brighton you can only conclude that this club does not look after its players well. What they did to Jahanbakhsh when he was doing great when they signed him was an indicator for many of us here that this club is not great. Two managers both of them failed. It may also be to do with the entire management. Potter is doing well in getting the players play decent football but the rest of their work i.e. physical training, diet watch, etc, programmes is obviously not that great resulting in decent football but injuries and unfit for purpose players etc.
                      Lallana, Welbeck va JB khodemoon bazikonhaayi hastand ke dar bashgaahaaye pishine khod ham masaleye asibdidegi dashtand.

Fekr nemikonam masale Brighton baashe.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        That was my thoughts too. Bit of a weird one this , good for Brighton as they get someone off their wage bill for a while (guessing Arsenal are paying it) who isn’t in there first team plans.
                        I think Matt Ryan being dropped from Brighton had reasons beyond weak performance. He had a fight with Maupay a couple of months ago in the locker room which caused both of them to be dropped from the team the following week. I am assuming that Maupay was able to kiss the ring and find his way back into the team but Ryan must have said something to Potter that was beyond repair. If it was only performance, than he could be the number 2 at Brighton but he went from number one to "you have no further role in the club".

Comment

Andy Naylor just said this:

I understand, as well as Ryan's switch to Arsenal, the possibility still remains of a loan move (abroad) for Alireza Jahanbakhsh in the January window. #BHAFC
                          Other fringe/younger players as well to achieve the aim of an overall net reduction in numbers.

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorBHAFC/...806453248?s=20

Comment

^^ fingers crossed!
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

A lot of nottingham forrest fans want him to come to the championship, but I'd rather have him go to Austria then a relegation battle in a second league.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                A lot of nottingham forrest fans want him to come to the championship, but I'd rather have him go to Austria then a relegation battle in a second league.
                                Nottingham forest and reunite with Anthony Knockaert again!!! No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X