This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Perhaps there is reason for ARJ to stay at Brighton after all!!!! Rumors, and I repeat, rumors of Potter to replace Mourinho at Tottenham this summer!!!!!
    Agar injoori beshe Tottenham goore khodesho mikane.

Az Pochettino be Potter = Az asemoon taa zire zamin.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Agar injoori beshe Tottenham goore khodesho mikane.

Az Pochettino be Potter = Az asemoon taa zire zamin.
      This will never happen, mark my words. This is not Iran. Top teams sign a coach based on resume and Potter has no resume at all.

Comment

There was a rumour on Instagram that AZ offers Brighton 3 Million + their Player Jensen Kasper ( i think that was the name).
        In any way i dont see Jahanbakhsh to reach anything high anymore, what a big mistake to stay at brighton

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Perhaps there is reason for ARJ to stay at Brighton after all!!!! Rumors, and I repeat, rumors of Potter to replace Mourinho at Tottenham this summer!!!!!
          If this happens, it will give new meaning to failing up. Potter failed at Swansea in the second tier and was rewarded with a job in the first Tier. with BHA. He has failed there and now may be rewarded with one of the biggest positions.

BUT.... I think this rumor is the work of his PR team. There is a guy (so called Football journalist) who constantly raves about him. Pretty sure the rumor was started by him.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Which one of you gave Potter the black eye 🙂
            Also a move to AZ wouldn’t be too bad. They are having a decent season and could get Champs League qualification place or go straight into Europa League.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Which one of you gave Potter the black eye 🙂
              It was the "stairs" mate, the "stairs".

Comment

is ajax still a possibility?

Comment

I do strongly believe in comeuppances. Potter has done some nasty shit and it is the hand of universe that has whacked him. If he does not stop his nasty shit against ARJ, the universe will whack him again harder.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Not that I wish him any harm, but maybe this knocked some sense into him and he'll start AJR this weekend
                    bout time Ali grew a pair and let this cunt for a coach know what he thinks of him..!!

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      is ajax still a possibility?
                      if cheap enough to acquire im fairly certain there'll be plenty of interest from Eredivisie top 10 for his services..!!
                      Proven league/international top talent, still plenty of service miles left on him ...!

Comment

Doodooroo doo dood doo! Fulham!

Doodooroo doo dood doo! Fulham!

Comment

I predict max possible 4 more points for Brighton from their remaining games. Possibly 3 today as Sheffield united seem to have given up completely unless they show some zest and play well. and 1 point from a possible draw as the 5 other teams are pretty strong and would want to climb up the league. So if Fulham stay resolved and don't give up they have a chance to remain in the EPL.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Drum roll please.....bench

Comment

Lets play the sub time:
                              87:
                              88:
                              89:
                              90:
                              90+4:

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                                Lets play the sub time:
                                87:
                                88:
                                89:
                                90:
                                90+4:
                                If they are losing by 80 min he might get subbed in to be scapegoated. If they are drawn or winning which is more likely given it is shitfield united, he won't get a chance.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X