This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if repost:

In the 58 minutes he played against Wolves, Alireza Jahanbakhsh attempted (15) and completed (11) the most final third passes of any Brighton player, whilst no Brighton player attempted more dribbles (3) or intercepted more passes than him (2).

Comment

He again played well, there is no reason he barely gets starts nor that he never gets 90 minutes. I am so happy that he cost a small fortune so Potter can't get rid of him too easily. He just would have stopped playing a long time ago, had he been a free transfer...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G780F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Slept on it and couple of take aways:
        - I wasn't too impressed on his defensive effort, especially on counters, but once Tau came on, it became clear that the coach didn't want the player in that position to trackback much

- Seems like Brighton fans are generally impressed by his past 4 performances.

- Ali made very good decisions yesterday and made some smart passes. The only bad decisions was when he decided to
        Go near post on his first attack on the 2nd half. Had he lobbed the ball over to Moder, he could have had an assist.

- He has adapted to the English game very well. You don't see him go down and expect a foul as much as his first season.

- Unfortunately even with the good performances he still hasn't done enough to solidify his place in the starting lineup. Of course it's a bit of bad luck, but at the end of the day I don't see Maupay or Trossard being dropped from the starting lineup next season just because of Alireza's recent form. Had he scored or got an assist in the last 4 games, maybe that would change things a bit mor, but as it stands on paper, he still a "flop/bust".

- He absolutely has to start in the WCQ.
        agree with most of your points but a sizable amount of fans on NSC still shit on him.

Comment

bazi vaghta be jay inke bereh to paye harif as 4/5 metry kamelan va misteh ghiyafeh defai migireh va montazereh bebineh taraf chikar mikhad bokoneh. tarafam dorobaresho negah mikoneh vaghtam dareh ghashang entekhab mikoneh be ki pass bedeh. In harakatesh ajib gharibeh. Nadidam kasi inkaro bokoneh. Agar nemikhaye beri to paye harif boro yargiri kon.
          Sabke bazish ingilisi pasand nist. to lige englis bayad oonjori ke tarafdara mipasandan bazi koni. Otavio is a perfect example. they would love him in EPL
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            agree with most of your points but a sizable amount of fans on NSC still shit on him.
            True, but compared to two, three months ago, there are also a sizeable group of people disagreeing with the people shitting on him. Even seen a couple of posts of people saying they rather see him stay next year and get some solid playing time

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              ARJ hamoonjoori bazi kard ke hamisheh bazi mikoneh. Man hich taghiri dar bazish nemibinam. man shart mibandam hich teami as epl zange dare khunasho nemizaneh. Chon aslan style epl ya lighaye bartar bazi nemikoneh. too hamoon fazaye khodesh jang nemikoneh. dishab khub start zad chand ta tackle khoob zad ama baadesh bargasht be hamoon system khodesh
              Too lighaye sateh balla entezar daran har 10 bazikon to zemin hameh kar ro anjam bedan: defa, hamleh, bazi sazi va paskari, takl va taghti, davandegi, jagiri, va golzani
              bazikoni ke moaser nabesheh zood sub misheh.
              I have watched every game of his at Brighton at least twice. It has been confusing to me too why he is not more aggressive defensively... but I am starting to believe that they are playing exactly as they are coached. Every movement and positioning must have been rehearsed and practiced 100 times during training. I just watch Trossard who usually plays the mirror image of AJ and he defends in exactly the same way. AJ is playing as he is told to play.

In any case, the last two games, I believe that AJ was better than Trossard both defensively and offensively. Hope this trend continues as Trossard is his closest competitor...

Comment

He better gtfo of this shitty situation this summer. Nobody cares about bs playing time here and there, this coach will not play him regularly.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Every ARJ fans for the past 2 years

Comment

Comment

Marketing
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        He better gtfo of this shitty situation this summer. Nobody cares about bs playing time here and there, this coach will not play him regularly.
                        This

im also worried he may be duped into staying put again in order to play yet another season of last resort winger for pothead..!!
                        im sure for the measly recovery $$ from his shipping off elsewhere on loan or transfer, Pothead and BHA front office would ultimately prefer to keep him stay put longer to keep play that bs Positive guy at their training session and keeping their bench nice n warm all season long..!!

Comment

This guy is a true example of professionalism and the class, he was/is living a very frustrating situation and still when everyone consider him to be done he come back stronger. Right timing for him and hopefully he shines for TM in few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            This guy is a true example of professionalism and the class, he was/is living a very frustrating situation and still when everyone consider him to be done he come back stronger. Right timing for him and hopefully he shines for TM in few weeks.
                            Very true. His resilience and gheyrat is admirable, but unfortunately, it will be futile for a club like Brighton.
                            I hope he realizes he doesn’t need to prove anything to Potter—just for the scouts watching, and to carry his current form to TM.

Comment

LOL, Baghdad Bounedjah Claims he has an offer from Brighton.

Comment

LOL, Baghdad Bounedjah Claims he has an offer from Brighton.
                                He’s better than all the strikers they got currently it would be a good move. Where did you see that?
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X