X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
    No Jahanbakhsh today, Moder brought in for the 3rd sub [emoji2359]
    whodafaqu is that guy ?

come on WBA hold out another 3 minutes to ensure another misrable outing for Pothead's BHA

Comment

trossard also a disaster tonight, being noted now by the commentators.

Comment

I'll just wait for Taz's post to portray this loss in a positive light

Comment

Massive win by West Brom. Brighton dropping 3 points, considering the missed 2 penalties, putting themselves under pressure now (even though I still can't see them going down this season).

Seeing Jahanbakhsh walking on the side of the pitch watching his teammates, makes me just wonder if he's genuinely just content as things stand. The fact that he's still at the club definitely suggests he's content.

Comment

Lol their fans were literally blaming the loss last week on ARJ saying he's their worst signing ever

Once again from the bench Alireza causing this loss to west brom, his good looks distracting Welbeck and causing him to miss that penalty. Worst. Player. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              Lol their fans were literally blaming the loss last week on ARJ saying he's their worst signing ever

Once again from the bench Alireza causing this loss to west brom, his good looks distracting Welbeck and causing him to miss that penalty. Worst. Player. Ever.
              Their fans on their forum and their social media are idiots. It was clear that the goal they conceded last week was directly as a result of White hoofing the ball into the air and Burn being unaware of Benteke. But then again both those players are English so I guess they can never do wrong and therefore Jahanbakhsh is definitely the reason for their loss last week.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                Massive win by West Brom. Brighton dropping 3 points, considering the missed 2 penalties, putting themselves under pressure now (even though I still can't see them going down this season).

Seeing Jahanbakhsh walking on the side of the pitch watching his teammates, makes me just wonder if he's genuinely just content as things stand. The fact that he's still at the club definitely suggests he's content.
                I think he was trying to leave this last winter but he reaggrivated his hammy untimely and interest for his services were lukewarm and probably just loan out options which that goes outa the door with fitness issues too..!
                i think he has milked out the Money thang too by now and if he doesnt hit the exit door outa BHA this summer, then i loose all respect for him and couldnt give a fk what happens to his career ..!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  I can sympathise with BHA fans to some extent. (have decided to express my honest shit's worth like everyone else) ARJ has been with this club now what three seasons? and has learnt fuck all. He is not fat but plays like a heavy player. He does not have an impact on the game whether he starts or is subbed in. He either doesn't have it in him or he is not pushing himself hard enough like Taremi or Ghodoos or Gholizadeh or Alipour ( Four players I really think are our best and hardest working in Europe). I have written him off completely. He was worth 16m now merely 4.5m. He is very good looking but that means jack shit, you need much more than that to be a good football player at this level.

Edited: I meant Milad Mohamadi not Alipour.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    I can sympathise with BHA fans to some extent. (have decided to express my honest shit's worth like everyone else) ARJ has been with this club now what three seasons? and has learnt fuck all. He is not fat but plays like a heavy player. He does not have an impact on the game whether he starts or is subbed in. He either doesn't have it in him or he is not pushing himself hard enough like Taremi or Ghodoos or Gholizadeh or ALIPOUR ( Four players I really think are our BEST and hardest working in Europe). I have written him off completely. He was worth 16m now merely 4.5m. He is very good looking but that means jack shit, you need much more than that to be a good football player at this level.
                    Did you really just say that Alipour is one of our hardest working and BEST legionnaires?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      welbeck is so pathetic. I cant believe the famed brighton scout team chose this loser to up their forward line lol
                      I have said it before. Welbeck just so overrated.

Comment

cannot overstate how brilliant of a start to a day it is on the west coast when saman plays brilliantly in a brentford win and brighton w/ARJ firmly rooted to the bench chalk up another pathetic defeat to fellow relegation candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          Did you really just say that Alipour is one of our hardest working legionnaires?
                          lol I saw him a couple of times for short periods. He seemed hardworking. Is he not? I take it back since have not seen him play that much.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Do you guys seriously want ARJ in TM? I don't know what criteria you guys look for in a player? I am not saying Asian football is as combative and fast as European football but things are changing fast and you would be surprised. But if you think it is ok if a player mostly save his legs for a few opportunities in the game while the other 8/9 players work their socks off just to serve him then you need to reconsider your basis for liking/loving/supporting a player. That era is over. Players are expected to work hard in a 90 minute game not stick around to be served or only get involved only if an attack is forming. the other team will demolish you if you have one or two players basically invisible. he might as well be sent off. Look at that Maupey playes 90 minutes scores no goals but he works hard. They love him to bits.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              I'll just wait for Taz's post to portray this loss in a positive light

Up to 4th on xPTS now. Incredible work from Potter, undoubtedly top 5 managerial prospects in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                Do you guys seriously want ARJ in TM? I don't know what criteria you guys look for in a player? I am not saying Asian football is as combative and fast as European football but things are changing fast and you would be surprised. But if you think it is ok if a player mostly save his legs for a few opportunities in the game while the other 8/9 players work their socks off just to serve him then you need to reconsider your basis for liking/loving/supporting a player. That era is over. Players are expected to work hard in a 90 minute game not stick around to be served or only get involved only if an attack is forming. the other team will demolish you if you have one or two players basically invisible. he might as well be sent off. Look at that Maupey playes 90 minutes scores no goals but he works hard. They love him to bits.
                                he is still our best overall RWinger..!! personally, cant rate anyone above him in THAT POSITION..!!
                                I suppose if dragan had the wit and the balls to line up Sahab Zahedi on that spot opposite of Taremi with Sardar headlining CF...!! that'd probably be a lethal and physically stronger combo..!

Comment

Working...
                                X