Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing going for Potter is that there are a few crappier teams coached by Englishmen in EPL. The are 9 English coaches out of 20 at EPL, and their teams will occupy the bottom rungs of the table.

WBA, BHA, Fulham, Sheffield U, Burnly , CP, and Newcastle all coached by English football geniuses. That’s the whole bottom of EPL.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

^looool i never thought about that!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^^so he’s the best of the worst? LOL!

Comment

Incredible feat by the man himself GP to secure safety for Brighton again whilst playing a fluid attacking brand of football that has won him plaudits from the greatest figures in the game. His bravery has led to the fantastic development of players like Sanchez and Bissouma and I think we all need to just take a minute to count our blessings for having our boy have the opportunity to work under and learn from great man himself.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

yea man , we oghta give him at least that much..!!

Comment

Eyval Alireza

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Technically that award goes to Dean Smith 😂 as my Blues friends would say , SOTV.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Eyval Alireza
                  He could easily work in English language football media with his language and communication skills.
                  He's better than most of the MOTD crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    ^looool i never thought about that!
                    Here is another "interesting stat" about English coaches:

The last English coach to win the English Premier League was 91-92 season, about 30 years ago. If that had happened in any other country, they would have committed national suicide by now.

Now you know why they are so by enamored by the con-man Potter.

Comment

That would make sense if the praise wasn't coming from all quarters. I don't think Guardiola or Mourinho care much for the English's supposed quest to find managerial talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        That would make sense if the praise wasn't coming from all quarters. I don't think Guardiola or Mourinho care much for the English's supposed quest to find managerial talent.
                        lol..... That only means that Guardiola is a gentleman who follows "Bam bam" with a "Thank you mam".

Combined score of the 3 meetings between the two:

Guardiola 10 Potter 0

I would have said thank you too.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          lol..... That only means that Guardiola is a gentleman who follows "Bam bam" with a "Thank you mam".

Guardiola 10 Potter 0

Haji... have seen Man City's roster?

Comment

Conveniently omitting Potter's raping of Mourinho's far superior Spurs side too. I smell bias.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Haji... have seen Man City's roster?
                              I didn't say the pummeling was unexpected. I was saying Guardiola saying a couple of nice words after a 5-0 pummeling is not really evidence of anything but his kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Guardiola 10 Potter 0

Yep
                                Those were certainly “ hendooneh zire dast daadani” comments towards Pothead, if I ever heard one ..!
                                Pep is far more of scandalous mindfkerly Sly commenting manager than he’s been credited with so far ..!
                                He also tried to get under the skin of SC on the sidelines during their CL meetings by making off-hand remarks about the Portuguese, knowing full well Sergio’s tendencies to fly off the panhandle& loose his focus & cool which directly led to Porto’s self destruct after the first half & early spells of 2nd half when Porto were dominating a far superior opponent @ their own grounds too I think it was ? .!

Comment

Working...
                                X