Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looked like he was switching between RM and LM in a 4-4-2/4-4-1-1. He played same position as Trossard and came off at the same time. God bless Potter for his fairness.

Comment

I think we'll see one more start for him. Most likely against West ham as Potter will go defensive against Man city and Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        Englisia bazikoneh jangandeh doost daran. In doostemoon aslan jangandeh nist. Va se saal too in bashgah hanooz nafahmideh!!! Ya khengeh? ya kaleh shagh!!
        Roozbeh Jan, neshasti baghale go’d migi lengesh kon. I don’t mean any offense by that btw. I agree that defense isn’t necessarily his strongest attribute. But he can surely hang with the best of them. He’s definitely a work horse who fights to intercept the ball/hold the ball using his physicality. If he wasn’t a work horse he wouldn’t be in the club, let alone on the bench or starting.

Comment

Comment

Are these R2D2 looking balls any good?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
              Are these R2D2 looking balls any good?
              not really tbh. it feels really heavy when dribbling and there are plenty of better ones for the same price. free kicks are fun with the ball though

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Roozbeh Jan, neshasti baghale go’d migi lengesh kon. I don’t mean any offense by that btw. I agree that defense isn’t necessarily his strongest attribute. But he can surely hang with the best of them. He’s definitely a work horse who fights to intercept the ball/hold the ball using his physicality. If he wasn’t a work horse he wouldn’t be in the club, let alone on the bench or starting.
                No offence taken bro. Man nemikham bazikone khodi roo ba in zaboone beinolmelali naghd konam. Ama be nazare man be andazeh kafi baraye havadare in club jangjoo nist. momkeneh hata ba estandarde khodesh khieli bishtar az gozashteh shodeh basheh. Vagarnah hatman bazikoneh shoroo konandeh bood chon az khieli jahat az baghiyeh behtareh. Khode havadarah ino mikhastan hata agar kalehgoldoon ham bazish nemidad.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

No offence taken bro. Man nemikham bazikone khodi roo ba in zaboone beinolmelali naghd konam. Ama be nazare man be andazeh kafi baraye havadare in club jangjoo nist. momkeneh hata ba estandarde khodesh khieli bishtar az gozashteh shodeh basheh. Vagarnah hatman bazikoneh shoroo konandeh bood chon az khieli jahat az baghiyeh behtareh. Khode havadarah ino mikhastan hata agar kalehgoldoon ham bazish nemidad.
                  be nazareh man, be andazeh ye kafi jangjoo va physical shodeh. Much stronger than before and up to fan's and club's standards and more... But, jangjoo'ee va karhayeh defa'ee ba ham fargh mikonan. bAyad ro karhayeh defa'ee kar koneh. agar in kar ro bokoneeh, ghat'an az Trossard jelo mizaneh. Trossard ham kheili zaifeh to karhayeh defa'ee....

bAyad bA Taremi sohbat bokoneh rajeb e karhaye defa'ee!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    be nazareh man, be andazeh ye kafi jangjoo va physical shodeh. Much stronger than before and up to fan's and club's standards and more... But, jangjoo'ee va karhayeh defa'ee ba ham fargh mikonan. bAyad ro karhayeh defa'ee kar koneh. agar in kar ro bokoneeh, ghat'an az Trossard jelo mizaneh. Trossard ham kheili zaifeh to karhayeh defa'ee....
                    bAyad bA Taremi sohbat bokoneh rajeb e karhaye defa'ee!!!!
                    Khoob vaghti takl bokoneh laghad bezaneh to kooneh bazikoneh harif, taneh bezaneh jang bokoneh khodesh defaei misheh digeh. manzoore as defai in nist ke biyad to khateh defa. hamoon jolo to zamineh harif defai bazi koneh.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Khoob vaghti takl bokoneh laghad bezaneh to kooneh bazikoneh harif, taneh bezaneh jang bokoneh khodesh defaei misheh digeh. manzoore as defai in nist ke biyad to khateh defa. hamoon jolo to zamineh harif defai bazi koneh.
                      easier to type english!!!

Modern football means defending with all 11 and attacking with all 11. Being a strong physical player (jangjoo) and good defender are not the same thing in my book. Strong physical players can push you off the ball and do not let you push them off the ball. Being a good defender has much to do with positioning, anticipation, filling voids and breaking up play.
                      Knowing when to tackle and when to contain, etc... Doostemon, be nazareh man koli jangjoo shodeh, vali to karhayeh defa'ee, yeki do ghadam aghabeh. Most forwards are. Taremi's of the world are the exceptions....

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Luckily looks like he is keeping his fitness levels high (just based on the pic). But man I hate his team and this situation
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He's been screwed on all of his starts so far on the EPL. The first one with Dan Burns letting in so many goals, then his 2nd start the team was the B team.

Then finally this situation....red card. can't catch a break.
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Fulham currently losing 2-0 at home to Burnley which I think relegates them and keeps Brighton up.

Comment

Fulham have lost so Brighton will stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Fulham have lost so Brighton will stay up.
                                Potter is the luckiest clown I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X