Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both club and ARJ are just about @ the point of HAVING TO make significant Con$$e$$ions in order to end this pointless partnership..!
    Ali on the Personal PayPackage front and BHA on taking a huge loss on the large transfer fee they paid to AZ..!

otherwise, Ali stands to loose out big time on his International and European career trajectory and BHA stands to loose big time on payroll and further transfer fee devaluation ...!
    im next to certain that if Ali decides to remain at BHA and totally ignore the sever damage to his footballing career and in greedy favor of chasing ca$h, then im next to certain BHA will accept most any loan option that comes their way for him..!!unless the loan offer is so measly that Pothead would rather have a warm meat for his practice squad and the extra/extra depth for if and when injuries and suspension forces his hand to resort to minutes afforded for ARJ..!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Lol can we just let this thread die? I promise I won't comment anymore if you guys don't.
      Sadly there are five ties as many posts here as ARJ’s minutes of play at Brighton.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

BHAFC just dropped a proof-of-life at 0:18

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialB...05501265485828

Comment

According to a post on instagram arminia bielefeld wants jahanbakhsh but only wants to pay 4 million euros

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            According to a post on instagram arminia bielefeld wants jahanbakhsh but only wants to pay 4 million euros
            I doubt Brighton will accept a €4 mil bid, that's a €19 mil loss they would be taking. I suppose any offer around 8 - €10 mil and Brighton will take their losses and minimize their loss on investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I doubt Brighton will accept a €4 mil bid, that's a €19 mil loss they would be taking. I suppose any offer around 8 - €10 mil and Brighton will take their losses and minimize their loss on investment.
              But will any team pay 10 million for him ? I cant believe that after so many years on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I doubt any club would pay them any more than $5-8 mil ..! & it’s bound to get lower still, the longer he’d stay at the club...!
                Unless this goozoo pothead leaves BHA, there is no future for him @ the club, that much is obvious by now.

Comment

In a COVID market, I'll be surprised if someone like Bielefeld even have €4m spare. Ain't no one paying €10m for his ass

Comment

Hoping that move goes through, if there is truth behind it. Brighton are not going to get the money that payed for him or close to it due to the limited game time he has had. For both parties should just take what it is given and put it behind them. Also Brighton should respect that Alireza has been a model professional whilst he has been there.

Comment

Take the 4 million. The way you are managing him, his value will only go down. Some business geniuses there at BHA just like their genius coach!!!

On second thought, take anything anybody offered you. You are not getting any value out of him, and if u hold onto him, he will walk away for free in a couple of years, and you have lost 18 mil plus 5 years of wages. Only a money laundering operation run by a shady gambler operates like this.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I don't know the ins and outs of his contract but if he is getting 50k a week no club would probably give him that. If so, then likely he'd rather stay put turn up for training and warm the bench or play PS7 at home. I think I would do the same. Money talks.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I dont really think he is the profile of player bielefield would target, but I will not at all be surprised if he does end up at a midtable/lower midtable Bundesliga team.

I think he can fit that style of play much better and financially it would be doable, just probably not for bielefield.

And this argument that he wont throw the 50k a week I think was true the past year. AT this point with his TM spot in jeopardy and having sucked 3/4 years of money out of the contract I think he will be ok with foregoing the rest / getting some payout to save his career.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I dont really think he is the profile of player bielefield would target, but I will not at all be surprised if he does end up at a midtable/lower midtable Bundesliga team.

I think he can fit that style of play much better and financially it would be doable, just probably not for bielefield.

And this argument that he wont throw the 50k a week I think was true the past year. AT this point with his TM spot in jeopardy and having sucked 3/4 years of money out of the contract I think he will be ok with foregoing the rest / getting some payout to save his career.
                            Bielefield's record buy was around 2m euros, and their best player this season is Doan who is on loan with a 5-6m buy option. I think they'd probably make Doan their big buy this summer if they stay up. They have a way smaller budget than many 2.Buli clubs so I agree that it's unlikely they will buy AJB

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Al-Sadd 2021/22

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Heerenveen 2021/22

Get used to something like this.

Comment

^^ Heerenveen
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X