This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
    I know pal, but even those posts have limited comments enabled, so that only certain people can comment on it. They've done it to avoid any criticism towards them from fans etc
    You’re spot on, my mistake!
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      What’s nice? Complimenting what he does at training then sit him on the bench for 88 minutes?

Brighton, your Twitter account is a joke just like your head coach. Your club won’t be getting paid anything because Ali isn’t leaving lol. Now that.. That! That is nice and is funny

Comment

BHA v. Chelsea this week. Since the UCL match, Tuchel has become my least favorite EPL coach (a title held by Potter for 2 years). Thus, just this weekend, c'mon Potter (and remember the bicycle kick and put in Ali).

Comment

This guy needs to move, I get wanting to get your spot back, but dude's gotta go.
          Just because you can't make it in the EPL doesn't mean you're not world class, just look at De Bruyne and Salah as the most recent examples. His career needs a kick.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Benched. Shocking.

Comment

Not starting an Iranian against Chelsea? Has Potter studied football history?

Comment

^Obviously only sparing his countrymen further embarrassment..!

Comment

chehelsi are penetrating barayetoon well. just a matter of time before they start scoring.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

This johorjihinoh guy #5 is really good.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

the lineups make no sense. Most these players have done nothing like dan burns and mcallister...
                      same with lanana. pretty unfair
                      but they dropped percy tau to oblivion so its not a persian thing...
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Percy tau is not a football player lol

Comment

one sub left. AJ is not on still.

Comment

no AJ. I don't understand Pottard.
                            He really got screwed.

AJ bicycle kick was mentioned by the commentators.

Comment

Im happy he didnt play, not playing is better than 2 minutes.

Arj did a big mistake by not leaving.

Comment

Before ARJ’s injury, Potter was forced to play him more (albeit limited) because he was doing good things on the pitch, and there would be some backlash.

Once he got injured, he got forgotten, and Potter can now consistently freeze him out of games with no problem.

Potter got his wish.

Comment

Working...
                                X