Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all who are saying that he should have left the club and so on, have you ever considered if any clubs had serious interests in him?

Brighton offered him back to AZ but they declined the offer.
    Ajax seemed to be interested according to the media but we did not hear more about that so it might have been rumors.
    Of course he does not want to leave for any club either.
    Of course he would have gone to Ajax if they were really interested.

But sometimes we have to realise that it isn't that easy to change club. Look at Bale for example, he could finally leave Real and it's only on loan, even how bad Real want's to get rid of him...

Comment

from August 2019: https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/vastberaden...s-bij-brighton

In recent months, agent Amir Hashemi has been bombarded with phone calls from interested clubs. Especially from the Netherlands, Germany and Turkey there was a lot of interest in Jahanbakhsh, but a transfer will not come. 'Alireza is extremely happy at Brighton and wants to prove he is good enough for the Premier League anyway. It is quite normal that players have to get used to English football for a year and sometimes two years and Alireza is very calm about it. He has a lot of confidence in the coming season. '

His agent also made a similar statement a few months later during the winter transfer window when PSV was interested. I couldn’t find an article, though. And then there are the most recent Ajax rumors from this summer.

Comment

if by jan he cant play he should move on loan at least, you cant play 5-10 min everytime

Comment

I’m so glad I didn’t keep my hopes up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            from August 2019: https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/vastberaden...s-bij-brighton

In recent months, agent Amir Hashemi has been bombarded with phone calls from interested clubs. Especially from the Netherlands, Germany and Turkey there was a lot of interest in Jahanbakhsh, but a transfer will not come. 'Alireza is extremely happy at Brighton and wants to prove he is good enough for the Premier League anyway. It is quite normal that players have to get used to English football for a year and sometimes two years and Alireza is very calm about it. He has a lot of confidence in the coming season. '

His agent also made a similar statement a few months later during the winter transfer window when PSV was interested. I couldn’t find an article, though. And then there are the most recent Ajax rumors from this summer.
            Amir Hashemi or Stellar Management? Who is his manager for real now?
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Naive is thinking that with millions of pounds at stake, that a manager would make decisions based on some biased towards the player's country of origin.

Please stop this self-flagellation, this is so embarrassing. Please stop.
              jamesh kon baba. vaaseh man nemikhaad ostaad beshi. You sound like a western boy. vaghti tu jango tahrim va zolmeh gharbiha bozorg beshi va tu 6 saalegit bombaroono tajrobeh koni, then you can see more of truth of what I see. Its deep stuff that your kind dont really comprehend ad its ok. Stay in clouds where you are. bacheh mikhaad beh man dars bedeh.
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                Its pretty simple actually ; MONEY!

ARJ has cost your club a lot of money and they want (some of it) back.

IF Pothead had balls, he would tell ARJ & his boss (being the club paying him) that he isn't in his plans, but Pothead has no such balls and plays games with Brighton asset & ARJ his career.
                Its much easier than standing eye in eye with the club who pays your wage and tell them to write off their millions put in a 5 year contract for a talent who should payback (efficiency).
                I think it is the opposite. He did stand up and told his management that ARJ is not in his plans and that he is no good last year. That is why he gets so upset and shocked when ARJ plays and shines... Because he does not look good in front of his management. Now that they tried to move him on but no buyers, and the fact that financially, the club may not be able to afford a new striker this year and he may have to use ARJ, he has changed his messaging... He now claims that ARJ has improved significantly during last year (Because of his brilliant coaching, in that he is the one that made him a good player) and now he is part of his plan... Lets hope ARJ continues to shine and force Potter's hand even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

tldr; Potter doesn't like JB, but not because of race.
                  You can see it from his reaction of ARJs goal against Portsmouth. He wasnt genuinely happy like a coach who has passion and faith in his player would be. Just sat there with a dumbfounded smile on his face and looked over at his staff like "hmm yess well jolly good show innit". Its like he doesn't want to be proved wrong about how he thinks ARJ isnt good enough.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

BTW, seems like the only way to watch the match is through https://carabaocup.live/.

It costs 10£, and is only available to people in UK.
                    I doubt there will be any live streams as I couldn't find streams for the non-televised games of last round.

If Ali is in the line up,I might have to cough up 10£ and watch it.

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                    jamesh kon baba. vaaseh man nemikhaad ostaad beshi. You sound like a western boy. vaghti tu jango tahrim va zolmeh gharbiha bozorg beshi va tu 6 saalegit bombaroono tajrobeh koni, then you can see more of truth of what I see. Its deep stuff that your kind dont really comprehend ad its ok. Stay in clouds where you are. bacheh mikhaad beh man dars bedeh.
                    Is your argument is that because you lived through the war, that means Graham Potter is racist? I'm not sure I understand the connection there.
                    Last edited by The; 09-21-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      You can see it from his reaction of ARJs goal against Portsmouth. He wasnt genuinely happy like a coach who has passion and faith in his player would be. Just sat there with a dumbfounded smile on his face and looked over at his staff like "hmm yess well jolly good show innit". Its like he doesn't want to be proved wrong about how he thinks ARJ isnt good enough.
                      He was actually laughing at ARJ's celebration and looking for the player on the bench that Alireza was pointing at.
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        BTW, seems like the only way to watch the match is through https://carabaocup.live/.

It costs 10£, and is only available to people in UK.
                        I doubt there will be any live streams as I couldn't find streams for the non-televised games of last round.

If Ali is in the line up,I might have to cough up 10£ and watch it.

Is your argument is that because you lived through the war, that means Graham Potter is racist? I'm not sure I understand the connection there.
                        Pas "online streamen" kon, hame-ye ma ham dawat kon Ostad

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          I think it is the opposite. He did stand up and told his management that ARJ is not in his plans and that he is no good last year. That is why he gets so upset and shocked when ARJ plays and shines... Because he does not look good in front of his management. Now that they tried to move him on but no buyers, and the fact that financially, the club may not be able to afford a new striker this year and he may have to use ARJ, he has changed his messaging... He now claims that ARJ has improved significantly during last year (Because of his brilliant coaching, in that he is the one that made him a good player) and now he is part of his plan... Lets hope ARJ continues to shine and force Potter's hand even more.
                          BHA bought & signed ARJ to make money on him. Now the Pothead as coach doesn't want him, the club BHA needs ARJ to play here and there so they can at least sell him. Thats my 2 cent.

Comment

I'd be surprised if those Carabao Cup streams don't find their way onto the usual streaming websites (Hesgoal etc) so hold onto your money and check on Tuesday with the Brentford game.

Also, I think it's clear from this thread that a lot of people have racial hangups about being Iranian so can we start the Persian/Zard Lives Matter movement, please? ARJ is our George Floyd.

Comment

It’s ok everyone I am going to play Career mode on Fifa 21 and I will sign Alireza for Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                I'd be surprised if those Carabao Cup streams don't find their way onto the usual streaming websites (Hesgoal etc) so hold onto your money and check on Tuesday with the Brentford game.

Also, I think it's clear from this thread that a lot of people have racial hangups about being Iranian so can we start the Persian/Zard Lives Matter movement, please? ARJ is our George Floyd.
                                Hesgoal are a bit random with which cup game streams make it on there , we will all end up watching Accrington Stanley.

Comment

Working...
                                X