Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they’re gonna play ManU this week both in the league and in the cup. At least JB should get to play against ManU one way or the other

Comment

What a goal!

Bet he sleaps with a smile tonight.

IF i was his agent, id call leicester recruters and check and say, heey you remember Ali?
      And try to make them believe he did à robinho when he signed for brighton ( thought it was Leicester he signed to)
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Good job Alirea. Made us all proud yet again!!!!

ARJ PRG Is da man!
        Vaghean. Hich vaght az talaash kardan dast var nemidaare.

Shayad herfeitarin bazikone maa ast Afarin JB
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          So they’re gonna play ManU this week both in the league and in the cup. At least JB should get to play against ManU one way or the other
          If he was left out of both games it wouldn't bother us that much. We would just come here and swear at Potter call him pothead and all that. We are totally immunised now. In fact we will get cold turkey for our abusive posts for potter. lol
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think they'll tie or more likely loose in the league fixture ..!
            but Pothead is probably gonna field a strong squad in the cup in order to get to the 1/4 finals of the cup..!!
            Pothead reminds me a bit of a Trump...! he is too insecure in his own qualities and seems hell bent on doing the opposite of his predecessor to make himself look good..!
            His ignorant treatment of ARJ (CH's marquee signee) is clear example of that and under CH BHA were able to make much deeper and exciting Cup Runs.... so pothead will likely try to outrun him in the cup..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              I think they'll tie or more likely loose in the league fixture ..!
              but Pothead is probably gonna field a strong squad in the cup in order to get to the 1/4 finals of the cup..!!
              Pothead reminds me a bit of a Trump...! he is too insecure in his own qualities and seems hell bent on doing the opposite of his predecessor to make himself look good..!
              His ignorant treatment of ARJ (CH's marquee signee) is clear example of that and under CH BHA were able to make much deeper and exciting Cup Runs.... so pothead will likely try to outrun him in the cup..!?
              This is what i've been trying to say. It's less so of Potter being a "bad" manager, but more of him being too arrogant to go against his predecessor and give ARJ a fair chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                This is what i've been trying to say. It's less so of Potter being a "bad" manager, but more of him being too arrogant to go against his predecessor and give ARJ a fair chance.
                hmmm I'm not sure if I would agree with that. If we look at the team, a good example would be Bisouma. He was brought by Hughton and also played pretty regularly. Potter is playing him every game.

Comment

hE nEeDs tO sCoRe mOrE sImPle gOaLs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    hmmm I'm not sure if I would agree with that. If we look at the team, a good example would be Bisouma. He was brought by Hughton and also played pretty regularly. Potter is playing him every game.
                    Bissouma wasn’t a club record signing. As I said before, the most logical answer to this whole situation is that Potter came in and did not want ARJ on the team, I remember there were rumors of ARJ leaving when Potter came into the club. It seemed like that was the team and Potter’s intention to reinvest some of what Hughton had spent on ARJ. It didn’t happen and now we find ourselves in the current point where Potter has been stuck with him, can’t say ARJ is not a good player in his mind as that would tank his value, so he has to do the “oh Ali’s so close to the first team“, but never actually use him in the first team unless there’s countless injuries because he actually doesn’t want him on the team.

He talks ARJ up enough so that someone will hopefully offer to buy him, but doesn’t give him so much credit so that fans start questioning why ARJ isn’t included week after week. Their fans are pretty clueless looking at reddit posts, they think Solly March is a better player and with his “production” of a headless chicken, they fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Potter screwed himself, just like his questionable tactics that work on the bottom feeders he hasn’t convinced any team to buy Ali with his strange behavior. He tanked his value and now ARJ is stuck there and Potter will have to find some use for him, which seems to be the cup.

I’m predicting he stops using ARJ in the cup soon too, as these goals every game won’t help Potter’s cause. ARJ will mysteriously disappear from the rotation in a couple of weeks, and anyone thinking he’ll be in the first team ever is naive unfortunately. It ain’t happening at Brighton, he needs to leave if at all possible, but he shouldn’t take a pay cut. Brighton should live up to their repeated errors and make sure his salary is paid in full and send him to a team that will actually give him a fair opportunity. Not a season with an ultra-defensive coach using him as a defensive minded player and expecting massive goal production.

Comment

These wild theories read like this is some QAnon community. Don't overthink it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        There is always more than meets the eye

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          I posted a reddit thread yesterday that was dedicated to coaches freezing out players, and multiple examples of productive players being punished for no fault of their own.

Are all those examples just mere conspiracy theories, or only when it applies to ARJ who I think has scored in the vast majority of starts he’s had in recent memory, no matter how limited these opportunities were.

If you’re the rational one in here, why are players who have proven very little contribution in their opportunities, Alzate and March for example, get way more opportunities than ARJ? If your argument is that March is a better player than ARJ, there really is no talking to you rationally. You’re too far gone if you think that guy should even be in the premier league. That guy is average by Championship standards. But yes, everything is Kosher when ARJ scores goals when given chances, but is left out for guys like Alzate who has never scored a goal for the team and March who scored 2 goals 2 seasons ago and has scored 0 in the 2019/2020 season and 0 in 2020/2021 so far.

ARJ has contributed much more in his pathetic amount of playing time, and if you want to deny that, please invite us to join in the solly March fantasy land. Seriously, March played 1143 minutes last season and 168 minutes so far this season, Alzate played 1183 minutes last season and 169 this season, and ARJ played 307 minutes last season and 11 minutes this season. He has scored 2 more goals than Alzate and March in that time.

If the purpose of football is to win, Potter must be playing 9D chess with such tactical choices. Again, justify to me playing guys who cant score so many minutes over ARJ? Take one of those bums out and put ARJ in, their fans are dumb if they don’t notice how crap these two players are. ARJ couldn’t be any worse in either of their positions.

Comment

If they did a randomized double-blind control study from 1000 football analysts between March and ARJ the only one who would say March is better would probably be Misaghi.

Comment

Potter is not going to play him. Cause AJ is not ready and they don’t have a water boy at the moment lol smh anyone has a link to a Brighton forum I can go be nice and remind Them how racist Harry Potter is?

Comment

Unless you want him to revert to those desperate CH days and heatmaps, end the comparisons with March. I don't want to see him turned into a wingback. Nor is he suited to playing that CM role that Alzate does.

Don't get me wrong, Alzate and, to a lesser extent, March are both absolute horseshit footballers and ARJ operates on a level about 10 times theirs but he's competing with Trossard, Connolly and Lallana for one of the two spots alongside Maupay.

Trossard and Lallana I can understand but if I see Potter start that Championship-level midget Connolly over ARJ a few more times I'll join the conspiracy theorists.

Unfortunately, given their previous league performance, it's very difficult to see any changes this weekend to the starting XI but his time will come.

Comment

Working...
                                X