Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afarin AliReza, eftegar mikonim be ye hamvatane herfeyi, ba gheyrat wa gentleman
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I don’t want to be a pessimist and believe me I’m trying my very best not to be. But if Graham Potter doesn’t play Ali more this season then he has got to be one of THE dumbest head coaches to work in the Premier League. And I’m saying this strictly from an unbiased analytical perspective. Not as a fan of Jahanbakhsh. He would either be one of the dumbest managers or one of the most malicious managers who ruined a player’s career. However I hope I am wrong and that what he said in his interview (“Ali is improving, Ali is getting better”) aren’t just words so the media get off his back.

Now, that being said this was one game. But statistics have proven that when Ali is given chances, Ali delivers. In both the League (last year) as well as the Carabeo Cup (yesterday).

Graham Potter, we all saw your smirk after Ali scored. Don’t think for a second we’ll ignore that you want to have the option to sell him If you think you’ll sell him and you’ll get money out of his contract then you’re mistaken. Showing him off in the Carabeo Cup and then benching him in the league won’t help your case in selling him. Ali and his agent are well aware of the circumstances. So don’t play politics, you’ve got a fantastic winger in your squad who has progressed and now with confidence has proven he has adapted to English football.

Ali did his part, the ball is in your court and fans are smarter than you think. We are all following

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
        https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...-opportunities

The interview everyone is looking for
        Pesare gol e Iran! Behet eftekhar mikonim Ali jan, damet garm!

So proud of you, keep it up!

Comment

Vagheiyat ine ke ta Potter morrabbie Brighton ast JB ASLAN nemitone eshtebah kone chon zood nimkatneshin mishe.

Agar moghaayese konid ba Solly March ke vaghean dar barkhi az baazihaa KHARABKAARI ziyaad mikone va ba in haal dobare dar tarkibe aslie team jay migire neshoon mide ke Potter tarjih mide JB raa baazi nade.

Dar haale haazer JB bayad say kone dar baazie badie jaame Carabao dobaare khodesho neshoon bede ta bishtar feshaar bezare rooye morrabbi.

Agar Brighton paskaarie khoob va khallaqiyta mikhad be nazare man Alexis Mac Allister va JB raa bayad kheili bishtar dar team bezare.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

The other reason for Ali's success today was that he was finally allowed to play his natural position as a winger on the right (even though he was technically assigned as a forward for this game). He consistently delivered superb crosses and was in the right location at the right time for much of the action. What CH and Potter don't seem to understand, is that if you take any player who is skilled in a certain position, and then try and have him be running around like a chicken with his head cut off on the entire pitch to satisfy your asinine tactics, it will be of no use to anybody. We've all seen ARJ's heat maps in the Dutch league vs. the EPL. I suspect if someone did a heat map of ARJs game today in the Cup, it would be very similar to his Dutch league days. Let the lad do what he does best...as a RIGHT WINGER for God's sake.

Comment

The gentleman of Iranian football. I have so much love and respect for him. Off the pitch he's even a nicer guy, I've been friends with many footballers but he's a class above all. Best of luck to him. 2 man of the match awards in what 5 starts? hats off to him.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

This guy makes me so emotional. I nearly got tears in my eyes. A real fighter, his parents have done a real fine job raising him. He is so humble, nice, gentleman.

It's rare to see such players like him, anyone else would go out and complain in the media or what so ever about not getting the chance. And instead of moving from the club he decided to stay and fight.

I really wish this season will be his. Inshalla.
                And next season when his bosman, he can go for free to Brentford efter Ghoddos have helped them to the PL and they can play toghether.

Comment

^^Didn't he signed for 5 years?
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Just realized their next EFL cup game is against Preston on Wednesday. Unfortunately that further decreases his chances of starting against Newcastle on Sunday and Man U the following week, as I expect to see Potter save him for the cup match.
                    Last edited by The; 09-18-2020, 01:18 AM.

Comment

The reason none of us here never gave up on Ali J and constantly fought our fans' corner is because none of us doubted his skills, abilities and resolve despite CH and Potter ignored certain factors about Ali and missed out on such a great asset they have wasted in the last two seasons and build their teams around useless game plans. He is a great player worthy of playing in any top six teams in this league.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Just realized their next EFL cup game is against Preston on Wednesday. Unfortunately that further decreases his chances of starting against Newcastle on Sunday and Man U the following week, as I expect to see Potter save him for the cup match.
                        The Carabao Cup is a secondary after thought for clubs, no one will rest players in the league for it so that shouldn't be a concern. But what's promising is that if he doesn't start against Newcastle (he will definitely see minutes off the bench at least), he'll have another start guaranteed against a side he should be able to shine against.

He looks confident and sharp, I'm much more confident about his ability to get serious minutes this season after the last two games (assuming he doesn't leave which is still definitely a possibility with more than 2 weeks of window left).

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          The Carabao Cup is a secondary after thought for clubs, no one will rest players in the league for it so that shouldn't be a concern. But what's promising is that if he doesn't start against Newcastle (he will definitely see minutes off the bench at least), he'll have another start guaranteed against a side he should be able to shine against.

He looks confident and sharp, I'm much more confident about his ability to get serious minutes this season after the last two games (assuming he doesn't leave which is still definitely a possibility with more than 2 weeks of window left).
                          Yes that is right. The cup is conventionally played by reserves and those who don't get a chance to play in the league. Every team is expected to field subs and squad members.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            Yes that is right. The cup is conventionally played by reserves and those who don't get a chance to play in the league. Every team is expected to field subs and squad members.
                            The new thing with this cup is that the winner will qualify to the new europa league tournament witch starts next year and is ranked below EL. Europa League 2 or what they call it now

Comment

"Graham Potter says Alireza Jahanbakhsh is knocking on the door of Brighton’s Premier League starting XI following a standout display in the 4-0 Carabao Cup thrashing of Portsmouth."

Baba dige how much must he proven to be given a fair chance? You've been saying the same shit everytime...

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...th-2975873?amp

Comment

For whatever the reason (ARJ was brought on by another coach, his wages, he wasn't another Ronaldo or Messi....), Potter wanted to push ARJ out the door and didn't play him to frustrate him. Much like what Real did to Gareth Bale. I didn't work,, he didn't leave. Now. he will use him this season and will say that "player is now showing improvement"....hogwash.
                                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Working...
                                X