Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were hoping chelsea scores a goal or two and we get to see arj for a few minutes.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Brighton should have won that game , Chelsea were poor tonight.

Comment

Comment

I’m supporting the hell out of Fulham and Burnley in the 6 weeks ahead lol.

Fulham can honestly get the job done and stay in the EPL. Although they’ve played inconsistently they’ve also been a bit unlucky. But I believe they can get the job done.

Let Potter collect on his single +1 points. Fulham can definitely pull an upset.

Comment

I am pretty sure he is also not getting playtime in order for Brighton to avoid any extra payments to AZ
            30+ caps equals 5 Mio £ extra or something like that
            also they want to avoid to pay any kind of bonus to JB, I am pretty sure JB has very high bonus payouts written in his contract

At this point I think it’s not just Potter making the decisions here, they wanted JB out way earlier in order to pay Wellback, Lallana and other English rejects
            It’s a pity, JB’s reputation went from top scorer in Europe to being one of the worst premier league players in one of
            the worst premier league teams
            It’s a similar path a lot of our stars went though, Ali Daei, Ali Karimi, Hashemian and so on they were all
            too bad for the ‘big stage’

Comment

He's got 8 appearances involving single-digit minutes, if they had any such concerns Potter would be told to freeze him out not give him pointless minutes. If anything these appearances result in more money paid to ARJ for appearance bonuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                I am pretty sure he is also not getting playtime in order for Brighton to avoid any extra payments to AZ
                30+ caps equals 5 Mio £ extra or something like that
                also they want to avoid to pay any kind of bonus to JB, I am pretty sure JB has very high bonus payouts written in his contract

At this point I think it’s not just Potter making the decisions here, they wanted JB out way earlier in order to pay Wellback, Lallana and other English rejects
                It’s a pity, JB’s reputation went from top scorer in Europe to being one of the worst premier league players in one of
                the worst premier league teams
                It’s a similar path a lot of our stars went though, Ali Daei, Ali Karimi, Hashemian and so on they were all
                too bad for the ‘big stage’
                huh sounds like kharmarderend dalal Irooni agent whatever basically put in so many T&C in his contract that benching him is more economical. yet using him as a matarsak to make other cheaper players work harder in order to secure inclusion in the starting XI. It is possible. in the absence of clear explanation any scenario like this is plausible.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

huh, so chuck up yet another probably boring? scoreless draw for Pothead's BHA ..!!? and few seasons ago they were so keen to dump CH because he was having them playing boring football..!! lol

hate both of these rather overrated clubs so the final scoreline with ARJ playing his usual spectator role in the stands is ok by me...! just counting the days till end of this season when hoping to see him leave this miserably boring asss, tokhmy club...!!

Comment

Perhaps there is reason for ARJ to stay at Brighton after all!!!! Rumors, and I repeat, rumors of Potter to replace Mourinho at Tottenham this summer!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Perhaps there is reason for ARJ to stay at Brighton after all!!!! Rumors, and I repeat, rumors of Potter to replace Mourinho at Tottenham this summer!!!!!
                      Hahaha. Love it!

Comment

poooof lmao Yes Please ...!!

Comment

Off Korse! Vy not? He Iz de best coach in IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Off Korse! Vy not? He Iz de best coach in IPL.
                            Meh. I rather have Yahya.

Comment

Not that I wish him any harm, but maybe this knocked some sense into him and he'll start AJR this weekend

Comment

Fulham play Chelsea, Burnley, Southampton, Man U. and New Castle as their next fixtures.

If they play smart and execute on their chances they can for sure snatch 6 points from Burnley and Southampton. And they can upset one of the following: Man U., Chelsea.

New Castle is a toss up but if they get 9 points I can see an upset. It’s not out of the realm of possibility. Fulham have been a bit unlucky this season as well. They will be fighting to remain.

Comment

Working...
                                X