Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Potter, Veltman is out this weekend.

So that's two positions we could see Alireza in (RWB, and Striker instead of Maupay)

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

So that's two positions we could see Alireza in (RWB, and Striker instead of Maupay)
      Percy Tau and Adam Zeqiri in for the start

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Percy Tau and Adam Zeqiri in for the start
        Honestly, if they stick to three in the back that's a possibility, I can see Burn moving to CB and Zaquiri taking the LWB position, and Tau or Connolly taking Maupay's spot.

Comment

Honestly, if they stick to three in the back that's a possibility, I can see Burn moving to CB and Zaquiri taking the LWB position, and Tau or Connolly taking Maupay's spot.
          I appreciate you getting the forum ready for disappointment well in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I appreciate you getting the forum ready for disappointment well in advance.
            Lol, as they say "expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed"

Comment

there are rumours that ARJ is going to leave this summer. It is possible kalehghablemeh will start him for the remaining matches to boost his price tag.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                there are rumours that ARJ is going to leave this summer. It is possible kalehghablemeh will start him for the remaining matches to boost his price tag.
                I think that’s exactly what’s happening
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

There is zero chance of seeing ARJ as a RWB. Last game against Wolves, Brighton played with 4 defenders with White and Burn being the right and left defenders and Dunk and Webster being in the middle. Gross and Bissouma were the holding mid fielders and ARJ and Trossard were the right and left midfielders... Maupay and Welbeck were the forwards.

Given that Dunk, Veltman and Maupay are out, I think Potter goes back to a back 3 of White, Webster and Burn. Gross goes to RWB and either Zakiri or Moder plays LWB. Bissouma will be the sole holding midfielder with Lalana playing just in front of him and hopefully, we'll see ARJ and Trossard as wide attacking players and Welbeck as the sole striker.

I am giving ARJ a 65% chance of starting.

Comment

Every spot on the table that they improve is worth 2 million pounds. They are going to start their best team every game until the end as there are two or three spots that they can improve if they get lucky!!!

ARJ started last game on merit alone. and if he starts again, it will be on merit.

Comment

For West Ham, their next opponents this is a Must-Win game and their front players of Antonio and Lingard would cherish a 3-man Brighton back line!
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He will be Brighton team captain next season now 😂

Really hope that he gets to finish off the season playing, especially with the qualifiers coming up which means he will be fit and ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          Every spot on the table that they improve is worth 2 million pounds. They are going to start their best team every game until the end as there are two or three spots that they can improve if they get lucky!!!
                          ARJ started last game on merit alone. and if he starts again, it will be on merit.
                          They have three games remaining all against teams that are by large better than BHA and desperately need points to get that EL position. It is not likely for Brighton to win any of them. They are also safe from relegation. If they can boost ARJ price tag by say 4m that is 2 spots (impossible) on the table and they would rather do that and ARJ is as good as if not better than what they have. It is only because of Kalehdeezi that he has not played much. Anyhow these are all speculations and we don't know for sure but a likely scenario.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Well...BHA will not be relegated. At worst they will finish at 17th. At best they move up a couple of spots. Familiar territory for the con-artist Potter. So BHA really has nothing to play for.

They have three games coming up...

1- West Ham. West Ham has something to play for: Keeping European hopes alive and an outside shot at CL.

2- Man City. Man City has already wrapped up the title, so they may not be motivated. On the other hand Pep may feel like doing another BAM BAM and then say Potter is a great coach with a sly grin on his face.

3- Arsenal, still has an outside chance at Europe. It will be more clear by the time the game rolls around. Arsenal has been outright miserable, even when they win, so may be a chance for Potter to finish the season with a win.

A normal coach, with half a brain (and may be an ounce of integrity and leadership) would start AJB. He has been pretty solid in any minutes he has received, and a first-class gentleman to boot. It may be a chance to increase his value prior to (I hope) his departure. BHA's remaining games are meaningless, so why not. Then again, we don't understand the genius of Potter and don't understand the genius it takes to fail miserably every year, and still claim success.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

They have three games remaining all against teams that are by large better than BHA and desperately need points to get that EL position. It is not likely for Brighton to win any of them. They are also safe from relegation. If they can boost ARJ price tag by say 4m that is 2 spots (impossible) on the table and they would rather do that and ARJ is as good as if not better than what they have. It is only because of Kalehdeezi that he has not played much. Anyhow these are all speculations and we don't know for sure but a likely scenario.
                              I'd rather think of it as merit, rather than bazar garmi... In any case, he was getting more and more minutes as a sub and he started the last game, when they were not safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                There is zero chance of seeing ARJ as a RWB. Last game against Wolves, Brighton played with 4 defenders with White and Burn being the right and left defenders and Dunk and Webster being in the middle. Gross and Bissouma were the holding mid fielders and ARJ and Trossard were the right and left midfielders... Maupay and Welbeck were the forwards.

Given that Dunk, Veltman and Maupay are out, I think Potter goes back to a back 3 of White, Webster and Burn. Gross goes to RWB and either Zakiri or Moder plays LWB. Bissouma will be the sole holding midfielder with Lalana playing just in front of him and hopefully, we'll see ARJ and Trossard as wide attacking players and Welbeck as the sole striker.

I am giving ARJ a 65% chance of starting
                                Ali will likely shine in purely a Winger position and their attack will certainly have some teeth .... so long that Welbeck doesnt waste too many sitters served from the wings..! i havent seen this Zakiri guy play yet but i have seen a bit of Moder and rate that dudes game..!!
                                with good money on the line, Pothead may as well risk playing a more direct attacking approach finally and go for the win..?? but highly unlikely ?
                                so even if ARJ occupy pure winger role, he'd be instructed to track back way too often in order to form passing triangles and to retain high Useless possession/Bs XG rates..!!

it looks like hopefully he is headed for an exit this summer..? so if i were Ali, i wouldn't particularly play as cautiously constrained as Pothead usual instructed and take some chances out there ..!! he needs to raise some eyebrows with these limited playing minutes afforded to him in order to find a halfway decent alternative destination..!!

All ☝️ set aside...
                                we are probably more likely to see him benched again and some reshuffling done to make room for that no talent goozoo Koonolly in the starting 11..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X