This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy for Mac Allister.

Stupid tackle there from Dunk, red card deserved.

Comment

Mac Allister scores. Not looking good for Alireza once he returns. Lots of competition and options in attack for Potter if he wishes to continue his never-ending linue-up experiments. Hopefully he can stick to a single formation.
      I heard the commentators say that Brighton has 4 wins in 22 (or 20?) games this year...

Comment

I definitely think the place is there for him, he seemed resistant to bring on his subs (usually makes one earlier than that). Before the goal they had 16 shots and only two on target, same problem as before that with their all possession and good work they find it hard to convert chances into goals. The more that continues the more opportunity there will be for Alireza to play.

Also Solly March looked horrendous on the left wing, which gives Alireza more hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          I definitely think the place is there for him, he seemed resistant to bring on his subs (usually makes one earlier than that). Before the goal they had 16 shots and only two on target, same problem as before that with their all possession and good work they find it hard to convert chances into goals. The more that continues the more opportunity there will be for Alireza to play.

Also Solly March looked horrendous on the left wing, which gives Alireza more hope.
          Solly March has one foot. Might as well wear an eyepatch and a parrot on his shoulder.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if he took his right boot off and there was just a wooden stump in there.

Comment

Brighton have signed Danny Welbeck on a one-year contract. This will most likely increase competition in the offensive positions..

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54590965
              Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

^
                The biggest competition for ARJ is himself (injuries) and Potter. The quality of other teammates will only improve his motivation to be at the top of his game.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh still injured and won't be the squad for their match on Monday as per Graham Potter.
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                    Jahanbakhsh still injured and won't be the squad for their match on Monday as per Graham Potter.
                    https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/188...a-jahanbakhsh/

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                      https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/188...a-jahanbakhsh/

Hm that's odd... Salar said last week that he was already training with the team. :/

Either way, this is very frustrating and with the addition of Welbeck and Mac Allister's decent performances when he gets a chance, I doubt we see him in the match day squad, let alone see him get any playing time until after the November international break.

Dude went from being the only player to play in every match in the first 6 games of the year, to possibly being left out of the squad for the foreseeable future. Hands down the unluckiest Iranian player since Ansarifard in Olympiakos.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Hm that's odd... Salar said last week that he was already training with the team. :/

Either way, this is very frustrating and with the addition of Welbeck and Mac Allister's decent performances when he gets a chance, I doubt we see him in the match day squad, let alone see him get any playing time until after the November international break.

Dude went from being the only player to play in every match in the first 6 games of the year, to possibly being left out of the squad for the foreseeable future. Hands down the unluckiest Iranian player since Ansarifard in Olympiakos.
                        It's unfortunate, he can't seem to catch a break and have a good run without a setback.

When he got the Injury I mentioned it's a reoccurring theme with him.

He has injured the hamstring a couple time throughout his career and hamstring injuries are finicky. They take a while to heal and as soon as you feel good and push it, it snaps back into a ball and you're at square one.

Comment

Comment

Too bad 😓

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

He was but seemed to feel something again and sat out a few sessions it seems, I spoke to him again, he said he's fine but they're not gonna risk playing him.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Matchday today. Obviously, no ARJ due to injury

Comment

Working...
                                X