This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    If he wasn’t interested in an Eredivisie return on his current wages, why would he be interested on lower wages? Because there’s like only one club who can afford to pay close to his current wage, and they probably wouldn’t.
    hes not going to qatar or china. That is just emotional talk. Its very possible he didnt make a move to suck 6 more months of that full paycheck out of brighton, and then assess at end of season, because he knows that he can never make this wage again in europe. Ultimately hes made 3 years of very good money and you could even argue now he is financial position to take less wages to get his career back on track

A relegated brighton is far more likely to sell him at a super discounted rate.

Comment

Brighton next game is away at Southampton - early kick off next Sunday at midday GMT
      Fulham play Man City at home the night before and Newcastle play Aston Villa at home on the Friday evening. Potential when they kick off against Saints that they will be in the bottom three.

Comment

JB is in his third season with Brighton, after this season he still has a contract for another two seasons. If he keeps warming the bench at Brighton he can say goodbye to TM forever, he'll be 30 by then and we have much better emerging talents such as Ghaedi, Sayyadmanesh and Mohebi. If he changes clubs asap and starts performing again he will still have a chance with TM. It all depends on his own ambitions. For the money that he is earning, i won't blame him if he stays. He's not been anything special for TM anyway unlike Azmoun and Taremi, so he will not be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          hes not going to qatar or china. That is just emotional talk. Its very possible he didnt make a move to suck 6 more months of that full paycheck out of brighton, and then assess at end of season, because he knows that he can never make this wage again in europe. Ultimately hes made 3 years of very good money and you could even argue now he is financial position to take less wages to get his career back on track

A relegated brighton is far more likely to sell him at a super discounted rate.
          If he does get an offer from Qatar or China (which i doubt) he should definitely take it!

Comment

Fulham’s schedule is incredibly hard to finish up the season I can’t see Brighton getting relegated with their schedule vs Fulham....it’s a real long shot even with how poor they are playing. I feel for Fulham that’s just an incredibly hard schedule....
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Fulham’s schedule is incredibly hard to finish up the season I can’t see Brighton getting relegated with their schedule vs Fulham....it’s a real long shot even with how poor they are playing. I feel for Fulham that’s just an incredibly hard schedule....
              I dont really see their schedules as super different. Here are fulhams remaining fixtures against top opposition that they have little chance of getting points from:

City, Chelsea, United.

against midtable sides where based on current form they can definitely pick up some wins/draws :

Arsenal, Leeds, Wolves, Aston Villa

Against sides around themselves that they must win:

Southampton, Newcastle, Burnley

Same breakdown for brighton is as follows...

vs top sides:

United, Everton, Chelsea, City

vs Midtable sides :

Leeds, West Ham, Wolves, Arsenal

vs Bottom sides:

Sheffield, Newcastle.

If anything you could argue that fulham's schedule is a bit easier with 3 games vs teams around them and one less match vs a top team, but really pretty similar run ins.

Comment

such insulting for a national team player to jump in in the last minute of the game! I dont know why he is not saying anything! I wouldn't accept this kind of treatment if I was in his place, just leave this stupid club regardless to money or other things man!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                  such insulting for a national team player to jump in in the last minute of the game! I dont know why he is not saying anything! I wouldn't accept this kind of treatment if I was in his place, just leave this stupid club regardless to money or other things man!
                  342 pages on this thread, I think it's safe to say JB doesn't want to leave. Maybe it's time to accept he isn't really all that we make him out to be? During the short spurts of playtime he gets, he ends up getting injured and ends up back on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    342 pages on this thread, I think it's safe to say JB doesn't want to leave. Maybe it's time to accept he isn't really all that we make him out to be? During the short spurts of playtime he gets, he ends up getting injured and ends up back on the bench.
                    There’s 11 matches left in the season, I think he will leave in the summer. I’m not sure but I think he signed for 3 years so it’ll be up soon!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      There’s 11 matches left in the season, I think he will leave in the summer. I’m not sure but I think he signed for 3 years so it’ll be up soon!
                      He signed for 5 seasons, after this season he has two more seasons to go. I reckon after 4 seasons of benchwarming for the mighty FC Brighton the only club that will be interested in him is Damash Gilan when his contract expires. On the bright side, he will have a great life with all that money! Nooshe joonesh.

Comment

The good thing with being at an EPL club is he could put on 50kg and pick up a serious drug habit and he'd still have a load of significant offers to choose from at the end of his contract. And given he would be 30/31, he'd still have another 5 years of European money before he ends up going to Asia and winning back-to-back ACL trophies between the ages of 36 and 67.

Comment

What a wasteful way to spend his prime years, really hope he leaves this club and tries to grow his career somewhere else in Europe
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

For the people out there who bash ARJ’s talent, I hope they eat their words once he starts playing for his country and/or goes to a different club.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                              For the people out there who bash ARJ’s talent, I hope they eat their words once he starts playing for his country and/or goes to a different club.
                              The problem is there isn't much time for that to happen. He's not that young anymore. He's probably going to go back to Holland, and any success he has there will be chalked up to the poor quality of the league. Iran might not play a 4-3-3 anymore, which would have him compete with a younger and more dynamic Gholizadeh and maybe even Ghoddos for that AM position.

I am a fan of ARJ. I hope he can get out of this situation, but it's not gonna be easy.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                He signed for 5 seasons, after this season he has two more seasons to go. I reckon after 4 seasons of benchwarming for the mighty FC Brighton the only club that will be interested in him is Damash Gilan when his contract expires. On the bright side, he will have a great life with all that money! Nooshe joonesh.
                                .......you’ve got to be kidding me, right? Wow, I can’t believe I missed that. He signed a 5... a 5 year contract with this club?...

Comment

Working...
                                X