This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Waiting for Alireza to break into the first team is more frustrating than being a 20 year old virgin.
    That’ll never happen under Pothead ..! Simple as ..!
    He needs to look for a loan move in winter ... transfer out is bit unwise & unlikely considering the finances @ play ..!

Comment

Harry Potter is just a lucky A$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Nemikham ino be engilisi begam. Vali khodemonim in pesare ba estedad ma vaghti bazi mikoneh be nazar nemiyad ke kheili talash mikoneh. kheili mamoli benazar mireseh. dar sorati ke ba inke kheili khoonsard bazi mikoneh tassiresh to bazi kheili ziyadeh ama dideh nemisheh. oon yeki marsh dar avas vaghti bazi mikoneh benezar mireshe dareh khodesho jerr mideh. Ina injoori doost daran. IMHO
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Closer to European football than relegation. Is Potter the greatest manager in the history of the sport? Someone start the poll.
          Ummmmm. Can you count?!!! You do realize that BHA has is still in 16th place despite this glorious second victory 😂😂😂

Or are you looking at “expected” points rather than actual points!!!
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
            Harry Potter is just a lucky A$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            ye thats what happend with ostersund. not

Comment

So glad didnt watch the game or it could have been another 2 hours of waste of life. F*CK Potter. Adam doost daareh ino begireh yeh kotakeh hesabi noosheh joonesh koneh! Kheily Olagheh vaghean! At least Taremi got his 2nd goal today for Porto and started as well. He got minutes and he scored. Simple. It will be the exact same shit for Jahanbakhsh if he got minutes. He gets seconds instead.. What a waste of talent.
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Pretty even game. Could have gone either way.
                Disappointed to not see Alireza. Back to how felt at start of the season, not sure where Alireza fits in Potter's plans once Tossard is back.
                I didn't watch the game, but from the sounds of it, it was pretty evenly split. The problem is that it gives Potter some validation that his crack pot lineups actually work. It's a case of a broken clock being right twice per day, IMHO.

Comment

Yes ! Tariq Lamptey got red card! So there is a good chance for alireza playing in next match

Comment

Villa dar in baazi be nazare man az Brighton behtar kaar kard va ta haddi badshansi avord ke nabord, amma:

1. Khatte defaaie besyaar balaai dashtand va be Brighton mogheiyate zedde hamle dadand.

2. Yek penalty raa nagereftand chon zehniyate davar ingilisie hamin ast. Kami shabihe sahneye penaltiyi ke Iran roberooye Argentina bayad migireft bood, chera ke Zabaleta kheili asare kami be toop gozasht va Dejagah raa kamelan zad zamin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqbQfRd096A
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Dar zemn, ashkaare ke JB dar in team be yek bombast reside, ya nime fasl bayad bere ya dar payaane fasl.

Tanha kaari ke mitone bekone ine ke khodesh raa taa onjaayi ke mishe neshoon bede taa yek pishnahaade monaasebi begire.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I saw this clip yesterday. Not directly related to JB, but just an example of what PL managers will do to get rid of players they don’t want. He is talking about Koeman, the genius in 13th place with Barcelona.

https://streamable.com/f7gtyk

Comment

Pottcrack dodged a bullet lol. Lucky f***er.

Comment

^ Brighton win: If leave a monkey in from of a typewriter and let him bang the keyboard he would eventually write Shakespeare for you.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Please dry the tears and keep the apologies coming by PM. I'm hoping to round them up and send them to Sir Graham Potter soon. Cheers.

Comment

FFS, So according to the press conference today, Lallana is doubtful with a Groin injury, but Chossard is back in training and available for the match.

:|

Comment

Working...
                                X