This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    So are there any rumored suitors for ARJ? Independent makes it seem like JB is on the verge of leaving but gotta take it with a grain of salt given who they are as a source. Salar can you share anything with us?
    Honestly at this pint I think that’s the smartest move he can do. He needs to regain his confidence and get many playing minutes. He has already proven himself in Eredivisie and is well respected there. I am sure most top guns will still be interested in using his services. His market price for sure has dropped, but that should be the least and the last of his worries at the present time. Brighton sort of ruined his best footballing years. Enough is enough ARJ, move where you’re valued and get a lot of playing time, while getting worldwide exposure and recognition. Just please don’t transfer to Persian Gulf/Qatari leagues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

On the bright side for the US viewers, Eredivise is on ESPN+.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Ajax is about to sell Quincy Promes to Spartak, which opens a spot for Alireza.
        As much as I hate the prospect of Alireza going back to a Micky mouse League and us having to resort to watching his games in 240p resolution, if that's the best offer he has to get regular playing time I hope he takes it.
        Barring an amazing EL performance, unfortunately it does nothing to disapprove his doubters who think he isn't good enough for a top league.
        the reality about the league you mention is true, but IMO its better to play for a massive club like ajax who are 100x the team that brighton are in every respect, than do whatever he is doing at brighton now. Much much better. For him, and for TM.

His doubters are 12 losers in brighton in forum who will within a couple years most likely be relegated to lower depths of English football, yoyo about for a while, and then we wont hear of them much again. He has shown he can be a decent player for them whenever hes given decent mins. At least he did nothing to suggest he is worse than their other wingers, in fact statistically he is much superior (chances created per/90, goal and assists/90, etC).

IF it is indeed Ajax he will be involved in big EL games (vs Lille is their first one for example) moving forward too as you mention. He could definitely relaunch himself in eridivisie and get another stab at a top league (see Luuk De Jong who scored zero goals at gladbach and newcastle get sevilla transfer after some solid years in PSV).

Haller was also a huge PL signing who like ARJ showed solid flashes of what he could do, he happily went to ajax to be main man, be regularly in CL, and get his true mojo back playing for a big club.

again big IF (but I think promes leaving opens the chance) but Ajax would represent a big upgrade for ARJ.

Comment

i thought that psycho promes was in jail for stabbing a family member? if ali does go to ajax imo thats a massive step up from brighton

Comment

As much as I hate the prospect of Alireza going back to a Micky mouse League and us having to resort to watching his games in 240p resolution, if that's the best offer he has to get regular playing time I hope he takes it.

Barring an amazing EL performance, unfortunately it does nothing to disapprove his doubters who think he isn't good enough for a top league.
            It depends on it if it matters to you.

To me, I want Jahanbakhsh to be happy playing and to play out the best of his remaining career at a place he gets minutes, finds form, and improves. He can do all those things at a team like Ajax. Plus he can play some CL games which Brighton will never play this century.

Comment

Ajax>>>>>BHA

i'd be ecstatic if he goes there on Loan ...!!

but indeed i'd be even more happy he was loaned to another EPL club ... but highly doubt BHA will agree to such a move regardless of how lucrative the move could be for them ...! they know he would make them look like the asss they are for not playing him more frequently ..!!

Comment

The Eredivisie is not the strongest league in the world and certaintly way less strong than the Premier League, but Ajax would play FC Brighton off the field and give them a good spanking. Which means that Jahanbakhsh would play on a higher level than he is currently at BHA. At the end of the day it is the team you play in which determines your level, not your opponent.

Comment

I’ve never hated any type of animal in my life. But I can’t stand the sight of a seagull anymore thanks to this football club.

Praying to all the Gods. Praying to any deity out there who’s listening, please help Ali get the hell out of Brighton.. Jesus t**s..

Comment

it depend how bad they want to get rid of him, ajax will most likely low ball now, most likely like 10-12 max, the issue is brighton willing to lose 5-7 million , or risk and keep him and sell him in summer.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      I’ve never hated any type of animal in my life. But I can’t stand the sight of a seagull anymore thanks to this football club.

Praying to all the Gods. Praying to any deity out there who’s listening, please help Ali get the hell out of Brighton.. Jesus t**s..
                      seagulls are pretty much disliked in the UK. sort of considered as pests, little thieves! lol
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Going back to eredivise would really suck. But I guess it’s better than being on the bench every weekend at BHA. And on the plus side we know he will get his confidence fully back there, even though I think he recouped a lot of it in the last year or so. I just can’t help but feel if he had a better agent he’d easily be able to have some bundesliga and serie a suitors....you can’t tell me a team like udinese, fiorentina, koln, hertha, etc. wouldn’t take him on a 6 month loan to pump up their attacks.
                        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 01-25-2021, 09:51 AM.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Going back to eredivise would really suck. But I guess it’s better than being on the bench every weekend at BHA. And on the plus side we know he will get his confidence fully back there, even though I think he recouped a lot of it in the last year or so. I just can’t help but feel if he had a better agent he’d easily be able to have some bundesliga and serie a suitors....you can’t tell me a team like udinese, fiorentina, koln, hertha, etc. wouldn’t take him on a 6 month loan to pump up their attacks.
                          In my opinion, going to the Eredivisie could be really good for him he knows the league and general style of the league well and if he was to have an excellent 6 month, he could potentially get some good offers in the summers. It's about showing to clubs and people that he's better than what's been shown of him over the past 3 seasons. For example look at Salah (I'm not saying JB is as good at Salah), he was able to spend a couple of seasons or so in Italy and was able to come back to EPL even better. I doubt JB would return to the EPL unless he found his form in Eredivisie and come back to Brighton for next season. I just personally think it would be easier for him to get back on top by going to Eredivisie

Comment

Six month loans are tough, especially to another country during a pandemic. Two weeks of staying at home, followed by some time to get back in shape and time to adjust to your new teammates. Understanding team formation and your responsibilities, etc... Could be mid march before he is ready to play... I can see an 18 month load, but 6 month will be tough...

Comment

Ajax would be an upgrade i dont care what anyone says, it is a top tier team that is well drilled and plays beautiful football.

Even if its not Ajax, AZ has looked good this season as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                Six month loans are tough, especially to another country during a pandemic. Two weeks of staying at home, followed by some time to get back in shape and time to adjust to your new teammates. Understanding team formation and your responsibilities, etc... Could be mid march before he is ready to play... I can see an 18 month load, but 6 month will be tough...
                                he will be exempt from the isolation period I am fairly sure since he is coming from England. As for time to adjust holland would make most sense short term. He knows the league, language, expectations better than anybody. He knows the environment and culture very well. Its time to stop creating 1 million excuses for him in every situation.

At the end of the day he is playing football (if in holland then it will be in a league he dominated for multiple seasons and frankly has a standard so much lower than what he was battling against in england, most likely surrounded by higher quality teammates than he was just playing with as well), something he should be/is quite talented at, not launching surface to air missile in variable conditions.

I agree a 6 month loan to a totally new league like germany or france probably wouldnt be productive, but there is no reason for him not to hit ground running in holland as long as he is fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X