Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bazikonaye ma agar dar zamin jangjoo nabashan dalil nadereh entekhab beshan va dar tarkibe asli gharar begiran va bazi ro shoro konan. Khoob deghat konid. tamame bazikonhaee ke har hafteh dar tarkibe asli bazi mikonan kole 90 daghighe jangjoo bazi mikonan. hata agar eshtebah ham bokonan baz ham dar tarkibe asli gharar migiran.

Bazi konaye ma moteasefane akhiran janggooee bazi nemikonan.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      JB fairly effective in the few minutes he was on. March completely ineffective in the 90 minutes. Guess who will start the next game in the Pothead world?
      I thought March was one of their best players today.. We must have watched two different games. He's actually settled into the LWB position very well and is not considered competition for AJ at all this season. Ali's real competition is Trossard/Connolly
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        I thought March was one of their best players today.. We must have watched two different games. He's actually settled into the LWB position very well and is not considered competition for AJ at all this season. Ali's real competition is Trossard/Connolly
        He also got man of the match, so the claims he was ineffective are baseless imo.
        As you and a few other members have mentioned, March isn't even competition for ARJ so I don't understand why were even discussing March in this thread.

Comment

You all claim he was very ok, but skysports gave him a 5.... (https://www.skysports.com/football/n...nies-champions)

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            You all claim he was very ok, but skysports gave him a 5.... (https://www.skysports.com/football/n...nies-champions)
            They gave him a 6, joint highest with basically their whole team except AJ, Maupay and Veltman.. If Ali got a 5 and March got a 6, It means that March had a good game
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RdUIxX8w_Xs

Chossard chosid

Jahanbakhsh was in the box for the cross.
              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                They gave him a 6, joint highest with basically their whole team except AJ, Maupay and Veltman.. If Ali got a 5 and March got a 6, It means that March had a good game
                I meant AJ, not March

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  Yep, you want to be looking at xPTS table if you want to get a better picture of a team's performance after only 10 games.

They're 3rd.
                  K
                  #teampotter #xCHAMPIONS #apologiesbypm
                  No I prefer to look at the REAL table. You know the the one that is used to decide who wins and who gets relegated. Yeh THAT ONE. They are firmly in 16th place.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Safe from relegation whilst playing superb attacking football

If you PM me your address I can send you a framed Potter picture for your bedside cabinet.

Comment

184 pages of stressing over a player who’s not even our 4th best player, who hasn’t accomplished anything in two World Cups. Playing in a league that wouldn’t win a single champions league if it wasn’t for Ronaldo and Messi's decline.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion 2020/21

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                        184 pages of stressing over a player who’s not even our 4th best player, who hasn’t accomplished anything in two World Cups. Playing in a league that wouldn’t win a single champions league if it wasn’t for Ronaldo and Messi's decline.
                        Participation in this thread is voluntary. Now if you want to bash TM, there is also this other thread. And on that note Messi and Ronaldo received THE WORLD BEST player awards in the same years you think they were not good. They have continued to be the best since then. Why so much hate?
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

damn missed the match.... about the only match i regret missing
                          i really want an iranian to fking be a regular starter in this league.. i just dont nearly dig and throughly enjoy watching our boys playing their games elswhere ....even mehdi's in Porto isnt nearly as exciting as just the anticipation of Ali coming off bench for a short feature in EPL..!!
                          so anyways... overall, did Ali did enough to warrant more minutes going forward from this cunt of a manager..?? or is it same ol shitt of having to hope for injury set backs to a handful of other players in the pothead's pecking order..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            damn missed the match.... about the only match i regret missing
                            i really want an iranian to fking be a regular starter in this league.. i just dont nearly dig and throughly enjoy watching our boys playing their games elswhere ....even mehdi's in Porto isnt nearly as exciting as just the anticipation of Ali coming off bench for a short feature in EPL..!!
                            so anyways... overall, did Ali did enough to warrant more minutes going forward from this cunt of a manager..?? or is it same ol shitt of having to hope for injury set backs to a handful of other players in the pothead's pecking order..!?
                            I thought he played ok when he came on. He had a golden chance with the missed header - and then had a decent chance at the end when he was in space but took the shot early and it was blocked and went out for a corner.
                            He looked hungry, was involved but was playing against a centre midfielder and a guy who wasn’t a regular starter in Bundesliga 2 last season. Sorry that is my Liverpool bias coming through too 😛

I don’t see Lallana getting much game time any more and Mac Allister can’t seem to keep himself fit too. Welbeck, it won’t be too long till he’s injured (he hasn’t played many games at all since 2012). If he can keep himself fit he will get game time (well unless brighton go in the market in January, then we will have to talk again).

Comment

From the press confrence today, Via Andy Naylor on Twitter:

"Lallana out for a few weeks"
                              "Maupay still in discomfort, might train on Saturday. Late decision"
                              "Propper still not in shape, will miss Monday"

Stars are lining up for Alireza to either start or come on as a sub for Chossard/Connolly

Comment

Southampton like their risky high line so I assume Connolly starts again for same reason as Liverpool. Get ARJ in behind him and Welbeck instead of Chossard pls.

Comment

Working...
                                X