This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    That's just retarded. Both from a player development and financial point of view. They are going to be knocked out of the FA cup next round, so it's not like they need a deep roster.
    If they play Alireza, then they are going to slow down Zakiri and Tau's development.
    If they don't play Alireza, then they are paying 50K to a guy to sit at home.Just loan the guy out and pay half his wages. At least you are saving some money.
    I agree to that general sentiment for Alireza’s sake ..! However Surviving Relegation is by far & away the Bigge$t Financial objective @ play for BHA & they got a handful of reinforcements in Ali’s position who are either Perpetually sick-notes or simply not @ his level of quality when fit ..!
    I just don’t see BHA mgmt would risk the necessary depth required for a likely late EPL Survival push for measly 25k savings in wages from Ali ..!
    Unfortunately it seems as BHA won’t be letting him off the hook there anytime too soon, definitely nit this winter for sure ..!
    I sorta saw that one coming As soon as I heard Pothead pushing back on the notion of ARJ earlier vocalizing his desire to departure in media by denying & discrediting the Media Rumor of his desire for a departure ..!
    I suppose Now, we just have to hope for BHA’s demotion for a more guaranty of his departure @ least this summer ..!?

Comment

Still, a BIG IF that Ali goes on loan this Jan window according to Andy Naylor - https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorBHAFC/...802874368?s=20

Not 100% but seems like he may have to wait till the summer for a move.

Comment

Is he available for tonight's game against Fulham?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          Is he available for tonight's game against Fulham?
          No. He is likely out for another week and a half.

Comment

very tough game tonight. Whoever wins has a better chance of survival in the EPL.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              very tough game tonight. Whoever wins has a better chance of survival in the EPL.
              Yep
              It’s YUGE Relegation 6 pointer ...! Go Fulham ..!😅

Comment

0-0 20' min

Fulham with 65% possession so far. LOL. Stats.

Comment

No subs its 0-0.. 8 minutes left
                  May be the last weve seen with AJ. But he had a golden chance and got injured again.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=ehsan_REAL1;2721444]No subs its 0-0.. 8 minutes left
                      May be the last weve seen with AJ. But he had a golden chance and got injured again.[/QUOT

No subs? They have no one better than those on the pitch. This is potter's strongest team and what Seagull fans think is their strongest team. All their stars in there. And the best they can do against a team supposedly worse than themselves is a draw!
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        It does not matter who wins. What matters is who has the better xG.

Never mind. Just saw the result. A home tie with a bottom dwelling team! Fabulous. Time to renew Potter's contract.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          It does not matter who wins. What matters is who has the better xG.

Never mind. Just saw the result. A home tie with a bottom dwelling team! Fabulous. Time to renew Potter's contract.
                          They are scheduled to play the Spurs on Sunday...which means after the loss they are definitely going to be contending for a spot for the relegation award.

Comment

[QUOTE=Roozbeh-G2006;2721453]
                            Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                            No subs its 0-0.. 8 minutes left
                            May be the last weve seen with AJ. But he had a golden chance and got injured again.[/QUOT

No subs? They have no one better than those on the pitch. This is potter's strongest team and what Seagull fans think is their strongest team. All their stars in there. And the best they can do against a team supposedly worse than themselves is a draw!
                            Llana (who has done nothing I believe)
                            Percy Tau
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              many xG fanatics and BHA Fans are quick to blame lack of finishing for their struggles for goals regardless of superior possession and passing stats..!! however they fail realize the rather Immense amount of Off-the-Ball running and general Workrate and spent energy is required from their players (including their attackers) in order to amass those high xG figures, top that with the probable fact that major portion of that xG final Number is acquired through mostly useless and Unthreatening possession and passing figure away from the opponents goal...!!
                              so here we get decent enough of a finishers of the likes of Maupay, Ali, Trossard busting their ass and expending so much of their energy so much in forming passing squares often in their own half and beyond opposition box that by the time a halfways decent opening/scoring chance falls to them in front of the opponent's goal they fail to latch on to it properly and dispatch it in the back of the net..!
                              besides most of their fan's often exaggerate The true Quality of their Scoring Chances, which are in majority just half-chances that a less tired and sharper Striker would have a good chance of finishing..!!
                              honesty, as an occasional viewer of their matches, CKs/FKs and Deadball situations is just about the only times that i really feel like they are likely to score a goal..!! from the run of play i hardly find their side Dangerous... so to say...!! regardless of their rather impressive pressing, passing and possession figures in the opposition half of the pitch..!

like i said looong time ago for these guys to get more goals and favorable results, they need become far more direct in the final 3rd of the pitch and their attackers must be provided with more freedom to take half chances on the opposition goal or to send more frequent blind crosses into the opposition box and rely a bit more on creating chaos in the box and count on lucky bounces of the ball inside box to latch on to from time to time..!! or it's gonna be hamin aasho kase for most part, no matter who they bring in as a new striker..!!

Comment

^^^^

So...long long time ago....There was a mayor (probably named Pothead) in a beach town (probably called Brighton) who was told there is a correlation between the number of ice creams sold at the beach, and the number of people who drown at the beach. He promptly banned the sale of ice cream at the beach to reduce the number of drowning deaths. The people of this town rejoiced at the wisdom of this magnificently intelligent mayor.

Yes, all was well..........well until summer came along.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X