Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the situation with all of you backseat drivers is actually worse than AJ's. We have an Iranian playing in the top league in the entire world and some of you continue to bash him over his choices and performance. We should celebrate the fact that he's even in this league and support and pull for him every chance we get. He's a class act and has proven that over and over again. Is that not enough? Let him pave his own way. I'd much rather see him on TM than a domestic player who doesn't have the tokhm (or even opportunity) to take the chances that AJ has made. I swear some of you would eat your own young. Enough...

Comment

^I agree with above and still dislike Potter/BHA. These are not mutually exclusive

Comment

Rumor that Besiktash is interested.

Comment

HA!!! Propper to PSV
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
            HA!!! Propper to PSV
            Just saw that

Comment

As I look back at ARJ’s recent performances with TM, I can’t help but feel that Brighton has definitely messed with his head. He was never known as a dribbler but his record at holland shows he was a very expressive player with his goals and assists.

He now plays not to mess up—which ironically, causes him to mess up more. Consequence of being constantly benched, even when playing decent.

It kind of reminds me of Karimi at bayern—he initially played well, but eventually played more stifled afterwards due to being told not to dribble as much plus getting less and less minutes. This translated to his unremarkable performances with TM as a result. It wasn’t until he went to perspolis, and began to get back his mojo, playing more expressively, which in his case was dribbling.

ARJ needs to just play for a club where he can be himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                As I look back at ARJ’s recent performances with TM, I can’t help but feel that Brighton has definitely messed with his head. He was never known as a dribbler but his record at holland shows he was a very expressive player with his goals and assists.

He now plays not to mess up—which ironically, causes him to mess up more. Consequence of being constantly benched, even when playing decent.

It kind of reminds me of Karimi at bayern—he initially played well, but eventually played more stifled afterwards due to being told not to dribble as much plus getting less and less minutes. This translated to his unremarkable performances with TM as a result. It wasn’t until he went to perspolis, and began to get back his mojo, playing more expressively, which in his case was dribbling.
                ARJ needs to just play for a club where he can be himself.
                I agree with the AJB part, but not with the Karimi part. Before getting injured, Karimi played pretty regularly. That type of injury takes a while to get whole again. But Bayern typically does not afford that kind of time to heal, with the uncertainty associated with it.

AJB was definitely ruined by the conman posing as a coach
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

This is sorta far fetched but I rather honestly see ARJ play in Turkey or even Al Duhail than be stuck on the bench in Brighton. He needs to be getting frequent playing time regardless of where he is at than being stuck on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    This is sorta far fetched but I rather honestly see ARJ play in Turkey or even Al Duhail than be stuck on the bench in Brighton. He needs to be getting frequent playing time regardless of where he is at than being stuck on the bench.
                    That's the end of his career if he goes to such places.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      That's the end of his career if he goes to such places.
                      A loan in Turkey wouldn't be the end of the world depending on the team.

If he gets on a team playing in continental competition and puts on an impressive performance, he can get some decent transfer offers at the end of the 2021-2022 season.

Obviously though, I rather see him in EPL, championship, or Bundesliga.

Comment

Top Turkish team isn't a bad choice IMHO. I even think its one of the few countries where he can earn the same amount of money as in EPL, which makes a transfer more likely.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

besiktas will play ucl football this season. not a bad loan option tbh

Comment

Turkey doesn't respect Iranian footballers.
                            They'd rather have over the hill west Europeans.
                            Terrible place to develop your football.

Comment

Bochum doesn't want to come back to its iranian connection?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Bochum doesn't want to come back to its iranian connection?
                                I have been saying that forever I want to see an Iranian in bochum since Hashemian left in 2010….such a lovely club and he had some amazing moments there that being back good memories. Unfortunately JBs contract is way out of range of what they would be able to take on otherwise I think he would be a perfect fit there.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X