Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pothead's wages is less than half of ARJ. Just a thought. But we all have witnessed how pothead sidelined Ali from the minute he became the head coach. There is lot of shit is happening in that club. Personal vendettas and jealousies and self-serving agendas. It is very clear the owners/managers of this club are not very smart. They could have have at the least maintain Ali's value instead of sustaining a huge loss. A player is a human being and needs proper management you could destroy a good player or turn a talented player into a star player. This club does not belong to EPL and will definitely go back to the CL where they can stay in the mid table where they belong.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Agar tavajoh konid Brighton vaghti gol mizan kheili be nodrat mitone gole dovvomi bezane va baazi raa "bekoshe".

Baraye hamin harifhaa ya gole mosaavi raa mizanan ya manande dishab bar migardan va baazi ra mibaran.

In barmigarde be taktike morrabbi va zehniate team ke dobare barmigarde be Potter.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

SPOILER alert:

Fulham leading pool. min 83
        if this keeps up, BHA will be in relegation zone.

right now my favorite british teams for the rest of the season is Fulham & Newcastle U

take that idiotic BHA management

Comment

fulham win. Long live potterball.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            SPOILER alert:

Fulham leading pool. min 83
            if this keeps up, BHA will be in relegation zone.

right now my favorite british teams for the rest of the season is Fulham & Newcastle U

take that idiotic BHA management
            Brighton remain 17th on GD.

Even though they have a much tougher run-in, Brighton's odds of relegation are massive. Great opportunity for those who want to speculate against the wisdom of xG and Potter.

Comment

I dont care if pothead plays JB for entire games for the rest of the bloody season. I want them relegated and this lad set free ... finally.

he could score a million goals for the remainder of season. they could make him captain. hell, even a majority share holder.
              I dont give a fukk. I want him out of this toilet bowl of a club

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Brighton remain 17th on GD..
                That is quite an achievement for Potter. Add this to the 10th place finish in the second division and he is building up quite a resume. Would not be surprised if Barcelona comes calling.....
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I just don't see Brighton getting relegated tbh, I have a feeling they're going to pull an escape and stay up and all the British football journalism will be drooling over potter because of him being British.

I wish even if Jahanbakhsh was adamant to staying in England, that he'd move to a team like Brentford or Leeds or somewhere that like to play quick attacking football that suits his style of play. But then again, I don't even think JB would make it into the Brentford team with such low number of minutes played over the past few seasons. I feel like the way for him to climb back up would be to just go back to the Netherlands or similar stature of league and just rebuild it all again.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                    I feel like the way for him to climb back up would be to just go back to the Netherlands or similar stature of league and just rebuild it all again.
                    He’s not interested in doing this. He’s said so himself and he’s had the opportunity now for a couple transfer windows. He is happy sitting on Brighton bench and collecting his paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      He’s not interested in doing this. He’s said so himself and he’s had the opportunity now for a couple transfer windows. He is happy sitting on Brighton bench and collecting his paycheck.
                      wouldn't be surprised if sits tight until his contract runs out with his mid finger well gelled for Brighton. Walk away free. another season and that's it.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Brighton get relegated and he is leaving, along with the other big earners.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Brighton get relegated and he is leaving, along with the other big earners.
                          Straight to Qatar or China. Where else is this big earner gonna continue earning big?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Straight to Qatar or China. Where else is this big earner gonna continue earning big?
                            highly doubtful. Hes never really been hyper money oriented. He doesnt fit the profile of qatari or Chinese team. Definitely dont see him leaving europe where he has been since age 18.

Hes pretty much guaranteed an eridivisie return somewhere unless a BuLi team is interested in him. That might actually happen if brighton do relegate and they have to sell off their assets for much cheaper than they previously would.

Comment

Agree on that one, they will put the emphasis on to youth and maybe a few of the older heads. Ben White and Dunk would go I think, Lamptey probably. Can’t see Trossard or Maupay staying either and a few others.

Going to be an interesting end to the season, Fulham in the best form but g out a tough run in. Brighton can’t put teams away and Newcastle have no real firepower (Wilson May be back by end of the month which could change that).

Comment

If he wasn’t interested in an Eredivisie return on his current wages, why would he be interested on lower wages? Because there’s like only one club who can afford to pay close to his current wage, and they probably wouldn’t.

Comment

Working...
                                X