X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

live stream:
    http://liveonscore.tv/soccer-streams...n-hove-albion/
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Does this also mean he is also a poor finisher? Clicked the link but cant find details on this.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

I assume they have separate finishing stats.

Comment

Game finished 1-0 to Brighton. The pitch at Elland Road was awful, so even if Jahanbakhsh would have been ok to play, he probably would have got himself injured knowing how sensitive he is.
        Trossard was poor, missed a chance to make it 2-0, maupay played well along with groß at cm and Mac allister. Nothing from Tau, he gave away the ball on multiple occasions when he should have tried keeping possession. Leeds just weren't able to break through Brighton at all so credit to Brighton for pretty much parking the bus.

Comment

Percy Tau gang is upset. We should warn them. Also the whole bombardment of their twitter is very low class. Wish we were better than that but iranians look just as bad.
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

If he doesn’t leave this damn club during the transfer window I’m Going to cry lol
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Good win for BHA as they climb one place up in the table. First win in quite some time....still not out of the woods of course they need more if they want to stay up
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Good win for BHA as they climb one place up in the table. First win in quite some time....still not out of the woods of course they need more if they want to stay up
                especially bc of fulham look very decent with every passing week.

Comment

We should find out at today's Press conference (usually 14:00 GMT) if Alireza is fit for the Blackpool match on Saturday.

Comment

Few weeks away!!! F&%K

Comment

Has he ever recovered from this injury? He's been going through the same damn injury for 2.5 years now!
                      Last edited by Nokhodi; 01-22-2021, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        They would need a Miracle not to lose by 3 or 4 goal at least... Ali is out for a couple of weeks unfortunately [emoji17]
                        It's only been a week since @Salar said he'll be out for two weeks. So I guess one top of the 1 week remaining, he will have to have another week to get back into full training and go be ready for a match based on potters conference today.

That pretty much also rules out any sort of transfer or loan for him this transfer window unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                          It's only been a week since @Salar said he'll be out for two weeks. So I guess one top of the 1 week remaining, he will have to have another week to get back into full training and go be ready for a match based on potters conference today.

That pretty much also rules out any sort of transfer or loan for him this transfer window unfortunately.
                          which will as usual take another 2-3 weeks after being deemed fit anyways ..!? he really needs to force the issue and gtfo dodge this winter, hopefully on a permanent switch or at least on a year loan to buy option of sorts ..!?
                          there is a good chance of BHA getting demoted this season and that will probably further hurt his pro$pects and the caliber of the next club..!!?
                          as it stands BHA squad are way too deep for even EPL anyways (1 of the biggest reasons he can not yet establish himself in the club as a regular..!) , can you imagine the fire sale they have to be running when they get demoted ..?
                          im sure he has a relegation clause in his contract too which will further hurt his bottom dollar earnings, which currently is just about the only thing keeping him hanging around in his pathetic situation at BHA since arrival..!!

Comment

Even with their injury headaches, they're still only priced at having a 15% chance of relegation, firmly rated above Newcastle and Burnley. Potterball remains a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

In the FA cup tie vs Newport Jahanbakhsh at one point close to when he got subbed out got tackled very hard from behind causing him to go down hard. Did anyone else see that tackle or have a clip of it? It was away from the ball so not obvious.

I'm wondering if this is what injured him, or if it's just him re-straining his hamstring.

Comment

I didn’t have a video of the tackle but I remember what you mean, it happened on the left side of the pitch close to the half way line. He then was on the right and didn’t run to join in with the attack and then the camera cut to Percy Tau getting ready to come on.

Comment

Working...
                                X