This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    seagulls are pretty much disliked in the UK. sort of considered as pests, little thieves! lol

Comment

^ yea man
      thats just about the size of it...!! i mean BHA as a club..!

ps

BHA need to just suck it up and take a 10-12mil hit and let the man off the hook already..!
      i dont think any team will be willing to pay them a double digit figure in transfer fee, the way they've managed his career since arrival..!?
      ftb, i can only see a 6month loan offer .... or a loan to buy option of sorts??
      anything beats staying in his current SNAFU @ BHA..!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        he will be exempt from the isolation period I am fairly sure since he is coming from England. As for time to adjust holland would make most sense short term. He knows the league, language, expectations better than anybody. He knows the environment and culture very well. Its time to stop creating 1 million excuses for him in every situation.

At the end of the day he is playing football (if in holland then it will be in a league he dominated for multiple seasons and frankly has a standard so much lower than what he was battling against in england, most likely surrounded by higher quality teammates than he was just playing with as well), something he should be/is quite talented at, not launching surface to air missile in variable conditions.

I agree a 6 month loan to a totally new league like germany or france probably wouldnt be productive, but there is no reason for him not to hit ground running in holland as long as he is fit.
        Please excuse me for creating 1 million excuses. I was replying to a poster that was suggesting a 6 month loan to an Italian or German team. Apparently, you agree that "France" and "Germany" wouldn't be productive!!!

BTW, what the hell does it matter if I make 1 million excuses!!! Jeez, relax bud...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Please excuse me for creating 1 million excuses. I was replying to a poster that was suggesting a 6 month loan to an Italian or German team. Apparently, you agree that "France" and "Germany" wouldn't be productive!!!
          BTW, what the hell does it matter if I make 1 million excuses!!! Jeez, relax bud...
          literally said I agree with you on that point. Dont take everything so personally. I was referring to the many excuses and explanations we as a forum seem to make for him in recent times. Everything always needs to be perfect for him to perform. Yes he didnt get a fair shake at brighton, yes he did decent when afforded mins, but in general we cut him way more slack than many of our other players. He needs to just get on with it.

If he is going to holland he needs to hit ground running.

Comment

Brighton dug their own grave. Why would you spend all this money for a 5 year contract, and not let the guy play as much as he can so you can get a return on your investment?

Kharan, va hagheshooneh

Comment

^ I think it may also be because The Lizard is a filthy rich poker player lol.

Comment

Injury time frame revealed for former record signing linked with Brighton exit

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is likely to be out for another week or two with a hamstring injury, Graham Potter confirmed.

The 27-year-old has been sidelined since suffering the injury against Newport County in the FA Cup on January 10.

The Iranian, who has played 15 times in all competitions for Brighton this season, has missed the games against Manchester City, Leeds United, and Blackpool.

And he looks set to miss the upcoming matches against Fulham on Wednesday, Spurs on Sunday, and possibly Liverpool on February 3.

At today's pre-match press conference, Potter told Sussex Live: "He felt a feeling in his hamstring against Newport County.

"He is probably a week and a half away, maybe two weeks. But he is making good progress.

"Disappointed for him and for us. This is not a recurrence of the hamstring issue he picked up in September. It is a separate issue."

The 50-cap Iranian international signed from AZ Alkmaar for a then club-record fee of £17m, which has since been topped by the £20m signings of Adam Webster and Neal Maupay, in July 2018.

But he has not lived up to the transfer fee so far.

In 51 appearances for the club, nearly half of which have been from the bench, he has scored four goals.

And earlier this month, Jahanbakhsh told Iranian outlet, Varzesh3, that he had had "good offers" to leave Albion last summer but Potter convinced him to stay.

The Iranian also said he was at a point in his career where he feels he has to "play a lot more and have better conditions".

He added that he will make a decision that will "help my football".

Potter later said he had spoken to the winger and attacking midfielder about this interview and he said the matter was a "mystery" for Jahanbakhsh.

The January transfer window shuts at 11pm on February 1 so time is running out to seal a move elsewhere.

https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/sport/f...ighton-4927990

Comment

Bruh this guys career was done when he moved to England, glad we can still enjoy Karim, Sardar and Mehdi.

Comment

no club will get him with him being so injured

Comment

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/190...ansfer-window/

JB might not be on his way after all as Potter is now saying he is happy with the group he has which suggests he isn't going to trim him team down further.

Guess we'll just have to wait until Monday night to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post

JB might not be on his way after all as Potter is now saying he is happy with the group he has which suggests he isn't going to trim him team down further.

They're probably realizing the influx of "new" players they have aren't really good.

Comment

I don't think he will move anywhere this transfer window. It's looking more likely that he is sitting out his full contract.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post

That's just retarded. Both from a player development and financial point of view. They are going to be knocked out of the FA cup next round, so it's not like they need a deep roster.

If they play Alireza, then they are going to slow down Zakiri and Tau's development.

If they don't play Alireza, then they are paying 50K to a guy to sit at home.

Just loan the guy out and pay half his wages. At least you are saving some money.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              That's just retarded. Both from a player development and financial point of view. They are going to be knocked out of the FA cup next round, so it's not like they need a deep roster.

If they play Alireza, then they are going to slow down Zakiri and Tau's development.

If they don't play Alireza, then they are paying 50K to a guy to sit at home.

Just loan the guy out and pay half his wages. At least you are saving some money.
                              Zeqiri and Tau "developing" is a huge ask.

Comment

Tau will be playing back in Belgium next season, I can see him getting him a permanent move over there. He has a lot of pace but not much else with it from what I can see. He is also nearly 27 - so there isn’t much development to be done, may as well get some money for him.

Zeqiri I can see going out on loan next season too.

Comment

Working...
                                X