X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are rumors about him joining PP soon

Comment

Some of his highlights:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

he is physically super strong. Very hardworking player who can basically play anywhere on right hand side. Shame it didnt work out for him in croatia but he had some good matches and I think just wanted regular playing time so PP in the situation they are in is a positive for all parties.

I think a player of his profile will be very useful for PP. Especially with amiri out for final, kind of a like for like switch. Although I would say that amiri's passing is stronger,obv much more experienced, whereas mehdikhani is a bigger goal threat and much faster.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          he is physically super strong. Very hardworking player who can basically play anywhere on right hand side. Shame it didnt work out for him in croatia but he had some good matches and I think just wanted regular playing time so PP in the situation they are in is a positive for all parties.

I think a player of his profile will be very useful for PP. Especially with amiri out for final, kind of a like for like switch. Although I would say that amiri's passing is stronger,obv much more experienced, whereas mehdikhani is a bigger goal threat and much faster.
          Mehdikhani mitone baraye baazi dar final sabt beshe?
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Mehdikhani mitone baraye baazi dar final sabt beshe?
            I was under impression transfer ban was lifted. He would join as a free agent

Comment

Croatia doesn't seem to be the good spot for our players to flourish. Two of them get back in Iran, wait and see how the other will do.
              Also except dinamo, their league doesn't seem to be a huge upgrade compared to IPL

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X