X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
    Now his is one step closer to joining Brighton! Lmao
    No mate, that says Brentford...
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

https://www.footballinsider247.com/m...ker-exclusive/

He is called an Iraqi player in this article
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
        https://www.footballinsider247.com/m...ker-exclusive/

He is called an Iraqi player in this article
        He was also called Samuel a few times instead of saman always bound to be some sootis I guess
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I have to own up, I was wrong about this move.

I dismissed the speculations on this forum about the move, but good on Saman on pulling this off.

Comment

Talented team that deserved to be in the Premier League this season, just couldn’t finish the deals. I know a lot of people who watched them live against their own team saying they were the best team in the division.
            Mbuemo has pace to burn on the flank, still young and knows where the back of the net is. Ivan Toney smashed League one last year after not making it at Newcastle (still only 24) and was wanted by Premier League clubs.
            They have a very well marshalled and strong defence and central midfield and some great options off the bench. The owner has said that apart from Benrahma they are not selling anyone so looks like Henry and Raya could be staying , which is great news. Wouldn’t even surprised to see them top of the league at the end of the season.

I wonder if Saman’s loan to buy has any extra add on’s depending on whether they get promoted or not.

Comment

If Brentford and Brighton do well in the EFL cup, could we see a Ghoddos vs Jahanbakhsh match?
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Do we have final judgment handed down on his 4mil fifa fine ..!?
                Didn’t think anyone would touch him with a 6ft pole until that situation had cleared ..!??
                The Loan to Buy is certainly suggesting that the issue is still complicating his transfer out .. or some other shady shitt about his possible fitness & form or more likely his old Representatives holding Brentford from taking the leap of faith of acquiring him straight out as they’ve been keen of for couple of years now ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Didn’t think anyone would touch him with a 6ft pole until that situation had cleared ..!??
                  The Loan to Buy is certainly suggesting that the issue is still complicating his transfer out .. or some other shady shitt about his possible fitness & form or more likely his old Representatives holding Brentford from taking the leap of faith of acquiring him straight out as they’ve been keen of for couple of years now ..!?

Guessing as you say that Brentford are covering their own backs slightly until this is resolved. I don’t think there has been a final judgement yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    I dont think there is an option to buy. IT is an obligation.

And that situation is over. He served his suspension. If they make him pay 4 mio which he doesnt have it will be somehow settled between fifa,saman,ostersunds bc saman himself doesnt have that money. It will not affect his ability to play matches.

Comment

^ not so sure about obligation..! !? My bet is that’s it’s rather an Option mostly covering Brenford for taking on this risky transfer .!?
                      Amiens were desperate to offload him & his big wages & all the shady clouts surrounding his career’s future by the way they went about acquiring his services In the first place probably @ least Suspecting that he had committed to that Spanish club transfer before attempting to coup that transfer ..!
                      Also he is currently likely outa fitness& from the long layoff & Recent injury niggles , certainly not in the right state of mind too due to all those off-field dramas & a huge risk to buy out right for any suitor club, much more for a club such as brentford who their Recruitment Office is famous for being the most shroud in all of England football ..!

Comment

Brentford fans talking on twitter that it’s unlike Them to loan a player. Talk going around that the Benrahma deal to Palace would be loan with obligation to buy which is why Brentford have mirrored this with the move for Saman.

Comment

Perhaps it is an obligation to buy if and only if, by next year, the FIFA ordeal is settled...

Comment

Unlike us to talk about this transfer like this, without a picture of Saman in Brentford shirt...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              Unlike us to talk about this transfer like this, without a picture of Saman in Brentford shirt...
                              What are you talking about - on this forum we open threads and have parades for players who are just in transfer rumours
                              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                                What are you talking about - on this forum we open threads and have parades for players who are just in transfer rumours
                                shiiiit.......
                                we often even invent our own destination clubs for our footballer w/o even a hint of a rumor that would link them to those clubs and then we'd discuss for pages on how that imagined transfer would pan out for the player...!! lol

we such hardcore badasss passionate football fans ...!! even the English bayad beran jolo maa boogh bezanan..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X