Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think SG is overall a better player and more versatile than AJ, don't you guys agree??

Comment

Brentford fans are allready talking about him: https://griffinpark.org/forums/showt...=1#post3627988

Comment

Interested to see with the rumours of Saman being in talks with Brentford if he plays tomorrow’s game for Amiens.

Comment

His good teammate got sold to Rennes

Comment

will be interesting. On one hand not bad if he plays. He is still not fully match fit and could use more competitive mins to sharpen up before impending transfer so he can hit ground running.

On other hand if he doesnt feature we can assume a transfer is really close.

Maybe the fact Rennes just paid the 15 million EU amiens wanted for guirassy means they will be slightly more lenient on ghoddos negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              will be interesting. On one hand not bad if he plays. He is still not fully match fit and could use more competitive mins to sharpen up before impending transfer so he can hit ground running.

On other hand if he doesnt feature we can assume a transfer is really close.

Maybe the fact Rennes just paid the 15 million EU amiens wanted for guirassy means they will be slightly more lenient on ghoddos negotiations.

not so sure, one would think the opposite ..! i think getting 15mil for a marginally lesser quality player, is more likely to encourage them to at least stand firmer on recovering @least the 4mil or so that they coughed up earlier to acquire his services ...? especially if they dont have a decent quality of a replacement player in his position to still have reasonable chance of quick promotion back to League1 where they have laid their initial objectives on..!!

ps
              i doubt this Brentford transfer will pan out eventually...!! apparently his stupid buddy agent has already managed to annoy Brentford recruitment office last offseason and Samman retardedly still sticking it out with same clown agents who have massively and completely fked over his career so far..!! besides AFAIK, we are yet to hear back from FIFA on his appeal of the 4mil personal fine that he was tagged with earlier ..!! Samman himself must have had, somewhat significant personal involvement in that botched move to spain for FIFA to him with such high figure fine..?? i can see them reducing the fine to figures that can reasonably be expected to be eventually collected from him, but not so sure they would wipe that off completely ...? the only way they would do that is if he can prove that Ostersund played the main/sole role in that transfer debacle..!!

like someone said earlier, i highly doubt Samman will be transferring anywhere @ least not until the outcome of his FIFA Appeal has been clarified..!! and especially so if he continues to retains the same dodgy representation as before...!!

i suppose if Brentford loose some key current attackers in the market and make bank on those transfers then they may yet make a Late, Panic buy of Samman yet? if they fail to replace their offensive departs with more $ensible targets prior to closing of transfer window..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                [/B]
                not so sure, one would think the opposite ..! i think getting 15mil for a marginally lesser quality player, is more likely to encourage them to at least stand firmer on recovering @least the 4mil or so that they coughed up earlier to acquire his services ...? especially if they dont have a decent quality of a replacement player in his position to still have reasonable chance of quick promotion back to League1 where they have laid their initial objectives on..!!

ps
                i doubt this Brentford transfer will pan out eventually...!! apparently his stupid buddy agent has already managed to annoy Brentford recruitment office last offseason and Samman retardedly still sticking it out with same clown agents who have massively and completely fked over his career so far..!! besides AFAIK, we are yet to hear back from FIFA on his appeal of the 4mil personal fine that he was tagged with earlier ..!! Samman himself must have had, somewhat significant personal involvement in that botched move to spain for FIFA to him with such high figure fine..?? i can see them reducing the fine to figures that can reasonably be expected to be eventually collected from him, but not so sure they would wipe that off completely ...? the only way they would do that is if he can prove that Ostersund played the main/sole role in that transfer debacle..!!

like someone said earlier, i highly doubt Samman will be transferring anywhere @ least not until the outcome of his FIFA Appeal has been clarified..!! and especially so if he continues to retains the same dodgy representation as before...!!

i suppose if Brentford loose some key current attackers in the market and make bank on those transfers then they may yet make a Late, Panic buy of Samman yet? if they fail to replace their offensive departs with more $ensible targets prior to closing of transfer window..!!
                he fired that agent I think. Its been confirmed by multiple independent english sources that they are after him. They are losing watkins+benrahma for sure and have been chasing saman for multiple years.

Comment

https://griffinpark.org/forums/showt...=134019&page=9

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    he fired that agent I think. Its been confirmed by multiple independent english sources that they are after him. They are losing watkins+benrahma for sure and have been chasing saman for multiple years.
                    i wish.... but not so sure about that..?? how do you figure so..? on Brentford chatline someone claiming that same agents seem to be still in charge..!!?
                    it may be either Contractual obligation$ circumventing making that decision? or more likely that those clowns are relatives/friends and roodarbasi is preventing him from making such a necessary wise decision..??

Comment

They loaned out Kakuta too to Lens, brought in a young Liverpool left-back Adam Lewis on loan. They seem to be getting rid of most of the higher wage players and from what I remember Saman was there highest earning player.
                      As much as I think Brentford is a decent move for Saman, this Guirassy signing to Rennes for 15 million makes me sad because when I have watched Amiens Saman was always the brightest player for there team.

Comment

Ghoddos is starting.

Comment

Looks like he could be playing up front too.

Comment

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/matc...ns-live/477549

Live report

Comment

Playing as SS/CAM, had a shot blocked early

Comment

if he desires a move this summer bad enough then he needs to score a goal or assist or something to bring more attention and positivity to his current form in light of huge action time-off last season..!

Comment

Working...
                                X