• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2020-21

Saman kicks off the new season later today vs AS Nancy
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

isnt the deadline in october?he can still move

Comment

Saman is starting. Game kicks off in just under 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        isnt the deadline in october?he can still move
        Yes but for now he is still an Amiens player and playing in their Ligue 2 opener
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

their other star player guirassy who is highly rumored to be headed to either CL bound Rennes or PL is also starting. I think amiens will lose both him and saman before window ends, but hopefully interested teams can see a fit and sharp player who is ready to contribute to their setups quickly.

Comment

Ye, he need the games and match time back in his legs. I bet after his suspension and then Covid that he is excited to be on a football pitch again (apart from the brief time before the league was suspended).

Comment

No idea how he is playing , can’t find a stream.

Comment

any link please share

Comment

According to livescores he was subbed off on 86 min, the player who came on for him was sent off and the game has nearly finished with Amiens winning 1-0.

Comment

so they are relegated to Ligue 2?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      so they are relegated to Ligue 2?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                      yes they are now ligue2

Comment

"BRENTFORD IN ADVANCED TALKS TO SEAL TRANSFER AGREEMENT FOR 26-YEAR-OLD

Brentford are closing in on a deal to sign Amiens attacker Saman Ghoddos, as per RMC Sport journalist Loic Tanzi.

The Bees are currently in advanced talks to seal a move for the 26-year-old who can operate in a variety of attacking positions, whether that be out wide or through the middle as a striker.

The Iran international looks set to be a potential replacement for Said Benrahma who looks increasingly likely to depart the west London club, with a host of Premier League clubs heavily linked with a transfer swoop for the Algerian after a stellar 2019/20 campaign.

Amiens were relegated from the French Ligue 1 this season and it seems that Ghoddos was not too keen on the idea of playing football in Ligue 2, as per this report.

The 26-year-old would become Thomas Frank’s second signing of the summer following the arrival of Charlie Goode from Northampton Town.

The verdict
                        The Sweden-born attacker looks a real useful addition for Brentford, and as we’ve seen so many times before, the Bees rarely make an error in the transfer window.

Ghoddos offers experience, versatility and real creativity and looks an ideal replacement for Benrahma who looks set to depart the club this summer.

Frank likes to utilise a fluid front three that can regularly interchange and Ghoddos firmly fits that mould with him able to be utilised in several attacking roles."

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/br...r-26-year-old/
                        http://sportwitness.co.uk/brentford-...ent-situation/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          "BRENTFORD IN ADVANCED TALKS TO SEAL TRANSFER AGREEMENT FOR 26-YEAR-OLD

Brentford are closing in on a deal to sign Amiens attacker Saman Ghoddos, as per RMC Sport journalist Loic Tanzi.

The Bees are currently in advanced talks to seal a move for the 26-year-old who can operate in a variety of attacking positions, whether that be out wide or through the middle as a striker.

The Iran international looks set to be a potential replacement for Said Benrahma who looks increasingly likely to depart the west London club, with a host of Premier League clubs heavily linked with a transfer swoop for the Algerian after a stellar 2019/20 campaign.

Amiens were relegated from the French Ligue 1 this season and it seems that Ghoddos was not too keen on the idea of playing football in Ligue 2, as per this report.

The 26-year-old would become Thomas Frank’s second signing of the summer following the arrival of Charlie Goode from Northampton Town.

The verdict
                          The Sweden-born attacker looks a real useful addition for Brentford, and as we’ve seen so many times before, the Bees rarely make an error in the transfer window.

Ghoddos offers experience, versatility and real creativity and looks an ideal replacement for Benrahma who looks set to depart the club this summer.

Frank likes to utilise a fluid front three that can regularly interchange and Ghoddos firmly fits that mould with him able to be utilised in several attacking roles."

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/br...r-26-year-old/
                          http://sportwitness.co.uk/brentford-...ent-situation/
                          This would be an awesome upgrade, fingers crossed!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

As I mentioned before, this will be a great move for saman. This is a team that basically missed out on direct promotion to PL by 2 points, after they failed to win either of their last 2 matches.

Then they picked themselves up and got to final of the playoffs, only losing by a very random free kick goal in the last 10 mins.

They have an excellent transfer policy of finding under radar foreign talent like Saman (like Benrahma, Maupay, before him) and mesh them with really good english talent like Watkins, Rico Henry, etc. Their development of these guys is really impressive, and not comparable to any of the shit for example brighton have done with some decent players (somehow make them all mostly look like garbage). They play really fluid attacking football and are a great watch. They have an excellent fan base, maybe one of the best in the country, huge standing section, pubs on either side of the ground, nice fan culture that actually appreciate under the radar talent that their scouting team have found. They are all over saman and wish he had joined last summer.

For a guy like Saman this is an ideal environment. A club that really wants him, a young exciting team around him, playing with a very clear objective of promotion. He will be an important player for them too.

By the way, they will be playing in brand new stadium as well. 17.5k, on river thames, very modern and compact feel famous to england of course, and can be expanded upon promotion, few seasons in PL. Their home games are always sellouts and I have some friends who have gone to the matches and say the atmosphere is fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgK5ywc41-I
                            new stadium.

I hope and also think this will go through. Key for saman is always being wanted,nurtured by coach in a positive environment where he is very motivated. He has dealt with a lot of shit recently and the mental aspect of that can take a toll on his performance,fitness. Think this will change that crappy state of mind he has probably been dealing with after months unable to play, 4 mil EU fine, court cases, Ostersunds repeatedly fucking him (now they say he had offers from Leverkusen as well and theyre sad that he ended up in ligue 2, even though most of that was their own fucking fault).

good that out of 3 bad situations, Ezatolahi, ARJ, ghoddos, the two worst cases (saeid and saman) are looking like they will get resolved. Crucial for TM.

Comment

^ yea man with TM MF looking the weakest Link, especially if aging & always injured Ashkan is outa picture..!? we simply can ill afford to miss out on services & Immense quality that a fit & motivated Samman can bring to our CM position ..!
                              This Covid delay may well have been the biggest blessings to TM afterall..!?
                              I honestly don’t think we make it outa this preliminary WCQ group without some significant contributions from the likes of Ashkan/Samman/Ezza..! The overall MF quality of TM without these guys is dire @ best IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X