X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian players and bumpy transfers. Name a better duo

Comment

btw since its january and hes free agent in summer hes perfectly within his rights to start talking to teams now (he was as of jan1)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        btw since its january and hes free agent in summer hes perfectly within his rights to start talking to teams now (he was as of jan1)
        fully correct! What olimpik is doing is absolutely unacceptable!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He has the right to start negotiating with other teams and the team has the right to send him to second team...

But we are not talking about what rights you have. I think if he did not keep his current team within the loop and did not give them the option to match the offer away, in a way, he is saying that I don't like it here and want to leave. You can't expect the team to love that message.

Lets see what develops... all this may be rumors as far as we know...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            He has the right to start negotiating with other teams and the team has the right to send him to second team...
            But we are not talking about what rights you have. I think if he did not keep his current team within the loop and did not give them the option to match the offer away, in a way, he is saying that I don't like it here and want to leave. You can't expect the team to love that message.
            Lets see what develops... all this may be rumors as far as we know...
            well that is not some sort of unwritten agreement players have with clubs.

If they dont want to stay they dont have to inform them of the contractual offers they are receiving behind scenes.

If you doubt you can see the many cases of players leaving on frees with negotiations starting 6 months prior.

It is normal. Although I would rather the rumor be about agreement with dynamo kyiv than zorya.

What I think is a problem for olympik is that they now suddenly are seeing shahab gaining interest from la liga, big ukrainian teams, midtable russians, hungarian champs, EL level ukrainain teams, etc and feel there is a missed opportunity to make money with sale in January vs losing him on free in the summer.

That isnt exactly shahabs problem though if he is being offered better terms as a FA.

Comment

well that is not some sort of unwritten agreement players have with clubs.

If they dont want to stay they dont have to inform them of the contractual offers they are receiving behind scenes.

If you doubt you can see the many cases of players leaving on frees with negotiations starting 6 months prior.

It is normal. Although I would rather the rumor be about agreement with dynamo kyiv than zorya.

What I think is a problem for olympik is that they now suddenly are seeing shahab gaining interest from la liga, big ukrainian teams, midtable russians, hungarian champs, EL level ukrainain teams, etc and feel there is a missed opportunity to make money with sale in January vs losing him on free in the summer.

That isnt exactly shahabs problem though if he is being offered better terms as a FA.
              Exactly why Shahab should have kept the club abreast of his negotiations. He would have seen what other options was available to him and make a more informed decision. Club could never force him to take an option, he could agree or refuse the options club was representing to him.

Olympic will play Zoria later on. Can Olympic be sure that Shahab give his 110% in that game?

Again, Shahab is definitely within his rights to do this but I just don't like burning bridges.... Jahanbakhsh is a good example of how to act professional and he always has a home in Holland...

Comment

Looking at it from his point of view, the 4th ranked team from the league comes knocking when you are playing for one of the lesser teams, you are smart to pack your bags and look out for yourself. Team loyalty in pro sports is a myth that is still being held onto by the fans but not the clubs or managers.

Comment

That’s what I thought too but wasn’t 100% sure thanks for confirming. Screw this club for what they’re doing it’s literally trying to harm his career. No other way to put it when you bench your best player who is fully fit.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It is what I said as well, the club have thrown there toys out of the pram. All Zahedi is doing is guaranteeing that he has job and will get paid when his current contract runs out. He owes Donetsk nothing if this is confirmed to be true with them putting him with the reserves.
                    Also if it does happen then serves them right if they end up getting relegated. They have scored 20 goals in the league and he has 8 goals and 2 assists , therefore they are taking out 50% of their goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      It is what I said as well, the club have thrown there toys out of the pram. All Zahedi is doing is guaranteeing that he has job and will get paid when his current contract runs out. He owes Donetsk nothing if this is confirmed to be true with them putting him with the reserves.
                      Also if it does happen then serves them right if they end up getting relegated. They have scored 20 goals in the league and he has 8 goals and 2 assists , therefore they are taking out 50% of their goals.
                      Medzdidz e aziz, you make it sound like they put him in the reserve team and as a result, he went out to look out for himself and signed with a competitor. But it was the other way around friend.

Anyways, I don't have naive ideas about loyalty to team. I just think it would have been a smarter business move for him to say that this other team is offering me this and I am thinking about accepting it.

Comment

Exactly why Shahab should have kept the club abreast of his negotiations. He would have seen what other options was available to him and make a more informed decision. Club could never force him to take an option, he could agree or refuse the options club was representing to him.

Olympic will play Zoria later on. Can Olympic be sure that Shahab give his 110% in that game?

Again, Shahab is definitely within his rights to do this but I just don't like burning bridges.... Jahanbakhsh is a good example of how to act professional and he always has a home in Holland...
                        where did his nice actions get him lol? AZ didnt repay him for being a nice guy, they jacked up his price to something unreasonable like assholes (prevented napoli + 3! bundsliga moves, and real sociedad I think as well) and refused to sell him to another eridivisie club (he would have been Ajax record signing+wage earner, and would have been involved in insane run to semi final of CL, probably as a key player).

With that lovely repayment he was forced to accept this garbage brighton move which since then destroyed his career, made him a non factor for TM, and messed up his fitness so bad he cant complete 2 90 mins in a row and has to keep saying how thankful he is to have offers from Feyenoord and AZ (level of team sadegh's dinamo is easily beating on regular basis).

I personally am not even sure if this Zorya thing is true. I kind of doubt he would make a decision right now with still 6 months to go for him to continue performing and for some of the clear interest from bigger teams (dynamo, shakhtar, ferencvaros, russian teams, valladolid) to materialize into official offers. Also Zorya are not a financially well off team at all to give him a big salary. I think more likely he started contacts with them about joining as free agent and that pissed off Olympik who want to ideally sell this january.

Make no mistake, this being a nice guy and professional etc is important when you are working actively in any job, in your day to day interactions with the staff+players+media, etc. But when it coms to contractual business and your future, you cannot afford to pussyfoot around.

Comment

where did his nice actions get him lol? AZ didnt repay him for being a nice guy, they jacked up his price to something unreasonable like assholes (prevented napoli + 3! bundsliga moves, and real sociedad I think as well) and refused to sell him to another eridivisie club (he would have been Ajax record signing+wage earner, and would have been involved in insane run to semi final of CL, probably as a key player).

With that lovely repayment he was forced to accept this garbage brighton move which since then destroyed his career, made him a non factor for TM, and messed up his fitness so bad he cant complete 2 90 mins in a row and has to keep saying how thankful he is to have offers from Feyenoord and AZ (level of team sadegh's dinamo is easily beating on regular basis).

I personally am not even sure if this Zorya thing is true. I kind of doubt he would make a decision right now with still 6 months to go for him to continue performing and for some of the clear interest from bigger teams (dynamo, shakhtar, ferencvaros, russian teams, valladolid) to materialize into official offers. Also Zorya are not a financially well off team at all to give him a big salary. I think more likely he started contacts with them about joining as free agent and that pissed off Olympik who want to ideally sell this january.

Make no mistake, this being a nice guy and professional etc is important when you are working actively in any job, in your day to day interactions with the staff+players+media, etc. But when it coms to contractual business and your future, you cannot afford to pussyfoot around.
                          We are going in circles a bit here. I was not aware of the Ajax move, and I don't think you and I know the details of whatever that interest was. Salaries/years/etc... However, AZ could not force ARJ to accept Brighton's offer. He had a contract with AZ and he could just finish that contract. Anything outside of that contract, both ARJ and AZ have to agree to tear the old contract and enter into new deals with new teams. Can't be unilateral. In any case, I think it is well known that ARJ wanted to play in the premier league and it sort of checked this off on his career wish list...

Comment

We are going in circles a bit here. I was not aware of the Ajax move, and I don't think you and I know the details of whatever that interest was. Salaries/years/etc... However, AZ could not force ARJ to accept Brighton's offer. He had a contract with AZ and he could just finish that contract. Anything outside of that contract, both ARJ and AZ have to agree to tear the old contract and enter into new deals with new teams. Can't be unilateral. In any case, I think it is well known that ARJ wanted to play in the premier league and it sort of checked this off on his career wish list...
                            Ok well there were multiple interviews, including one with our very own Salar on PFDC where he confirmed those interests and why none went through (and that his actual preference was ajax or bundesliga). They do exist and you can find them. These are not rumors or random speculations.

He felt it was time to move after his record season, he still had multiple years left on his contract so he couldnt realistically just wait it out, and they already limited him in clubs he could go to (blocking ajax) and asked for a fee bundesliga teams + Napoli and others simply could not afford/refused to meet.

My point is, this is the reality you are dealing with as a pro player. Being the nice guy in contractual negotiations gets you nowhere, hence why pretty much all big players and even lesser players who keep getting good chances at big clubs have asshole agents. So being professional, definitely, making sure what you are doing is legal, 100%, but kissing ass of olympik donetsk bc they brought you from iceland to ukraine is not necessary.

And with regards to ARJ, he is doing this nice guy thing in his contractual business again with brighton, and it has resulted in him being perpetually injured, lose his guaranteed xi spot in TM, waste more of his prime years of football mainly on a bench (although at least in this case he is sucking the club dry with his salary which given his actual output is a terrible financial return for brighton)

Comment

His market value increased to 900k EUR by transfermarkt.de, just as a comparison in Iceland he was at 125k

https://www.transfermarkt.de/shahab-...spieler/350828

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Medzdidz e aziz, you make it sound like they put him in the reserve team and as a result, he went out to look out for himself and signed with a competitor. But it was the other way around friend.
                                Anyways, I don't have naive ideas about loyalty to team. I just think it would have been a smarter business move for him to say that this other team is offering me this and I am thinking about accepting it.
                                But he has every right to look for another club. as said he is just guaranteeing himself another job at a place he would rather be at. If he was publicly coming out halfway though his contract and saying that he wanted to play at another club then that’s another story but noting he is doing is wrong. Donetsk have acted unprofessionally in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X