Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Dynamo is a better move for him than hungary, although ferencvaros is a solid team.

But playing for a team also regularly in CL/EL plus in a stronger league than hungary is probably the best move for him. A truly historic club too.

Comment

Both are great moves. Ferencvaros is a very solid club and would give him CL exposure, although the league is not crazy strong.

I too prefer Dynamo Kiev. Ukrainian league is stronger than the Hungarian league.

Comment

Both links are decent and have some solid perks already mentioned but I still think he should be able to do better than that. He’s lighting it up and showing a lot of himself....hope he can take it to another level in the 2nd half of the season
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

what is it that Iranian players tend to go OVER transfer bounderies and fuck everything up (f.e Ghoddos, now this)!
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

so maybe its all in the game (so club can demand a winter transfer & make some $$$?)
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

so maybe its all in the game (so club can demand a winter transfer & make some $$$?)
                He deserves better than Zorya IMHO at the level he's playing at. I was hoping maybe at least Dynamo Kiev.

Comment

Maybe he's Allahyar's replacement if Shakhtar actually had a say in his loan move

Comment

Maybe he just likes Ukrainian girls!

Comment

what is it that Iranian players tend to go OVER transfer bounderies and fuck everything up (f.e Ghoddos, now this)!
                      To be fair he hasn’t done anything wrong, it states that his contract runs out in the Summer and he is free as a player to sign a pre contract with another club. The problem is with Donetsk acting the way that they have which is like a spoilt child throwing his toys out of his pram.
                      Maybe they wanted to sell him in this transfer window to get a bit of money for him or to not sign for another team in Ukraine, no idea what. Zahedi has done nothing wrong apart from security himself a job when his contract is up.

Comment

In addition of choosing the worst team out of the pool

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          In addition of choosing the worst team out of the pool
                          true
                          im sure $$s play a relative big role in such decisions too..!
                          dynamo are likely to use their Obohat status as bargaining chip to low ball him and it looks to me that Zorya $tepted up to the plate on that front..!!? or maybe Dynamo rumored interests were bs, possibly bazargarmi ? and they havent really reached out to his agent with serious offter..??
                          otherwise it makes little sense to opt in favor zorya over Dynamo and some of the other high profile clubs he was linked with of late..!
                          who's his agent anyhow..? anybody experienced in the field ? who'd know their head from their ass ?

Comment

zorya are not well off team at all so I dont see them providing a big monetary incentive.

I think we should just wait to see how this develops, nothing certain yet.

Comment

Donetsk has a right to be upset if Zahedi did not keep them in the loop about his negotiations with another team and did not give them at least a chance to match that offer. I think Donetsk brought him to Ukraine, took a chance on him and he did not show loyalty to them. So their reaction seems reasonable to me. Best for him to move right away. What a mess...

Comment

If he really signed for Zorya he’s on some serious drugs. With the way he’s been playing he could get much, much better opportunities.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X