This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    Random question....it shows they play all their home games in Kyiv...but how about training/weekly routine life?

Do the squad live in Kyiv or in DPR, or maybe somewhere close to Donbass like Kharkov?
    They and shakhtar Donetsk are both based in Kyiv now. Shakhtar have to play there games in kharkiv at metalist stadium. Shahabs team as you mentioned play in Kyiv, since they are a small club a lower quality stadium is not really a concern for them.

I’ve been to both donetsk and Kyiv. I really liked rugged feel of donetsk, some of it reminded me of iran. Especially large green spaces. It had a nice city center too where everybody would hang out.

Kyiv is a truly world class european city and was super interesting,beautiful imo. Shahab seriously upgraded his life from PP benchwarmer , playing in fvcking finland to current situation as top goalscorer of Ukraine or thereabouts living in Kyiv. Happy grind is paying off for him

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
      Random question....it shows they play all their home games in Kyiv...but how about training/weekly routine life?

Do the squad live in Kyiv or in DPR, or maybe somewhere close to Donbass like Kharkov?
      I think that DOnbass isn't really safe to live in because of the Crimean War right now, I remember reading an article about Shaktar and I think they had moved to Kyiv.

Comment

Scored again today. His team won 3:2 against Oleksandria. This was his 4th goal of the season in his 5th game. He is leading the top scorer ranking!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Great job by Shahab again.

His team is in third place currently.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Highlights - Olimpik Donetsk 3:2 Oleksandriya FT

Comment

He deserves a tm call.more than torabi or nourafkan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                He deserves a tm call.more than torabi or nourafkan
                those are not his competition. He is playing as orthodox CF in his club.

Sardar, Taremi, Kaveh, Ansarifard are his competition.

Ghaedi has a totally different profile as SS,LW and I think most can agree he deserves a callup.

Zahedi is in impressive form right now and he can push for inclusion in coming lists, but it will be hard to displace those 4 guys in CF post.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  those are not his competition. He is playing as orthodox CF in his club.

Sardar, Taremi, Kaveh, Ansarifard are his competition.

Ghaedi has a totally different profile as SS,LW and I think most can agree he deserves a callup.

Zahedi is in impressive form right now and he can push for inclusion in coming lists, but it will be hard to displace those 4 guys in CF post.
                  I can see him as a winger

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I can see him as a winger
                    He plays as a winger too that’s actually his natural position when he was in Persepolis academy and senior team he was used on the wings. CF became a thing for him in Iceland I believe when he got bigger and stronger. He definitely should have been invited to TM IMO but hopefully him not being included is a blessing in disguise by letting him put the foot on the gas with his club form and continue as top scorer of the league.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I really want this guy as our RWinger, opposite of Taremi with Sardar CF, completing the front 3 vs the likes of Iraq & Bahrain..!
                      Physical, technical with ruthless finishing touches ..!

Wing attackers like ARJ, gholizadeh, or that other goozoo Torabi are your lightweight, fantasy type of attackers who‘s qualities & production are more likely to get snuffed out vs scrappy, physical opponents in the dogfight sorta matches ..!

He certainly deserved a call up & a chance to duke it out with Kaveh for a minutes off the bench in upcoming friendlies..!

He woulda had his 2nd goal today certainly if the defender hadnt kick it into his own goal ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        I really want this guy as our RWinger, opposite of Taremi with Sardar CF, completing the front 3 vs the likes of Iraq & Bahrain..!
                        Physical, technical with ruthless finishing touches ..!

Wing attackers like ARJ, gholizadeh, or that other goozoo Torabi are your lightweight, fantasy type of attackers who‘s qualities & production are more likely to get snuffed out vs scrappy, physical opponents in the dogfight sorta matches ..!

He certainly deserved a call up & a chance to duke it out with Kaveh for a minutes off the bench in upcoming friendlies..!

He woulda had his 2nd goal today certainly if the defender hadnt kick it into his own goal ..!
                        disagree. That would mean we are playing with essentially 3 players who are all CFs. They will in game occupy similar positions and crowd each other out. wiltits tried a similar retarded tactic positioning karim,sardar,taremi on the field at the same time but all actually ended up occupying very similar positions.

Its redundant and doesnt make best use of anybody. Consdering our weak midfield we need creativity and passing quality from two of ARJ, Ghoddos, Gholi to give our team balance. Taremi starting from left like typical CQ days is perfect, he can sneak into the space azmoun vacates and combine with his knockdowns.

Comment

Shahab made player of the month by the club. See relevant article here:
                          https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171229...B3%D8%AA%DA%A9

Go Shahab!

Comment

currently top scorer of the ukrainian premier league with 4 goals.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

With absolutely no sarcasm intended: Shahab 4 TM!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Benched today. No reason why...he is their best scorer..strange!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X