This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahab was selected as best player of the 2nd round last week:

"ZAHEDI SHAHAB - THE BEST PLAYER OF THE 2ND ROUND OF THE UPL ACCORDING TO INSTAT

Olimpik's forward Zahedi Shahab received the highest rating among all the participants of the last round

For objective reasons, in the last UPL round, Shakhtar's footballers received additional rest and vacated their places in the traditional InStat ratings. Dynamo from Kiev could not show themselves to the full, who, attacking the entire match with Desna, did not open the opponent's goal. As a result, the most useful player of the tour was the striker Olimpika Zahedi Shahab, who helped his team win a sensational, but at the same time, confident victory in Dnipro."

http://zbirna.com/2020/09/15/zahedi-...senkam-instat/

Comment

Shahab scored 2 more goals today in Olimpik Donetsk's 3-0 win against FC Minaj, kid's gonna surprise us all this season.

Has 3 goals in 3 games now and his team is 3rd in the table.

Comment

Our boy is in fire. I see a nice move coming up for him if he keeps that up. Italy is usually scouting Ukraine league intensely!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Shahab scored 2 more goals today in Olimpik Donetsk's 3-0 win against FC Minaj, kid's gonna surprise us all this season.
          Has 3 goals in 3 games now and his team is 3rd in the table.
          And 1 Assist for the first goal. Surely the MOTM today.

Comment

Olimpik Donetsk 3:0 FC Minaj FT

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              Olimpik Donetsk 3:0 FC Minaj FT

According to these highlights he scored all 3 goals. That last goal was really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                According to these highlights he scored all 3 goals. That last goal was really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The first goal was deflected off his own teammate.

Comment

This kid
                  Is a fking Beast...!

That first goal & last week’s in crowded box is The exactly the sorts of finishing that’s Been missing in TM attack ..!& required for us to dispense the likes of Iraq n Bahrain

Comment

He’s only still 25 I could see earning a move to a better team if his form continues and this only excites me further for Allahyar once he gets to Zorya

Comment

Honestly, I remember watching his clips when he was playing in some small Icelandic village, and thinking he was just going to stay there for permanent residence, but good on him for actually working his way up. Although, gotta say, from what I have seen the Ukrainian league quality outside of the big three clubs looks like bottom tier PGPL.

Alipour has competition when it comes to being the forward who gets invited to the TM camp, just to be cut when the Final squad is announced.

Comment

He is starting against shakhtar donestk

Comment

Share links please if
                          I really wanna see this kid in full game action

Comment

they lost 2-0 it seems vs the 3rd place team in table
                            couldnt find any links

Comment

According to Livescores he was bought off early , no idea why. Hopefully not injury related.

Comment

Random question....it shows they play all their home games in Kyiv...but how about training/weekly routine life?

Do the squad live in Kyiv or in DPR, or maybe somewhere close to Donbass like Kharkov?

Comment

Working...
                                X