This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahab ZAHEDI: "I want to help Olympic earn money"

Which team will play the Iranian forward - the cards have not yet been revealed

Iranian striker Shahab Zahedi leaves Donetsk "Olympic" and moves to another club. But in which team he will play - the cards have not yet been revealed.

The forward himself in an interview with "Football Format" journalist Oleg Yashchuk said:

"I want to help all the clubs where I have played or will play. It is in this situation that I am trying to help Olympic make money. They helped me for 1.5 years, so I also want to help them. "

According to the journalist, earlier the Iranian refused two clubs from the top 8 European championships.

https://sport.ua/uk/news/520432-shah...arabotat-dengi

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Shahab ZAHEDI: "I want to help Olympic earn money"

Which team will play the Iranian forward - the cards have not yet been revealed

Iranian striker Shahab Zahedi leaves Donetsk "Olympic" and moves to another club. But in which team he will play - the cards have not yet been revealed.

The forward himself in an interview with "Football Format" journalist Oleg Yashchuk said:

"I want to help all the clubs where I have played or will play. It is in this situation that I am trying to help Olympic make money. They helped me for 1.5 years, so I also want to help them. "

According to the journalist, earlier the Iranian refused two clubs from the top 8 European championships.

https://sport.ua/uk/news/520432-shah...arabotat-dengi
      meanwhile you have people on this forum blasting him for being an idiot and unprofessional...sigh

Comment

didn't understand how he is helping olimpik tbh, can someone explain?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          meanwhile you have people on this forum blasting him for being an idiot and unprofessional...sigh
          Dude, lets stop this. We have no idea what is going on as we both have mentioned in our posts. We still don't know. I never called him an idiot!!!! I still think that IF you go and negotiate and sign a new contract with a team in the same league when you have six months left on your contract and you will have to play against your new team in the next six month and you completely left your existing team in the dark, without giving them a chance to counter, it is unprofessional and, at least, against your own interest. You have six more months to play for this team, how did you think it is going to be? They praise you and send you off with a big good-bye party?

Again, we don't know what has transpired. If what I described above happened, than I would call it unprofessional. But you know soccer etiquette much better than me. Have it your way.

Comment

these sorts of transfer and contract negotiations go on ALL THE TIME everywhere with every player for that matter..!! however its most often in kept in the backgrounds and out of the media and public eyes, between the player's agent and the club's front office ..!! when shitt hits the fan and fans like us become privy these happenings is when Negotiations between the parties explained above has hit a serious snag and each side go into the media trying to portray the other side as the greedy and unprofessional ..!!

Comment

Joined Zorya
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post

Joined Zorya
                To be honest, I am extremely disappointed by this transfer.
                Considering his performance, I have been hoping for a bigger team/bigger league.

Just compare him to TOLU AROKODARE from 1. FC Köln. He used to play in the Lithuanian League, which due to all respect is like the 2. Division in Iran.
                But he nevertheless has been catched by FC Köln. I was really hoping for a better team for Zahedi…. At least better than Zorya.

Comment

Let's continue here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...k-FC-2020-2021

Comment

Working...
                  X